It is time Sup Forums!

It is time Sup Forums!

Time for the Purge of Sup Forums to commence.

dirty kikes be gone!

pedo fags be gone!

niggers who only hate white people be gone!

white cuck SJWS who will even rat out their own white daddies be gone!

feminsts who can't admit nobody wants to fuck them or can't come out the closet be gone.

anything else please add.

thank you.

and as Evalion says. Stay sane.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheekyvideos.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too soon
Rip top tier youtube channel

rip

i am preying so hard user.

BUMP!

>4chin... NoVisitors = 0

happy faggot?

Are there any other video hosting sites she plans to go to?

2fake

The entire concept of Sup Forums is anarchy. There is no leader other than the mods, whose only job is to keep this shitstorm at least half-legal

cheekyvideos.net has all her banned youtube shit right now.

OP here yeah i know i just hate the fucking same old shit from the following people. it is always the same shit that makes them horrible people.

whos dis?

hottest canadian nazi out there

why is everyone so into her? she reads from scripts a guy writes for her. she's part of a marketing company that makes controversial videos to drive views.

nazis getting catfished.

OP Here i dont care. she has points. political correctness is fucking evil communist kikedome

and ? i dont agree with most of the shit she talks, but i like her voice and her looks

Her message is is redpilling normies regardless where the message comes from

Shill or not, her message is worth hearing if anything to get another perspective. Lots of YouTubers script their content. She's 18 so I wouldn't expect her to be a spectacular orator reading from a script...

I don't care about who she is or what her genitals look like. I found her mildly entertaining

>I don't care what her genitals look like
Faggot detected

is that her?

>queen of Sup Forums
Makes sense, since Sup Forums is dead and filled with nothing but literal shit threads, not even original shit, copied shit. Copies of copies of shit ad infinitum. She is the queen of shit.

Dont get me wrong... I'd do all kinds of things to her

I mean that I wouldn't care who it was that made the videos. The content entertained me. I didn't watch some of her videos because she's a pretty girl.

If it increases the enjoyment of the video then it makes you more likely to watch since it raises the bar for something else to be more enjoyable

GET IN HERE

jewess

she has fucking annoying voice won't listen it.

nice trips shlomo