Only boys have penises. If you have a penis you can never be a girl...

Only boys have penises. If you have a penis you can never be a girl. Even if you cut it off or invert it you are still a boy forever.

post this on /lgbt/

Ok, someone paid attention in biology, what's your point?

YES.

What if the penises you have a re cut off and in a box in your freezer?
Is the dream of all radfems simply to be a boy?

kek

edgy

how so?

yes, you can either be A or B, you can't be fucking Z, or Q, or Ω or some shit

For once, OP was not a faggot!

Because it's a false statement designed to illicit a response from those who are afflicted with gender identity issues.

>What are hermaphrodites?

You're purposedly telling people who care enough about gender to want to become women that they're living a lie. That while acting all-knowing in the process.
Sounds pretty edgy to me, you get nothing out of it, you just make people feel bad about themselves.

jesus and i thought we were safe from this shit on this kind of board

How many years did it take you to figure that out?

If the penis is feminine it's not a boy

OP not a fag

It's still XY or XX, but the assertion that it's biologically impossible for a human to born with both types of genitals is moot.

No

shitlord

moot?

Nope, that would still be a boy, and I guess that means that you need to come to terms with the fact that you have homosexual attractions.

anal and prostitutes.

that is all.

(plus i'm not one to fuck a guy)

There's that bait again, 0/10 try harder

You mean one night stands, right?

moot (mo͞ot)
adj.
b. Of no practical importance; irrelevant: "[He] was appearing as a goodwill gesture, since the competition was moot for him; he had long ago qualified for inclusion in the games" (Mark Levine).

Not as in, Moot the founder of this awesome website but as in the definition.

This is bait
Kill yourself

Op is correct. Sick of people preaching acceptance, when truth of the fucking matter is, if that's the route you take, you, just like anybody else, has to deal with what people choose to say. They have a fucking disorder, but because of overly politically correct FAGGOTS, it has become more accepted, than DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY. That's right, feelings everybody has, are less accepted than changing what you were fucking born as because have a mental problem that makes you think you are the opposite sex. If you really want to play the "It's genetic, I can't help it" card, then I believe we should transfer this to all mental illnesses. They are genetic, and can't be helped, yet we lock the mentally unwell up, but don't deem people who think they are something they are not as mentally unwell. Fucking hell, someone should just wipe them out, they bother the fuck out of me, no logic, pure emotionally driven bullshit, that they then use to say who can and can't say what because "You wouldn't understand". I'm telling you right now, if I ever meet a faggot like that IRL, who behaves like these online faggots, It will die. YES "IT". Fuck it.

>2016
>Not knowing that being attracted to girls with feminine penises is not gay
>Being this out of touch with today's society
Get with the times grandpa

0/10 bait
Go back to school moron

you sound like a huge faggot

There's being Female and there's be A Woman. One is biological while the other is a social construct.

Ok cool now suck my dick real quick?

Back to fucking tumblr for you.

only if it is a femenine penis

>2016
>still in denile
It's ok user, we'll wait outside of the closet

That's some god-tier trolling right there, son.

Tell that to moot

Nope sorry, if it haves a penis it's a boyno mix

Lol do you honestly believe being trans is more accepted than depression or anxiety? I mean I figure you probably don't go outside much, but come on, you know that's bullshit.

Sorry, I call my masculine vagina dick, otherwise it would get too heteronormative for my pet chinchilla, who self identifies as a cocksleeve.

enjoy your aids

Oh cut the shit, not even the fucking faggots know what they are talking about, they swap between gender and sex and swap the two, you ask any single one the difference and you'll get a different answer. Some say sex is what you feel like, some say gender, it's all just a fucking excuse to cover a mental health issue. So no, there isn't. There are people who are born male or female, then there are people who are born male or female and have mental health problems. End of story.

WELL THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS GENDER

It is more accepted in the sense that they do not classify it as what it is. A mental illness.

the more you talk, the more you sound like a faggot

this

But, the faggot may be right about moot being born with both sets of genitals.

That's just docs nowadays. It's easier to get treatment for depression and it's much more socially acceptable to be open with the fact that you're depressed than being open about being trans. It's definitely not more accepted than depression.

