Give me your honest opinion Sup Forums, is my car girly?

Give me your honest opinion Sup Forums, is my car girly?

It's just something I've only recently considered, even though I love it to death otherwise.

Bumpin

Mazda 2? Not terrible, but should have read the sticky.

why do you care? if you like it, you like it.

I like the color. its similar to mine haha. My car is Comp orange.

>Sup Forums, is my car girly
no, its faggy.
i hope i could help

You are 100% a fag

My car for a perspective

A guy drives that little pussbox?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is that a fucking fiat

Op just trick it out and put a spoiler on the back

I'm guessing daddy filled you full of his acceptance.

Shit screams "I'm a bottom"

yes, and no
its a fiat 916 made by alfa romeo
or an alfa romeo 916 made my fiat.

andddd ... you're a faggot too

fuckin Audi

i bet it breaks down a lot

pic is my astra coupe bertone edition, nothing particularly fancy except the previous owner had a brand new interior fitted and the mileage is extremely low

forgot pic

Ex car guy here. You're car is fine. It's sensible and dependable and won't cost you 2k everytime you take it in for repair or service. Nice cars are great, but they are expensive and all you ever get to do in them anymore is sit in traffic.

instant boner watching it

> i love it to death

i have news for you OP

How is your civic treating you?

Nigga, who cares? If you like your car, you like your car. Doesn't matter if some cunt tries to degrade you over it.

>Ex car guy here

wtf does that even mean?

Yes

Outrun that pos

Audi owners are the worst, worked at a dealership. You only like the car for image. Audi owners aren't "car guys", they're generally douchebags.

Is that an actual S5 or did you opt out for the fucking pussy ass turbo charged 4 cylinder with "s" line ornamentation so you could feel like you could afford an actual S5?

They are great cars, but the drivers usually suck and they are expensive as fuck to properly maintain or they leak all over and fall apart.

Jelly poor fag confirmed.

Used to be an enthusiast, but they just bore me now. I'm all about rare Pepe's now.

BMWs on the other hand are reliable and solid as fuck, but have the same fucking asshole drivers

You're a fucking faggot for owning that car. If you even so much as enjoy the look of the wheels or how "powerful" it is you should seriously kill yourself. I would only drive that car if it was the only thing I could afford without sucking a dick. Grow some balls and buy a manly fucking car.

:)

>i bet it breaks down a lot
nope, in fact its pretty reliable
mine is over 15 years old and has no rust...
not sure if you can say the same of your much newer opel

I like the Mazda2. It'd be cool if they put a turbo in it like a Fiesta ST.

Alternative lifestyle huh?
I get it

it looks like it handles great, so that automatically makes it not suck.

Eh somewhat, control arm bushings every fucking time. Lucky to not replace them every 20k miles. BMW has more "car guys", but they still have their problems. The I Drive system is retarded too.

BMWs suck cock

it's my second opel (vauxhall, though i prefer the opel badge) and neither have ever let me down. the first was another astra but 2.0DTi estate, I put 140,000 pan european miles on that beast before a 21 year old moron in a vw golf pulled out on me and I t-boned the shit out of him

Who the fuck in their right mind would drive a shitty fucking 4 door compact mazda with fucking "racing" wheels. Please sit in the drivers seat and kill yourself.

I used to have the way way older version.

pls stop

>Asking Sup Forums if gay

>looks like it handles great
Are you fucking retarded?

shoulda bought an old muscle car op

i have no idea what i drive is, i don't know anything about post-2003 BMWs

>caring this much about what car you drive
>implying it affects your social status

the only things that should matter are fuel economy, utility, price, and whether or not you like it.

inb4 hurr durr chevy is better than ford is better than dodge is better than fingering my asshole while posting in trap threads.

>dem edges and dat b8

itt; fast and furious XBox gamers

noice classic

Nothing is better than fingering your asshole in trap threads.

You must be older than 60. Look grandpa your days are over, so you wouldn't understand younger people business? Okay?

Muscle car

>post a picture of a pos

Doesn't look like a VW Beetle or a Smart, so, not gay to me.

should have bought this op

>pos
>puss
>pussy magnet
wet?

You take one in the ass

don't you?

xanax

You think your civic will outrun my 400hp S5?

It's an S5 with the 4.2L V8 and yea I'm kind of a douche bag

Wet?
Over an underpowered Camero?

Yeah baby, fuckin soaked!

Not think kido

I know

I appreciate you're honesty. I will give you some respect for actually getting the real thing. They are fun if you can get into an area without traffic. You take it to the dealership or are you an idiot that takes a 60K plus car to Jiffy Lube because you're cheap?

Just a warning, if you do the latter, that car won't last 20k miles after the warranty if you go cheap on maintenance.

Pic related

This

Dealership every time, they give me a loaner and wash it before they give it back.
They even come pick my car up and leave the loaner

See

Good man.

Oooo

I'm impressed

I'd smoke that overpriced pos

yes

It doesn't matter. There is no such thing as a girly or manly car. There is such thing as a man who is not comfortable with his masculinity and needs to drive a big truck to reassure himself. All that matters is if you like what you drive.

Are you sure you're not the technician who got fired for joyriding and snorting coke in a customers car lol

my friends girlfriend drives the sport.

man he owns a gsr lancer and cant keep up because she always darts off in it. damn thing is peppy believe it or not

girly man/girl detected

Nope never, I used to rat out anyone doing shit like that. It's hard enough making those rich stingy fucks spending any money, last thing I want is to lose customers.

Highschooler spotted

Yeah.

You clearly caught me

dude its a fucking rolling period. yes its girly. what are you displacing? 1.5 liter or 2? look at a fucking mans car. ford straight six power, gvm of 1400kg. sideways for dayz cuz.

1982 Chevy El Camino, 305 auto, 4-barrel

Spotted the Aussie

Cruck bros, man

For a car that's almost 30 years old? Are you joking? It's a fuckin dinosaur now, still doesn't make it any less of a pussy magnet, something you don't get obviously, faggot probably drives a civic or some shit

Mazda 2 is the Mazda shitbox.
It's not girly, it just shows you have shit taste in vehicles.
If you get a shitbox, you get a Honda shitbox that you can DD to 200,000 with a clutch water pump and timing belt.

305 automatic.

Like a 4 bbl makes any difference

Fuckin pos won't get out of it's own way

is my car girly?

Got to be the gayest little bitch car besides a Fiat 500

Ever

It's not even a car

aye but you better believe you will only spot my tail lights.

Oh I get it.

Fuckin plastic rattle trap with a IROC sticker

Mucho wow!

Post a pic of your car

Don't own one.
I ride a bike now.

>go-karts handle like shit

>Want to fuck it
>Must be androgynous

Kek I hope you have a nice poncho

Nah, just looks like a first car.

Weather doesn't matter

>305
>auto

Hahahaha "first car"

He'll be atop of the homo bath house perhaps as soon as his parents go on vacation.

sexy

as in Glory Hole.

I was in the Army. Every single soldier and their mother had a camero, mustang, or charger. I had a focus.

If it's reliable and has good fuel economy, who cares. I made wise financial decisions when others literally blew half their paycheck on insurance and payments. My car is paid off and it will probably last longer than their cars because I take exceptional care of it. That's what it means to be a man, an adult who makes sound financial decisions. The only thing wrong with your car is that you didn't buy domestic.

When everyone grows up, it doesn't matter what car you drive. Look up what cars rich people drive. You'll be surprised that they drive american big 3 economy cars.