Hey i went on a date with this girl yesterday and i just sent this message, any tips?

hey i went on a date with this girl yesterday and i just sent this message, any tips?

Don't do what you just did

cool no context candyass no one fucking knows what is going on, you think you can just get stateless fucking tips?

haha nice

Lol

pretend you never sent that message

Here's a tip: kill yourself, faggot

thats one way to be forever ignored by her

Oh god, I understand the importance of eating that pussy like a five course dinner. But it needs to be natural not creepy and cringe

LOL, you fucked yourself kiddo.

What kind of drugs are you doing that that particular message seemed like a good idea?

I didn't come here for a cringe thread

is this a troll or op is a legit autist

Has she respon't

0 to 9812793827391 real fucking quick dawg

context: (1/2)

so how did the date go? well when i arrived i went straight into the toilet and then she arrived shortly after, i was pooping out of nervousness and my phone started ringing it was her - so i cancelled the call and finished my poop and went out to meet her and she asked me how i was, i said i was nervous and then looked at the floor, she said brb and went to the loo (maybe to poop as well) so i ordered a drink and the barman said my ID was fake and asked if i had anything else so i just handed him my wallet and he looked at the other cards i have. we did plan on playing pool but there were some guys already playing and they had money on the side to show they are having lots of games, she said maybe ask them if we could have one game but i laughed and just kept walking to a pair of seats in the corner because i wasn't brave enough to talk to those lads as they were big guys. i said i didn't like being around lots of people and she laughed and said well i wanted to meet somewhere public first as i didn't know how big you were and did not want to get raped and i laughed pretending that i wasn't thinking about raping her at that moment. she kept asking me questions and i tried to maintain eye contact and smile (even though i couldn't really hear her as the pub was quite busy) and i answered questions and like 4 times she said stuff like "well do you have anything to ask me" when it went silent and i said i didn't know and then she was drinking her drink very fast so i realised she probably wants to leave but then she just kept talking about stuff so it was going ok and at one point she told me she lost her virginity 3 weeks ago and i was just shocked and didn't know what to said so i was like 'oh cool' and then waited for the next topic.

trips checked
context: (2/2)

oh ye i just forgot to say when i arrived i was sweating from cycling there and i was really hot and sweat was dripping down my face and i had to keep wiping my face with a towel that i brought in my bag and she laughed awkwardly when i did that, how many times do u go on a date with a guy and he brings a towel to wipe sweat off his face? so we she talked at me for about an hour total until we ran out of drink (i was a bit tipsy by now and dizzy, yes after 1 pint) and i said well what do you want to do now, maybe go for a walk or get another drink? and she said she has to go home to study and wake up earlier (she explained about how its exam week for uni students at the moment) but if i wanted to meet up with her again it could be after next week when she is finished and i just nodded assuming she is just being polite and doesn't want to hurt my feelings but i don't know we will see what happens, she gave me a hug when we exited the pub and then walked away and then i went to find my bike had a puncture and then i walked home for 1hr 30 minutes in the rain so i think it went better than expected - when she asked me what i did for a living i told her that i was unemployed but i make money by training up runescape accounts for other people and selling them on to other people, but this is untrue and she didn't understand what i was saying but said it was impressive that i was able to make a living from playing games - but i get disability money from government because the doctors say i am artistic and i do make accounts but i dont sell them i just play on them myself ((4 at a time wew lad) wew lad) i also told her i go on reddit but she didn't know what it was so i couldn't impress her by telling her i am a moderator which is a shame but oh well it didn't go as bad as i thought. thnx 4 reading my story.

Kys

hahahahahhahah auuuutiiiisttttttttttttttttttttt

>reddit moderator

this was great until you got lazy and made it obvious bait, nice though

checked.
cba to read your fucking book.

+1

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Shot yourself in the foot bro

HAhaha. I'm kinda drunk. I just realised OP is blue. What a huge faggot.

Compelling story, stuffed with cringe. A++++++++++, will shitpost again

Nice dubs

Noooooo, you fool

Fucking amateur

+2

is this you OP?

read it you nigger i need help

how would she lose virginity without get fucked by a dick

What the fuck is this shit? I dont even get what the fuck you want op. With shit like this you wont get a girl naked. Thats the shit you wanted to hear?

no i need tips to get the sex from someone who isn't a virgin so pls leave the thread

autist/10

she replied which is cool
here is update

The fuck OP? Show us your message.

This the most faggotish thing i've ever seen. Show us the cringy shit you fabrized

And I'm the one who read all through it because I have no date.

gets even a reply after that message.
God, you have to be spastic autistic, but also hot as fuck.
Or everything's fake.

Autistic OP message detected

dumbass

OP is fast on his way to a delightful sexless cuckold relationship

godspeed
o
d
s
p
e
e
d

fuck no.

This as faggot as an OP can get.

>hey guys help me out lol
>but also i'm not going to provide any context at the start, and instead write a literal wall of text.
>also I might hide what I do say from you to completely eliminate any potential help you could have given me

Every fucking time I think "maybe something worthwhile will be on Sup Forums this time", I get this shit.
See you all in a month or so when I get this stupid idea again.

I don't mean this in a meme kind of way, but seriously kill yourself.

first post win, always.