ITT: SJW hate

ITT: SJW hate

Other urls found in this thread:

garyjohnson2016.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=yCcp36n2cDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How to destroy SJWs?

Be a white heterosexual christian male, in a monogamous marriage with a white heterosexual female, have a college degree, earn over $250k/yr, have two children, drive an SUV, carry no debt, be an NRA lifetime member, go hunting, smoke an occasional cigar, drink expensive scotch, vote exclusively republican and ask your wife to quit her career so she can stay home and give your family the adequate attention and sense of stability it deserves.

more like ylyl good one whoever made it

Quality post.

Because we deserve such a standard of living - we earned it. We paid for it. We share it with the lowlifes, indigent, the mentally ill, and with the very enemies who wish to burn it all down.

eurofag here, what happened 15th of april?

tax day

Americans have their taxes due.

Israel loves tax day in the USA

My life in a nutshell. Saved.

Thanks, I see. By "other side" they mean sjw tax leeches then?

Well, many Jews are tax accounts.

Also, Hillary

Yes. Those who, due to refusing to building up society, only take from those who produce. We allow it because we know we have great abundance. But because we worked for it.

Same here minus the 250k a year bit. Parents set up a trust for me.

Fuck Hillary

Good for you - you're reaping the rewards of hard work. Build a strong family of your own. Grow that abundant wealth into something bigger.

SJWs are right on most ideas
From the other side I've seen a lot of ridicule but only a few good points

Yeh, I feel you there. Europoor is rapidly deteriorating because of that as well (immigrants, leftist and especially the EU just throwing money in all the wrong directions and bending to turkey). I feel thats why Trump is such a hit in the elections. The same is going down here (Wilders is rapidly growing bigger in the netherlands.. at fucking last).

Anyway, thats for clearing that up.

garyjohnson2016.com/

Fight the 2 party system.

Fuck Trump
Fuck Hilary

*thanks for clearing that up.

Cringed

The world is shrinking. And the rabble are turning on the everyman who build the modern world upon his back. We're all racists and privileged. It's time to say "no more" and sic our attack dogs on to the halls of governance. We will not go quietly into oblivion.

My gf asks this of me. Interesting how she asked first.

I'll rename your thread: Amerifags, bitch ass complaining.

>free
Paid for by taxes tbh
Why do the middle class need such welfare?

Just wundrin

It's your duty as the male, the provider, the defender. You found a good, honest woman.

I think those who deserve it will get back whats theirs where there is nothing left to give. I think thats happening right now.

They don't - they need to get the barons out of government and the cuckholds who suck their dicks and legislate away our industry, while giving what little income we make those the very people who hate everything we work to build.

This isn't really directly sjw hate but technically related

Libraries are not political. They're the result of a society that has amassed enough wealth that it can invest in itself. To move beyond the base needs and strive for more.

THIS, is the TRUTH.

Even trans-men hate feminists.

I want to fucking smash this asshole's head in.

My life, sans the 250k. But I do work in a state job doing shit that betters humanity.

Because you could buy one tenth of one book and read it, or your community could each buy one tenth of a book and put them all in one place for everyone to read. A first world, society does the latter. America does the latter. The taxes you pay all help improve your personal quality of life at a much higher level than you could accomplish with a few extra grand in the pocket.

A strong community FOR the individual, not a strong society at the expense of the individual is the American way.

Thay'd rather watch the world burn if they can't watch the world bern.

>tfw making america great again

oooo, not true, your taxes primarily go to pay for the overhead of government agencies. Your comment is based on ignorance and fallacy. Congratulations on being wrong. As someone who works in a government job, I can guarantee you that your money is being used wastefully.

I'm suddenly sexually aroused. Say more stuff.

>things are not perfect so we shouldn't pay taxes
>my quality of life would be fine without an electric grid, road system, hospitals, police force, military, etc.

Work in government too and you're full of shit m8. Spending money on government agencies isn't waste just because you can't see how it benefits you indirectly.
>waaaah that evil boondoggle of a FDA keeping me from eating parmesan cheese made from sawdust ;_;

'I've got mine" faggots like you are just as un american and just as much a societal parasite as welfare swjs.

Goddammit guys we've become far to soft
Someone call me a fagoot irl

>filename
kek

Also the day the titanic sunk. And my ex's birthday.

Fake as fuck

......I can't join Twitter, or Tumblr, or Reddit, or 9gag because of this swj shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=yCcp36n2cDg

You're a faggor IR-

You're right. We have become too soft.

My life too, minus the money, the SUV, and have a Japanese wife. All the other values and therefore results, are there.

Ausfag btw. We have very similar problems here, driven by the same shitstains.

working on it desu fampi

not sure if I want to join the military first or finish my degree and become a psychologist or take the lsat and go into law, then join the military as an officer.
>feels good being a Wasp
>feels good being free

I want Dale's shirt from this pic.

Anyone know a place that sells it?

Implying that someone working in BAU local government is going to have any idea about the allocation of public funds beyond their own minuscule remit. That's like saying you're a cashier in a bank so you know the retail banking market.

Don't join the Army it's for poor people.

Kek every time I see this... and ever so fervently wish it could be true.