Who /drives drunk/ here?

Who /drives drunk/ here?

i drive drunk...on life

>the driver was an alcohol

i hate driving drunk only because im not a good drunk driver.

I fell asleep on a turn only lane and had my foot on the brake the whole time. Woke up to the cops tapping my shoulder. Cool thing that they parked my car and drove me home. Im mexican btw.

Kek

lol no
nice try, cops

lie

I have a fair amount of times, but my city is completely empty at night so you can just drive like 20km/h the whole way home lol

i went to burger king drunk
plate #
i b twty

I had a 2012 mustang. Guess they thought i was a good mexican. Too bad i totaled it a few months later from drinking again kek.

I'm an Alcohol Driver

I drank 2 litres of vodka, stole a car from the Mexican mafia, crashed it, fled the scene, got tackled by some assholes whose yard I was cutting through, got arrested, and over five years later no charges. God damn I love being white.

Im guessing your russian as well.

Southern California born and raised.

It was my favorite thing in the world when I had my own car

good you got what you deserve asshole

Almost every day, sweden

Upgrading up 2 years by next week so jokes on you :^)

So a commie regardless

don't listen to that cuck drunk driving is fun as hell

Syndicalist to be honest, you capitalist trash.

we used to buy Grolsch beer because it had flip top bottles so we wouldn't spill in our laps as we drove.

The beer itself is meh, but the bottles that close are pretty much god tier

or meme tier. they are kinda meme tier

Kill yourself. Now.

This isn't Russia, faggot.

that's probably a code word for "i'm too lazy to work for my money, so i'll pretend to support something i clearly don't understand that aperrently promises me free money"

too bad you didn't fucking die if you think it's funny. i had a family member killed by a cock sucker like you - scumbag

Think before you speak faggot. I work my fifty hours a week just like the person standing next to me. If you'd like to debate the intricacies of political theory I'd be more than happy.

Impressed by your awful taste in cars.

I think like half of the city where I live has driven drunk. Just take the backroads and go slow, it's pretty harmless. I wouldn't do it in large cities where it's really busy though. Whenever I have done it the roads are empty and I sometimes just drive straight down the middle just in case I swerve a bit lol

You seem upset, may i suggest a board that expresses their feelings to each other
Better than all these ugly hondas here in chiraq.