As a canadian I sometimes wonder, which state are you americans most ashamed of?

as a canadian I sometimes wonder, which state are you americans most ashamed of?

Which state is the most hated?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/02/mississippi-officially-abolishes-slavery-ratifies-13th-amendment/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iowa

North Carolina

Texas

Alabama, Mississippi and Arkansas are all pretty shameful and terrible. And I live in one of those places.

West Virginia

Alabama, georgia, or texas too many fukin rednecks

Texas and Alabama usually

These tbh

The only correct answer.

Better watch your smart mouth boy

alabama and mississippi

from TX
honestly new york, between the 2nd admendment violation, unfair targeting of minoritys, and cost of living.

People think in texas were racist, but we see more black people everyday than most other states. Kinda hard to hate black people when they make your food, carry your mail, and are your friends

Any State besides a few that were in the Confederacy are by a rule shit today

Majority of the southern shits and Jersey

Texas or California

Maryland

California
>Los Angeles is full of nigs and spics
>San Francisco is full of fags

its funny to think that the north fought hard to keep shitty places like that in the union.

>2nd amendment infringement
California. I fucking hate my life.

How the fuck has no mentioned Florida. It's literally white trash central. Every bad news story comes from there.

"every problem texas currently faces is the result of a collective cultural hangover caused by the deeply guarded secret that the average texan is ten thousand times softer than his ancestors"

> Kinda hard to hate black people when they make your food, carry your mail, and are your friends
You tell that to South Carolina

Mad cause we have high job creation, 2nd amendment rights, and a super cheap cost of living

U FOCKIN' WOT M8

Nigger detected.

Flat hot and dumb.

Can confirm 3/5 people in san francisco are sjws

>ITT: butthurt Texas fags

If it weren't for beaches, oranges and nice weather, Florida would be a runaway winner for worst state in the union.

the only state worth a fuck is mine

Nevada.

keep sucking lib dick

It's really just a cultural joke. No one actually believes Florida is more backwards and trailer-trash than other states, it's just average.

Colorado honestly. Super shitty weather and filled with pretentious hippies and ski bums. Plus all the assholes who moved there simply because pot is legal. Getting out of here as soon as I can.

>frenchfag here.
went to california a few month ago. looks like its pretty much what you americans are really ashamed of: Texans

Newfoundland and Labrador. Yes, us too.

>Texas
Texasfag here, only Houston and shit border towns. There are some faggot rednecks down here, but compared to other states the big cities have your run of the mill niggers, wetbacks, chinks, and some expensive neighborhoods in Dallas.

tldr: texas is only mostly shit

X hates X (part 1)
Alabama: Mississippi
Alaska: Washington
Arizona: California
Arkansas: Texas
California: Texas
Colorado: California
Connecticut: Massachusetts
Delaware: Pennsylvania
Florida: New York
Georgia: Tennessee
Hawaii: California
Idaho: Washington
Illinois: New York
Indiana: Illinois
Iowa: Illinois
Kansas: Missouri
Kentucky: Indiana
Louisiana: Texas
Maine: New Hampshire
Maryland: Virginia
Massachusetts: New York
Michigan: Ohio
Minnesota: Wisconsin
Mississippi: Alabama
Missouri: Kansas
Montana: California
Nebraska: Kansas
Nevada: California
New Hampshire: Vermont
New Jersey: New York
New Mexico: Texas
New York: California

all of the hick states

Liberal fag detected

cont.
North Carolina: South Carolina
North Dakota: South Dakota
Ohio: Michigan
Oklahoma: Texas
Oregon: Washington
Pennsylvania: New York
Rhode Island: Massachusetts
South Carolina: North Carolina
South Dakota: North Dakota
Tennessee: Georgia
Texas: Everyone
Utah: Colorado
Vermont: New Hampshire
Virginia:Maryland
Washington: Oregon
West Virginia: Virginia
Wisconsin: Minnesota
Wyoming: Colorado

>home to several of the nations top universities
>an important agricultural centre
>home to several of the worlds most profitable companies
>the home of 1/10th of the countries population

ya but fuck all that right? it's those california liberals that are ruining decent places like arkansas and mississippi.

And the loudest idiots.

Originally a New Yorker, lived in Florida, and now in Pennsylvania. If I had to see one go I would say South Carolina.

>hate part one

really nigga?

Hell yeah, hawaii, keepin' it real.

Though Florida is a mixed bag.

> Florida

>Nice weather
Niggah have you ever been to Florida?

Hit 'em with that truth cannon.

wtf do they mean by toon?

