I've been smoking 75 cigarettes a day for about 12 years bros, has anyone here managed to quit a 3 pack a day habit?

I've been smoking 75 cigarettes a day for about 12 years bros, has anyone here managed to quit a 3 pack a day habit?

>75 a day

are you crazy

Bump

What do you mean?

Why do you chain post this post like you chain smoke cigarettes?

Jezus, how do you find the time too smoke so much? Would a person like you watch a movie without a brake in the cinema and just leave for a few minutes to smoke a sig? Actually interested in this. Thought about it yesterday at the movies

I'm trying to quit

I wouldn't go to the cinema I smoke every couple minutes

He wouldnt be able to, he would literally be just lighting up one smoke after the other all day, lol 75 a fucking day

i quit smoking cigs for a year now. i smoked for like 3 years and 16 cigs a day. i quit smoking because my grandma found out and stopped hanging out with junkie friends and focused my time in the gym.

no point quitting now dude damage is done, keep smoking and deal with the consequences like a man

>hey guys look at me im trolling on Sup Forums xD

I was smoking half a pack a day when I realized how gross I smelled and how it was affecting my health.

Smoked my last cig 6 months ago and haven't looked back.

Vaporizing helped me cut down on my cigarettes, might work for you. I mean, i still smoke cigs but not nearly as much. And im not coughing all day like i used to, also easier to breathe and catch my breath

How did you start smoking and how did it evolve into this chainsmoking situation?

Hahahaha I laughed way too hard

I started when I was 11 years old smoking the odd one I'd steal from parents and now I'm 23 at 75 a day

This

Dafuq u smoke for 75 a day? I smoke Marlboro blacks

This, focussing om improving your body realy changes your mindset. It makes smoking and other unhealthy rituals feel bad and it wil cause you too life a more healthy life. You only need to be dedicated to changing your body. By for instance making a strict gym scedual. This way you'll feel more pushed too work out

I smoke john player standard, I live in ontario canada

>75 a day

This desu. But since i stopped hanging out with friends ( 1 year ) im just really depressed no friends, no one to talk to. Yeah im at the gym making gains, etc but i'm just so fucking lonely. No one to talk to about anything. 2 of my best friends moved away. And i dont want to go out with my old friends that only smoked weed and drink. I wish i had just 1 friend to talk about fitness, etc....

Just try to find your dopamine in something else. Find a new hobby. Preferbly in sports. It will make you feel great and restore the damage that you've done too your body for a large portion

I smoked those for the longest time, smoking Du Maurier's now

Start vaping some strong shit, on a strong vaporizer. Then gradually slope your nicotine intake down until you're vaping nicotine free, then it's a matter of putting the vape down... Good luck with that . VN

The price of cigs is ridiculous now eh, it's almost 36$ a day for me

I too am smoking mainly because i'm hanging out with my friends.

I could choose the same path as you took by leaving them completely. Most of the time it feels like the best thing to do, but i'm affraid i'll end up lonely so i'll stick by them. Although they really have a bad influence on me.

Maybe you should talk to the people at the gym since you're training so much. Maybe there are more people who think the same way as you do

That was mfw I read the OP post

Yeah.. idk man. You're right i should meet some new people but at the same time everyone at the gym has that ''i dont care about you'' look on them you know? Maybe it was a bad desision after all to leave my friends .. idk.

What happens if you trow away al your sigs and lock yourself at home for one day? Have you ever tried? Just one day without smoking, It'll feel like hell i'd imagine but it'll show your mental strength and a first step in the 'right' direction

Never tried man the longest I've went without a smoke in years while I was awake is 50 minutes

>50 minutes

couldn't make it to 1 hour? Wtf man

Yeah man, basically $15 a pack for mine, i used to live near a gas station that sold john players for $10 a pack but i moved and all thats near me now is a Petro Canada, theyre so expensive.

This. There is no secret short cut or trick to quitting any bad habit, you just feel like shit for a short period of time but get a heaping plethora of benefits down the road

Alright well here's your tip: try

>leaving my friends

pull your head out of your arse and realise you're not gonna get through all on your own

people are cunts, time to get used to it

Oh yeah the price is retarded bro

I know how you feel, I too wouldn't really know were to start at making social contact at the gym

Have you tried hanging out with people at your workplace? Or school?

