Started working for a moslem. Found this notebookbag and two pieces are missing

Started working for a moslem. Found this notebookbag and two pieces are missing.
What the fuck is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ostsupply.com/TrainAid.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

could be like a hidden camera briefcase?

Maybe a Didlo O.O

Thats the quran i think. Part of their religion or something

why do you care you nosy bastard?

Moslem? Do you mean a Muslim?

>Muslim with a briefcase full of wires

And you're not concerned at all?

It's called a mongool

no. if you care so much quit. it doesnt look like anything that could be used to build anything dangerous. just some av equipment you fucking retard. also this is probably bait.

The book you are holding is a Dutch guide about some kind of camera, so I guess it is a system of video-audio recording...

The recorder is not a big deal, but this thing is. I suspect that, if this is a bomb that can be "armed", this is how it's armed from the outside.

We need more pictures of whatever this thing is and why its in that position.

Its a clock

This.

Also, could you get a close-up of the thing next to the red wire?
The black thing. It looks a bit like a blasting cap without the charge.

Clearly a clock. Pic attached is another clock.

Run it out to the middle of the street and call the bomb squad STAT! there is no such thing as too much caution!

nobody is going to ask for a timestamp? just automatically going to take this fags word for it?

That's probably the timer.

ostsupply.com/TrainAid.htm

No timestamp and no more pics. I did them at work and I'm at home right now. sorry

this thing is way too complex to be a bomb, it's too big for audio equipment so it's probably video and the missing peices are the canera and battery pack, your boss is spying on someone. sounds like every muslim boss ive ever had.

nice. so this thread is now worthless. whats left to discuss even?

lets see the top of that peice on the outside of the case, if its a pinhole its a camera. the thing between the boards looks like it could be a CMOS sensor.

Like every muslim ever, he believes his wife is cheating on him and has a spy cam to catch her in the act so he can legally behead her.
Thus freeing him to marry the six year old of his dreams.

Clock

it's a bomb.