Alabama here. At least we're not Georgia or Mississippi. I mean, we're pretty fucking terrible, but at least we have rocket science and Huntsville in general. Georgia has Atlanta, which technically is a black sheep in the South, but the rest of the state is sister-fuck central. Even their laws on weed are extreme, whereas here in Alabama, possession doesn't become a felony until you have 2.2 pounds on you. And lemme get started on Mississippi.
abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/02/mississippi-officially-abolishes-slavery-ratifies-13th-amendment/

Southwest Virginiafag here, they only hate Maryland up north. Couldn't give a fuck about Maryland down here. Down here we hate West Virginia as much as WV hates us, though.

We all hate each other for some reason or another, but we also like each other for some reason or another. For example, northeastern states generally don't like southern states because people still think they're all still Confederate racist rednecks, but their food is fucking incredible.

Utah
> Inb4 Mormonfags
Ok Mormonfags, go back to your Temples, churches, and shitty redneck way of life.

All the crazy news stories come out of Florida because their police records are totally open to the public. You don't hear about crazy shot like that in other states because the media can't just go to the police departments and look at all the crazy shit that happened.

It's nice to visit for a week if you live in a cold state.
But I would not want to feel like I'm drowning in air all year long.

Illinois, this state is literally a complete shit hole.

This. People from Maryland are terribly pretentious and dumb as fuck, but have no clue how retarded they are as they use their rude disposition to cover up the fact that they never have any clue what the fuck is actually going on.

>which state are you americans most ashamed of?

I'd pick California or Texas and btw I'm from California

No,you're worse,trust me I've been there.

>frenchfag here
Stopped reading right there. Why the fuck do you think I would give a shit about anything your Vichy ass has to say?

west virginia, among many other

can confirm. Florida sucks
>Floridian reporting

Ashamed of? Florida. It has so much potential and it's just shit. Also New York.

I actually really like Sandoval, wish he could stick around for more terms.

As for what state I hate....California. High taxes, high cost of living, infrastructure falling apart, and its full of Mexicans and Niggers who have "cali pride" its fucking pathetic. The worst part about living in Las Vegas, NV is actually California.

California

Second. I lived in Gurnee, Zion, Waukegan, and East Peoria. Fuck Illinois.

way to say a bunch of stuff and not make any sense.

VA is about as bad as it gets.
Nigger Roads
Fairchink county
and everything west of that is irrelevant.

Lol Nevada is full of niggers and cucks

SC reporting in

>Oklahoma: Texas
Oklahoma is like 80% meth addicts.

Looks like a tie between Texas and Florida

nuke the South. It is the fucking asshole of first world nations. Sherman didn't punish them enough on his march to the sea.

frenchfag here.
California is a shithole

As a Californian

California

The people of this state are the most fake, scummiest in the country

I'm not denying we suck. The entirety of the South sucks (except maybe way south Florida). But at least we have more going for us than other southern states.

>Southwest Virginiafag
>Southwest

Why the fuck are you differentiating between parts of your shitty state?

Kentuckistan. It's by far the most fucked up piece of shit in the Union. Not even a state really. More like a third world village that gets 2 senators out of pity.

Definitely North Dakota, it's just like South Dakota but with nothing interesting.

Yes, but if it were not for them, we'd not have FLORIDA MAN

pic related, is a drawing of him I did months ago

canada

Northwest Arkansas is pretty nice. The rest of the state is pure shit. And I can't name a single place in Mississippi where I'd ever care to live. Oxford? Too pretentious. Starkville? It's Auburn or Clemson with less to do. Anywhere else? Far too many niggers.

Okiefag here, can confirm

Expected to see a lot of Texas, California, Alabama and Florida answers.
Was not disappointed, these are all correct answers.

West Virginia

I'm brown so most people in WV would probably shoot me if I went too far off the beaten path but damn is it beautiful and a blast to drive through.

If it seceded I don't like it. Virginia is ok...maybe the Carolinas too.

Fuck Ohio.

California, Nevada, and Alaska are the best in their own ways.

Fuck you. Southern California is a shithole. Northern is heaven.

As a virginian, fuck california and it's fuckboy bullshit

Oregon fucking sucks, it's worse than California.

Utah people are gay af

Yeah all of Peoria is shit.

cuck

In the south you got mexicans and meth and in the north you got nature and meth, so yeah, I agree.

Which province are Canadians ashamed of op?

The south and Midwestern States are pretty terrible

b-but m-m-muh country roads

Exactly he's the man. even if he's a Californian, he's always protected Nevada from liberal bullshit

As someone who has lived in both Oregon and Washington, I can safely say that both states hate Idaho more than each other.

Why Nebraska why?