My girlfriend left me and then hooked up with my best friend, should I still talk to him...

My girlfriend left me and then hooked up with my best friend, should I still talk to him? How do I get rid of the overwhelming sadness that I get when I see them?

No, fuck em.

All my friend say I'm a pussy for not talking to him but i don't know.

Fuck your best friend. Like, with your penis.

M8, this was pre-meditated.

Fuck 'em both. You don't need people like that in your life. Git gud friends.

But what if he keeps saying he's sorry?

how long did you date

You found out that you have a shitty friend and all it cost you was a shitty girlfriend. The world is your oyster!

kill them both

it's the only way

Don't fucking talk to him. There are lines that should not be crossed if you care about your friends. If your other "friends" can not understand that , don't talk to them either. Make new friends. Also, buy a gun, so that if you get the urge in the middle of the night to kill any of these people who wronged you, you can do so. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

There is only one way.

Hammer his ass till he gets hemorrhoids

Fuck their little sisters.

Let them go. Unless you like being a cuck

If this guy has ever had a girlfriend or a crush before you should be putting every ounce of your effort into trying to fuck her.

If he fucked your ex gf, he's not your friend. Confront him and end it.

This. Never breathe in their direction again.

well. i dont think best friends would do such things. but thats just my opinion

Holy shit checked

fuck his ex bruh

Friendless cuck detected.

She's not your girlfriend anymore, and he was never your true friend.

If you continue to be his friend, no matter what excuse he gives ("She tripped on onto his dick by accident"), then you will never respect yourself nor will anyone else.

Get in shape. Do you. And they'll be jealous once you're happy and successful with someone else and new friends.

listen to the quads

Four fours.

Lord Bateman is speaking to you OP.
You had better fucking listen.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

He's not tho.

If he's your bestie, do the brotherly thing and suck his cock clean of your ex-sloots juices to show him she doesn't matter.

She left you for a better man. No need for hurtsies! Take this as a lesson to change your role into a subslut, and start trapping immediately!

Sup Forums loves traps so you WILL get fucked by something, however horrid it may be.

Sup Forums has opened my eyes

If dude can fuck OPs wench so well she dumps OP, OP deserves revenge.

OP, go sex him down so hard he tosses the whore and you two move in together for manly anal bonding.

no.

he's not really your best friend after fucking your girl now is he?

And as far as dealing with the sadness of seeing them.. I'm sorry. It's gunna hurt and suck but there's nothing you really can do besides move on with your life.

>he's not really your best friend after fucking your girl now is he?

He rescued OP from a bitch who would have ruined OPs live more expensively later! Get the cunt shiftaced, spit roast her, then post videos here and on mless.

Sooo close....

My girlfriend did the same about a year back I don't talk to neither of them fucken fgts

FUCK HIS MOM, dad and Baby brother...