Also, if you find yourself a caring girlfriend then you don't realy need anyone else in your life. Maybe it's better to look around you find attractive rather than to be friends with.

In the end friendship really doesn't have any meaning, you're using eachother.

We've a song about that here in holland; 'vriendschap', which explains that friendship is merely an illusion

I was up to 3 packs for a while. Cut back to two before quitting cold turkey. Here's a help: get into the habit of inhaling a bit of air before smoke. Mostly though, it was a habit thing for me. I had jitters for about two weeks, then it was just fighting the urge to do anything with my hands during idle moments. That tapered off over two years.

These work.

They're little mints that you park on the side of your mouth, like where you would put dip, and let them dissolve.

>75 cigarettes a day
Literally what.

Start masturbating all day that's how I quit smoking I love masturbating so much and it's free

Vape my nigga, was a pack a day smoker for 10 years. Didnt even want to quit, bought a vape so i could stealth some nicotine on business flights. Before long i wasnt even buying cigarettes. Slowly tappered down nicotine levels in the vape liquid and finally just stopped. Honestly the best way out there. Quit without even trying

Meeste van mijn vrienden zijn op school weggestuurd, dus heb daar ook niet echt sociale contact mee. Volgende week laatste examen dan naar ROC en dan hopen dat ik iemand met de zelfde interreses tegen kom.

>75 a day
Uwotm8
Literally never heard of someone smoking that many
How do you even find the time? You must be literally chainsmoking with no gap from when you wake up until you go to sleep

You're addicted to cigarettes worse than most crack addicts, that's pretty sad user

One every couple mins

3.75 packs a day u mean

Serious question here: how does one smoke 75 cigarettes a day and not feel terrible? If I smoke more than four or five a day my mouth feels beyond dry and ashy, and I feel jittery and on a short fuse.

Ik zit ook op een ROC, toevallig man.
Ik kan je uit ervaring vertellen dat je op een mbo studie goeie vrienden kan worden met de mensen uit je klas. Als je je maar opensteld aan anderen en graag met ze over van alles en niets praat. De eerste dagen op een nieuwe school zijn het belangrijkst als het gaat om sociaal contact. Dus geef meteen een mooi visitekaartje af.

Daarnaast kan het ook wel zo zijn dat de klasgenoten allemaal ver weg wonen. In dat geval heb je gewoon domme pech, maar dan heb je het in ieder geval wel chill op school

>75 cigarettes a day
>at least 3 cigarettes per hour, without sleeping
>5 or 6 per hour if you have any form of life and sleep like a normal person would
>almost 1 cigarette every 15 minutes or so for the past 12 years of your life

I'm calling bullshit OP.

Firstly where do you even get the money for all those tabacco's?

Secondly, why haven't you died of cancer yet?

I knew a guy that smoked three packs a day for 50 years, got diagnosed with lung cancer, then just stopped smoking one day.

Don't be like that idiot. Just stop smoking.

Death.

Well cigs take around 5 mins to smoke so I guess you mean a couple mins break inbetween?
How did you even get that bad? How do you even afford it? How old are you? How long you been smoking for? How long you been smoking like THAT for?

Lots of questions there but I'm interested, this is utterly bizzaro

Try LSD, I know people who completely quit some habits because of it. But you may be a lost cause

What job allows you to smoke like this?

I'm 23 and it just escalated

Ja je hebt gelijk dankjewel voor de tips man.

Try masturbating

Maybe OP has a job and in his free time he just smokes and browses the web. This way he could affort the sigs.

Also lung cancer isn't a guarentee when smoking, even when it is as much als 75 sigs a day. Nobodu knows when the cancer hits, but you know it might happen when you smoke a lot.

Btw maybe op has cancer but he just doesn't know because he hasn't had a scan of his lungs yet

Answer the rest of the questions, what age did you start smoking?
I always thought 40 was the upper limit even for lifetime smokers, you're a proper idiot for getting this bad but I hope you make an effort to at least cut down

Np man, succes ermee. Na de regen komt altijd zon

How do you find time to eat and masturbate

Hes already answered this question, try reading the thread arsehole

What are your masturbation habits

Two hands, smoke with one and eat/fap with the other. It's really only an issue when he's trying to eat, fap, & smoke.

