Why don't you have Trump build a fucking wall you artistic faggot

white people be like

Will you be my co-dependent bf?

Do you like apples?

best question yet

I voted for him

My favorite are lemons

Probably not

Did he build a fucking wall on the border of your personality to keep the mexican personality the fuck out?

No entiendo guey

between which boarders?

MKUltra?

You feel hollow and empty, you're depressed and desperate for affection. So you sleep around, take lots of drugs and drink every night until you pass out. What else is there to know?

Aspd > bpd

Have fun killing yourself you emotionally unstable fuck

You on meds? You drink, do drugs?

Is it that you borderline kind of have a personality disorder, or is it that your personality is on the boarders of whats normal?

I know a bunch of people who have been diagnosed as borderline, it's what depression was a few years ago, a kewl lable given by professionals who are poorly trained, i doubt the person who diagnosed you even had a clinical degree let alone a doctorate.

People with BPD are hell to deal with and they're the scum of the earth. There should be a law where there's a mandatory death sentence for people with BPD.

hey i'm depressive & have personnality pbs, may i join you ?

I drink sometimes but not drugs legal or illegal

they could become the next
Manchurian candidate

I'd vote for him

Do you have multiple relationships for each of your personalities?

I have schizophrenia and fuck all of you.

That's Dissociative Identity Disorder, not BPD.

It's not your fault.

I don't get the name.

What border are you near?

This r serious question. I have no idea what BPD is

all of you here are going to
be recruited by the cia to
topple oppressive regimes that
do not back our policies.
your insanity is beneficial
to the CIA.
WE
NEED
YOU

fellow bpdfag here. how best would you describe your condition to people who don't know what bpd is?

Yeah, it's not a real diagnosis it's basically because clinically speaking you can't say "you are a selfish self obsessed cunt, you should be less of a selfish cunt", instead you have to say "you have BPD, we will help you through it and help you regulate your behaviours"

I have a bunch of mental health qualifications mainly because i just like getting every qualification I can, no matter what it is (i also have dnusrry qualifications in radio kek). I worked as a care assistant at a l looney bin, caring and spending days with people suffering truely horrific and disturbing shit, destroyed me and i couldn't do it for long. Then I worked for a sudo-charity mainly for young people and young adults and it would be literally meet one person; 16 yearold abused prostitute drug addict with nowhere to go, abusive relationship with "boyfriend" , next patient, some middle class fucking teen , "yah my life is so hard because yah my family don't understand me and like University is relly hard bcuz like I had to do an assignment and went out with friends instead, soo stressful"

So why do you choose to categorize your issue like this? You realize the reason real illnesses have names and categories are because they share a common identifiable cause.

Thanks for the recognition of real diseases.

Not him, but, I think in dramatic extremes and absolutes. I also either love people or hate them, nothing inbetween, and can change positions rather quickly.

I'm also torn up emotionally inside and my instability keeps me very lonely.

do you drink/do drugs?

I used to, I convinced my psychiatrists I had all kinds of things, including ADD. So I picked up a pretty good Adderall habit, which made my BDP wayyyy worse. Lost a lot of friends. Also got into benzos pretty bad.

Now I'm clean. I drink a bit but like one beer with a dinner or something and not every night.

I should add I'm older now and my BPD isn't as bad because I recognize how fucked up my brain is now. I'm like 30 now, I was my worst in my early 20s right out of college.

I've seen some shit man and wouldnt do either job ever again, i really feel for people with real mental health conditions losing out because professionals are bogged down with what are frankly, mental health hipsters eho are just looking for validation for cuntish behaviour.

did your mom poke ciggarettes out on you

My therapist says I exhibit a lot of symptoms of borderline and I tested really high for it. What is it like for you? How do you feel and act?

Are you me????

an hero

So what you're saying is, you were just an immature asshole, and now you've grown up a bit.

Protip; you test high for whatever your therapist wants you to test high for and BPD test questions are basically "is this person a cunt?", in other words your therapist thinks you are a cunt

Do you believe in the rule of the strogner? Deep in your heart? That morality does not account for much in this world?

Take a walk downtown Vancouver in the Main-Hastings area and tell me you have a mental condition.

What scapegoat do you hide your anger under?

BPD is known among health care professionals as a catch all term for any number of personality disorders, including being an unmitigated cunt.

What specifically is 'borderline' about your personality?

They just have severe mental illnesses. You can't really tell someone they aren't mentally ill because they're not a bum living on hastings.

Everybody is borderline, you just got to drag them close to their edgy borders and they will all line up nicely

So many homeless in the US.
I was disgusted when I visited, it was literally like that "change" episode of South Park...armies of homeless people everywhere...

That shit is not normal for a developed society you backwards fucks

They have so many oppurtunities tbh. It's probably our schools shitting out useless citizens.

Why don't you go fuck yourself?

So not only is your homeless policy a joke, so is your education establishment...

Wow, that totally explains the rise of Trump

What do you mean?

What other options are there for this "homeless policy"? I'm pretty sure I would be significantly better off than the average homeless within a year if we switched places. Too bad they blow all their money on drugs while the governments spends our tax dollars "waging a war" on said drugs (raising their street price.)

how many scars do you have?
what drugs WON'T you do?
biggest number of simultaneous relationships going on?

Im not sure.
Can you describe your two torn personalities?

I don't know - try doing what EVERY OTHER developed civilised nation does - provide an adequate social safety net to catch people falling through the cracks, rather than assume that they are all The Grouch from Sesame Street.

>i'd be better off than the average homeless

hahahaha everyone laugh at the newpoor.
do you know how to get welfare? foodstamps? gr? how to fill forms? how to apply for ssi? section 8? financial aid?
you know where the food banks are in your town? the shelters? the hot meals?
you know how to get health care and dentistry?

Only, you won't be able to afford rent because you won't have a job, and you can't get a job because you don't have a permanent address...and you're addicted to crack.
Yeah, you'll do SO much better than those 'other' homeless

I'm a crafty motherfucker that's why.