How long do you guys wanna bet before twitter kicks up a shitstorm over this?

How long do you guys wanna bet before twitter kicks up a shitstorm over this?

youtu.be/z-iax9YrFWk

Seeing how a shit ton of faggots get triggered by anything, I'll give it like half a day

niggas gonna nig

Why do humans put themselves in these situations, it could literally ruin their life.. the guy might get sued and his life might be over, I don't get overly aggressive people

I see nothing wrong here

Clerk got knocked the Chimpout

That was an ill ass commercial, and actually, white people should be mad he wasn't white...

Lol black person eatting KFC.

>@ 0:22
>gettin dat lil white gurl

because you are too good for this world user

This is just an accurate reflection of a large part of their consumer base! It's also a win for the inclusion of the various races in the media!!! Nothing wrong here :D

Yeah, what the fuck are they doing having black people in ads.

How dare they.

Black people don't deserve our attention.

that commercial was fuckin sweet. idk wtf people would even be upset at. actually, i did notice that the customer didn't seem to pay for his food at all so i guess that counts as false advertising or something. is that what they would be mad at?

for real, that was weird as fuck

If someone's bitching about the ad just going "WOW YOU CAST A BLACK GUY EATING KFC FUCKING RACISTS" they're just going to come off as racist themselves, the guy didn't fit any other derogatory stereotype besides liking KFC. If their ad was some gangsta nignog putting down his watermelon to rob a liquor store so he could pay for his KFC there'd be a case.

Obviously though some SJWs are going to bitch because there are people who live to find any possible reason to complain.

Yup...and somehow white people at large are going to be blamed for this atrocity.

Can you say "Chimp Out"?

No one yelled "Stop, thief!" KFC is trying to make us think this guy paid for a bucket with his own money.

That skaytin' niggrah seems to beez gwayne
outta hims ways tuh plays the "Looks at Muh"
shuck'n'jive to all de Whytes Wimmenz

Uh, no he didn't

You can clearly see him make his way to the back

Aggravated assault, law suit for medical and damages, shit storm media with black views and perspectives for at least a week. The usual will come out for interviews; Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Carlton from fresh prince. It's all bullshit. A guy commuted a crime and no one, no one would have stopped him due to lack of balls or fear of the Black Racisim that has enveloped this country.

This shit makes a man wan to join a Anglo Saxon hate the rest club.