Do not under any circumstances stroke your penis to this image

Do not under any circumstances stroke your penis to this image.

Other urls found in this thread:

biqle.ru/watch/-72825482_171596883
web.archive.org/web/20120303004104/http://brackets.playboy.com/butts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

o shit waddup

how's it going?

>Lurking here too incase more posted.

Not a fuckin problem chief.

you sure?

Don't do it to this one either!

How could I fap to this? She doesn't even look like she's in any pain at all.

>69
>datass
giggity

who're you?

You faggots probably think she's photoshopped eh?

No one gives a shit.

still monica lover.

All right OP, where are you going with this one?

biqle.ru/watch/-72825482_171596883

I have yet to decide. do you have a course of action to recommend.

God damn she makes my dick throb.

who're you?

Monica lover.
And honestly after that video, i'm probably going to blow my load to Patrycja in the bathroom. Fuck.

Unless you think that thread is going to happen later... then I could wait. Maybe.

did you friends notice you watching?

Nah, they can't see my computer screen. Most of them are watching netflix or playing games on their computers.

move to the bathroom and compete.
I'm gonna win and we'll both have fun.

It's tempting, but I really wanted to get in a good 1+ hour fap since it's been awhile.

You really can't do the thread later? To give this ass the attention it deserves?

Just to clarify, i'll still do it now, but would much much much prefer to wait until later tonight if possible.

I'll take it that means now. If that's the case can you bump and bring in the other girls faster than usual?

tell me when you've retreated to privacy and have your penis out.

already done.
>requesting monica and ana cheri for thread

Pure Hope
Pure Patrycja

At least Monica so we both have our favorites?

you wanted your favorite butt you said?

Of course.
But I also want my overall favorite. Please?

OP why do you make these threads?

I'm just curious

first answer me this, why do you reply to them?
I want you to have at least a shot at winning.

Fucking weird ennit

>first answer me this, why do you reply to them?

To find out why you post them...
It's like my 3rd time asking you

If not in this one, can I get a guarantee for at least two girls in the next thread? When it isnt so rushed.

It's an enjoyable experience.

Yeah...but...there's like...other naked girls online...like at least a handful

So why this girl, OP?
You have some connection to her. It's gotta be something that you can't get enough off. Something you can't get rid off but you like delighting yourself looking at naked pics of her.

Did you know her? Date her? She your daughter or sister?

Oh I masturbate to plenty of other naked girls online. I even post them occassionally.
but yeah I'll admit I can't get enough of her.

>but yeah I'll admit I can't get enough of her.

Y THO

I know it's asking a lot OP, but try to keep the bump rate up, I thought you had left and was about to just finish and leave.

Let me set a scene for you...

Ok
I'll bump for you

Thank you my good friend.

Is there a video from this shoot?
I would god damn cum buckets.

I have never found one and the fact that it probably doesn't exist makes me want to punch concrete.
That and the fact that they didn't take pictures of the shoot with her in the silver underwear makes me want to swallow bleach in my darker moments.

Btw where do you get these pics?

I was wondering why you never posted pics from the silver shoot.

Well fuck, that blows.

you're the monica lover?
but that's not even playboy's worst offense against our dicks

BAMP

you still here bro? ready for my story?

I won't, I'm on my longest nofap streak

That response was not Monica lover

>you're the monica lover?
No I'm the user wondering why OP keeps making this thread

YES

I can break you.

Ah well my friend dear user imagine if you would a young man aged 14 or so, almost 15, well into puberty and masturbation, but just taking his first somewhat belated explorations into the fantastical adventure of trying to get dates.

Monica lover out.
If I was gone much longer it would be weird.

MAKE IT WEIRD!

Ok
Go on

bumping

Now imagine this fellow awake at midnight on a school night, ignoring the stress-inducing homework he hasn't finished yet, instead his mind fixated on the sultry brunette he rarely talks to, the one with the hazel eyes and what one other male student described as "the ass of a black girl" which had been very much on display in her tight pants that earlier school day and would be very much on display again when he returned to school in the morning

wow nice
Please go on

Bumping again

This young man, like pretty much every other 14 year old male, is seething with sexual frustration, compounded all the worse by academic and other stresses.
Jerking off is one of his most basic joys in this crapsack life and he's rubbed it to quite a few things, though his tastes are decidedly conventional and non-extreme, even enjoying an occasional rubbing to the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition.
One night he's googling around, exploring the depths and contours of masturbation material provided by the fine folks at Playboy.

I see
Please continue

doesn't that boob look like a foot

He had been for as long as he had an opinion on the subject, a thoroughly-devoted boob man, though he was more than intrigued by that brunette and what was filling her pants mentioned earlier.
One late night/early morning at his computer, the exact thought that popped into his head and why is hard to trace at this juncture, but he searched for something to the effect of "best butt" or probably "best butt in playboy" in the ol' reliable google machine.
would you like to see what found?

bumping

yo

So he stumbled upon an internet page no long since removed but which can be found preserved here: web.archive.org/web/20120303004104/http://brackets.playboy.com/butts/
the time is not the same but the page closely resembles what he saw that day
go on?

SURE

You see that woman pictured up there on the top of the page? Democratically voted to have the best butt in all of playboy? What would 14 year-old you have done upon seeing that page for the first time?

Click out of it because it's wrong to touch yourself

ha! well I'll tell you what he did
he spied the name at the top "Patrycja Mikula" and he went a-googling that exotic sounding name.
Straight to google images, which gave you the naughty pictures as soon as you asked for them in those days, he typed in that name.
He liked how this babe looked...a lot.
Maybe she reminded him of that sultry brunette just a bit...nah they didn't look that similiar...or maybe they did...but either way she took his mind off not being in her pants.
He quickly found one image of Patrycja he particularly liked...that appeared near the top of her google results

That was the 1st one you jerked off to?

He unzipped his pants and whipped out his hard member and started giving it a long, slow stroke...but he wanted more....

yeah??

With one hand on his penis and one on the mouse he continued looking through Patrycja Mikula's naked pictures, presented for free for all the world to see if the world only knew, he found these three of a different photoshoot that he also really liked
and then finally this one from yet a third shoot With these 5 pictures each open in a different tab of his browser, the young man was overcome with joy, this new woman he discovered had a few different looks, and each one of them somehow made his dick happier than anything else he had seen before.
He leaned back in his chair and masturbated slowly and rhythmically, making sure his hand slid over his penis head and then back down.
The young man felt like he was able to taste heaven.

When he should have been asleep the young man stayed up, quickly switching his intense gaze to one of the five pictures depending on the whim of the moment.
He had found what he was convinced were the five sexiest images ever created, all of the same woman, and 4 out of 5, as he would later become conscious of, prominently featuring this lady's quite literally award-winning rear end.