Uhhh pleeeeaaaaassssseeeeee I need more (you)'s to tell me what I am geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees please, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghghghghghghghghghgghghghhgh!!12121231235206820212`13`131`3five

Just suck my dick already my capoeara is watching me type. Tell me how much of a faggot I'm being again.

do you have XY chromosomes?
if yes you are a male
do you have XX chromosomes?
if yes you are a female
alrighty then, that wraps up this thread

Good post
/Thread

Sex =/= Gender

Reatard logic

What if I know that but still take female hormones and dress like a woman and tell people I'm a girl? :^)

What about people who are XXY?

why are you retards still arguing about this shit?

die in a fire OP

ha, you fell for my b8, faggots

You realize that humans herms still only have one functional piece on them right?

Really? So XY = Functioning penis non functioning vagina, and vica versa?

>afflicted with gender identity issues

I'm ready to die, however, it's these kind of people that make the asteroid worthwhile.

Its called Klinefelter syndrome you stupid fuck. Do your research first before trying to act clever

No shit sherlock.

Also these people will not have vagina's, so it's still different than herms.

Although I agree with what you are saying, you aren't the authority on this situation.
Your post isn't going to change anything and trans people will be seen by majority as the gender they choose.

People should know they are living a lie if they don't already know

Yo're wrong, being openly depressed is asking for invol IMO. Being openly trans, and nobody locks you in a mental ward.

IM TRANSMECHANICAL HOW DARE YOU EXCLUDE ME Sup Forums YOU TRANSRACIAL NIGGERS

It's not like they will listen to anything some random says on Sup Forums

Only boys have penises. And if you don't have a penis you are still a boy

>Implying tgat gender isn't a social construct

That's bullshit. I'd know because I've been to psychs for both being trans and for being depressed. Getting on anti-depressants was super easy, getting support from friends and family was easy, everyone I genuinely told about it offered me a shoulder to cry on "you can talk to me anytime you like about this" type shit. Then I came out as trans. Half of my family won't talk to me, with the exception of two friends all the friends(that I still have) reacted at semi-negatively, and I had to jump through a million and one hoops to get any form of treatment for being trans, even seeking counseling I'd have been turned down by therapists for it. All this and I hadn't even started dressing as a woman or asking to be called a different name or even started any form of medical treatment.

You have mental problems.

Do you think either of those is reason to be locked up? They aren't. It's a broken system.

I still think you are a faggot, but I'm glad they treat you on par with other mental health disorders, at least until they stop treating the rest that way.

Same goes for girls then

>You have mental problems
Tru
>I still think you are a faggot
I'm actually more of a dyke nowadays :^)

A genetic disorder you fucking mongoloid

You didn't answer the most important part, that I think a lot of Sup Forums knows, but probably not a lot of normies know, and that's that when one is locked up for depression, IT IS NOT ALWAYS BECAUSE YOU ARE SUICIDAL. THEY BEND WHAT YOU SAY, AND ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO INVOL HOLD YOU, BECAUSE AS THEY SAY "We can't be sure". No other profession (TMK) is allowed that half assed bullshit where a diagnosis is based off nothing but opinion.

I wouldn't let a mechanic fix my headlight because my car is making a noise, if you see what I'm saying. They can give every diagnosis in the book, then settle on no diagnosis, and not be sued for it. I have tried getting my records, and they cover their ass by saying "It may cause you to cause harm to yourself or others." I HAD MY MEDICAL POA TRY AND GET IT. "It may cause you to cause harm to yourself or others." IT IS A FUCKED UP FIELD THAT NEEDS TO BE ABOLISHED.

I don't know what country you're in but medical treatment for depression isn't all that inaccessible in America.

in my case, I was locked in a room for 2 to 3 days, for and I quote. "Being there too much". So whenever normies try and tell me that it's a needed field, I lose my shit, my own grandma said this, I wanted to strangle her for her bullshit. Gives an opinion yet has no experience and has read nothing on the subject. FUCKING NIGGERS.

holy shit its easy to get you guys triggered