Op answer this
OR are you a free loading neck bear

Well how do you afford it? You can't have a job otherwise you wouldn't be able to smoke so frequent

>arsehole
Good lad, at least you're a fellow brit

75? Holy shit. Your throat and lungs must be in bad shape

Have you ever burn your dick while masturbating by mistake

I am in the process of quitting.

One thing that is helping me a lot has been switching to lightier cigarettes.

I went from 9/0.8/8 (Winson Blue) to Marlboro gold, then marlboro silver, and then to "MS Bianche" (an italian brand) which contains 1/0.1/1 [mg]

So my nicotine intake has gone down to 1/10 of the original intake.

This makes it a lot easier to quit.

The gestual component is still strong.

I still feel the habit of ligthing a cigarette after lunch or dinner.

BTW, 75 cigarettes a day is crazy. quit ASAP, or reduce to at at most 10 cigarettes/day.

Such a filthy habit OP. Are you smoking through your neck yet?

Op doesn't have a job and probably free loads off his mom. No one with a real job has time for 3 packs a day. You sound like a homeless meth head that gets a shit ton of government aid

Im not op, and im not a brit either. Im your brother to the west

I only ever made it to about 2 packs a day OP but e-cigs kinda take the edge off. Just get one and use it when you start to jones really bad then keep that up. Once you find a regular rhythm and your jones eases up use a lower nicotine e-cig or vape liquid and keep stepping your way down slowly. Took me 2, almost 3, months to slowly taper off.

Still, we could help him

This is OP's battle station.

How are u not dead?

Imagine the smell

Or he's a professional driver of some sort. Maybe foreman, refuse handler, or something similar. 3 packs a day where I stay comes out to nearly 500 dollars a month. The only people in this world who enable that bad are the ones who keep telling you you're not an idiot.

lets say you sleep 8 hours a day
you are awake during 16h
that makes around 4-5 cigarettes every hour
you are fucked

you smoke a cig, around, every 17 mins... wtf dude. or is it just chain smoking 5 at a time?

My uncle quit from about three packs a day. He got lung cancer and died and hasn't smoked since.

What is your physical state atm OP? Has the smoking made you feel sick of hindert your life in any other way? If not, you're lucky and shouldn't risk destroying your body.
If it did, it is time to smoke less or stop completely, maybe just a few sigs a day. 75 doesn't make you feel good. It is just too calm down the bad feeling a habit creates. That way you're not enjoying your smokes

fuckin kek

Why the piss bottles tho

the fact that people would believe this nonsense.

When used as an ashtray water would turn yellow. It's a fun thought though that there's open bottles of piss to linger with that smell.

A truck driver seems reasoneble yea. Doesn't require any real physical action, creates a cheap living enviroment and it would explain the amount of times when he could smoke

>brother to the west
Ireland I'm assuming, to the west could also mean America but then you would have said asshole

> pile of unfinished cigarettes
OP confirmed for moneybags

Look at the state of it. Why would they ash in the water. The keyboard is their ashtray, I'm voting piss.

Source on that beautiful face please

Have you tried welbutrin OP?

It'll fix that impulse fucking fast

No i meant Canada

Man you post this shit every day. You quit with willpower, not by asking for advice on Sup Forums. BTW I've been smoking for 15 years and I still only smoke about 5 cigarettes a day. How can you smoke that much? I actually don't even believe you.

Jesus, totally forgot about the smell. Damn haha

Listen to me OP right now:
find a 7 day resor in the middle of fucking no where. No store No people No shit but a mudhut. Go there. Go there and spend 7 days.
This will happen if you do not bring your own:
Day 1: holy fuck
Day 2: eat everything, sweat and curse the wind
Day 3: Youre almoast there but youre still on the drug
Day 4: You got this, do anything but smoke
Day 5: Yout got this
Day 6: DONT RELAPSE
Day 7: enjoy the day & DONT RELAPSE
rest of life: Please OP dont relapse like me ....

Ahh that's sound, I would have thought Canadians would have gone with asshole instead, quire chuffed about that
Yankisms are cancer please end them all now