Need advice...

need advice.. is it weird to want to watch your wife suck another guys cock not a gay thing just find it really hot thinking about her takng a sticky hot white load in her mouth and being slutty

quit posting this ugly fucking nigger

shes Spanish. and no

looks like a nigger, therefore it is

wrong

I'm not poster . Fuck you you don't control what gets posted and what doesn't . You don't like it don't click thumbnail. Guy can post all he wants. Nobody gives a fuck what you think is,ugly. Why don't you tell guy your name and address, after you called his wife a nigger. You do that because you can seem to be a big badass. Your a piece of shirt coward that hides behind anonymous. Fuck you ass hole. Poster if you read this Post On

thanks user

>I'm not poster .
sounds very much like you are, similar terrible english

I'm sick of these Mother Fucking kids that think they're being edgy.

lol I don't think im edgy just wanna see her take 2 or 3 cocks at once

You little prick go soak your face in a bucket of Zit cream. The best part of you ran out of your Mothers Cunt, after the Getman Sheperd fuck Ed her. Did you understand this pimple face.

Im with you op. I wanna watch my wife do the same

nobody would get this butthurt about some random user's ugly monkeyfaced wife

No because it doesn't make sense, grammatically. Fucking foreigners

I'm not fuck stick, I'm just sick of these ass holes . They post pics of women they see in other threads, face book, kik, and other guys real OC posts then try to pass them off as theirs. The only girlfriend wife or fuck buddy they could post is their right or left hand
Fuck em

another one falls for the Zionist game

you are lost OP don't try and find your way back you will not be welcomed

How about Fuck you is that grammatically correct?

who the fuck would pretend this was their wife other than when it actually is the case, why not pick someone decent at least and not this far below average hag

Just video tape her sucking you off and then rewatch it. Two for the price of one. And then no one can officially call you a cuck. If you really have to go with the fantasy, just put a merkin on and film from the waist up.

I just realized who she looks like and laughed my ass off
(not the best reference pic though)

Not mine ass hole.

Why didn't you just call it a CUCK THREAD, faggot? Save yourself some time. Post your wives or gf's for approval.

I didn't claim that, your language skills are preventing you from understanding all kinds of shit (kind of like OP, hmm)

Because it's better than what they can get irl. What is your believable 10/10? Of someone saw you and her walking down the road together, what is the hottest people would believe that you didn't pay her to be seen in public with you?

Na i wanted to.sit back and watch her suck a cock

Jesus H. Christ, am I in Europe? Do any of you fucks even English?

There should be some additional punctuation. So, no, you're still a retarded faggot

No 1 comes here for the perfect english and punctuation

Hello? Cuck? WTF are you? I said post!

I'm done with you . Go squeeze a zit, and jerk off before your parents catch you again. You pathetic little virgin. Next piece of ass will be your first piece of ass

Lol what is your obsession with zits? Also, you're done with me when i say you're done.

RIP english