Hey Sup Forums, do you think I could kill myself with a .177 cal air rifle at my temple...

Hey Sup Forums, do you think I could kill myself with a .177 cal air rifle at my temple? It's the only gun I have and I want it to be quick. Pic slightly related.

no you dork..just no..live your life ,dont be a pussy..it gets better ..besides you coulnt even put an eye out with a .177

I have one of those!
probably not, you might die or you would be in a whole lot of pain for a while, I hunt small game and sometimes when I hit them in the head they flop around for a few seconds, so probs not OP

Inject a lot of fucking heroin so you OD for sure. Go out high and flying, faget.

why do you wanna off yourself faggot?? how bad are things??

not a fucking chance

You'll just give yourself brain damage and make life worse

OP here. This is it

100% nope, don't even try it, jump off a building instead, no but seriously don't, you will injure yourself and you will feel like a dick

I've been suffering from severe depression my entire life, and yesterday I caught my abusive girlfriend of 5 months cheating on me with her ex for the second time. If I had a shred of dignity before, it's gone now.

fuck that hoe, aint worth ending your life over her, fuck her

Don't do it, join a help group, life gets better, hell, if you are in nc, I'll help you myself

Thanks man, but I'm all the way up here in Alberta

You should kill her and her ex before you kill yourself. That way u drag them to the pain they caused to you

don't do it, especially not with an air rifle.

.177? Jeez, you can't even kill yourselves right up in Canuckistan. In any, it ain't worth it user. Just let her ride the cock carousel and forget about it. You're better off.

Keep your head up canadabro, I'm still concerned about you even if you are across the border. I'm in the army, and I know quite a few people close to me that have committed suicide. I have also talked some of my buddies down, and I can tell you that just talking to people is the best thing that you can do. If you would like to talk, I can even leave my number here if you are interested. Trust me, it gets better.

Ditch her. Fuck the first thing that will take your dick, then start dating a different girl. Tell them ONCE If they've done something that genuinely upsets you that you don't like and won't tolerate it. And dont. If they aren't trying, move on.

Bump for mental health

Do it op, then post pics. You might have to make a new thread though coz you might be out for awhile. Oh and you'll get butt searched in airports for the rest of your life.

You're a great guy and I really appreciate the offer, but I think I'll just stick to the thread for now. Thank you though.

Well, trust me, it gets better. Find some trusted friends, have a guys night out, play some vidya, basic stiff for the short term. For the long term, pick up exercise. This can be running, weights, hell, even furiously masturbating. Anything will help to circulate blood and increase endorphine presence in the blood and brain. Regulate your diet to make sure that you have a balanced nutritional intake. Drink more water (it helps much more than you think). And overall, realize that it will get better with time. Also, if someone would betray you like that, you have no need for them in your life anymore. Let her go fuck herself over, DON'T LET THIS FUCK YOU OVER.

Don't listen to these losers. They aren't scientists. I'm a scientist and I say do it, it'll work and everything will be better.

Suicide only removes the possibility of life getting better

Or, worse.

When you are alive, you have the freedom of choice, the ability to make a difference in the life of yourself and others. In death, you can do nothing. Death is the worst possible possibility.

Bump for mental health 2

/K/

Nah

bump for mental health 3...

>You'll never believe this, but am clinical psychologist in final 6 months of training.
>Have met many people with depression
>Also work with brain injured adults
>Air pellet will most likely not penetrate skull
>Even if it did, won't kill you, as regular bullet causes hydrostatic shock.
>Might damage your brain if it did enter though, e.g. through your eye.
>You'll just end up in severe pain, possibly blind, and with possible brain damage, and still be depressed.

Socratic question
>What do you think this girl leaving you says about:
>1) You
>2) Her
>3) The World
and
>4) Your Future

what has happened to you Sup Forums?

OP don't listen to these people, .177 is plenty for a quick clean death, just make sure to point it at your leg when you shoot. It might take a few times in the leg but you will die quick and painless for sure.

put it in your mouth and aim at the back of your head if that makes sense, better chance of killing yourself

Why the fuck can't you just buy a real gun?

Why are people so bad at killing themselves?

just hang yourself ya idiot

Get a proper gun and then kill yourself (and stream it for us)

bump 4 mental health