Any of you faggots in the Ivy League? Princeton reporting

any of you faggots in the Ivy League? Princeton reporting

just graduated with an MA from columbia

Very nice. But would you say the debt justifies an MA? That's got to be like 120 grand just for the masters

Beta cuck neckbeard Columbia alum reporting

Major? Fu master race?

Devry Repurting

>Went to Princeton
>Failed all classes
>Made meth
No regerts

Lol

Since when was Columbia in the Ivy league?

Also I was applying to harvard until I realised it is the mac of the ivy league

What did you go in for?

Ooh, my incarcerated business partner's retarded gay niece went to Princeton.

Nothing in particular, straight outta high school, I basically just went because it sounded like a high-end school and it was surprisingly cheap with scholarships

Applying to Brown PLME this year.

Apply to all, you never know

Let's do some DTM meet me at the ivy with some I will make my girl blow you in return

Going to penn on an athletic scholarship
>Kinda sucks
>Have regrets

>rejected from 6 ivy leagues here (didn't apply to cornell or brown)
>going to NYU Tisch instead to study film

What? Was it is Columbia comment or the one about Harvard

Columbia next semester

To do what, user?

wait a minute 5, I didn't apply to Princeton

I have 3 friends who got into Harvard, Princeton, and UPenn respectively, top jealous

Columbia
Why regret?

Engineer major

I'v never really understood what constitutes Ivy League. Rich, snooty, private? I go to Rice.

Did you get rejected from the others? You dun goofed nard

PLS SAY HI TO ROBERT SEDGEWICK FOR ME

it's an actual sports live with the schools in (pic related)

so MIT, Stanford, etc, while statistically as good or better than those 8, are not in the old New England sports league that includes those 8 schools

Turns out the speakers we had come to our school (in England) literally just disregarded Columbia, so fuck that guy.

Im applying to rice

Prestige and rigor. More significant big company recruitment.

Americans, would you say your 4 year Major/Minors system is better than the (on avg) 3 year, one subject system we brits have.

Personally I think it is.

Cornell, reporting for duty.

Nah. Columbia has top notch grad programs among ivies. Poor administration though. New York for all its glories is a bit grimey too

yes rejected from every ivy league I applied to.

Don't think I deserved to get into them; near the top of my class and solid extracurriculars/leadership positions but nothing standout, plus I technically count as an international student though I live in the US, which I guess puts me in a different category. Plus film is my passion and the field I want to go into, so while I'd dreamed of an Ivy League education for the prestige it probably wouldn't have fit for what I want to do anyway.

Still, had I got into one of them I prolly woulda gone

After that I drifted through a semester each at 2 more school before staying at WSU for applied physics. Unfortunately WSU is garbage for anything other than bean farming so I'm looking for a solid stem school to finish on

Good luck making a living bro.

Finance, Engineering, and Medicine are the top fields. What do you faggots think

Cornell also but not for long because I'm graduating next week.

Congrats fucker. What did you major in, hotel management?

indeed. meh I don't really care about that, I'm more than willing to take the risk, and confident I could at least do well at a boring office job if all else fails

Pretty much

>tfw the only degree you wanted to do was anthropology

Except no that I'm close to an applied physics degree in realizing that leaves me with shit job options, probably gonna move towards chemistry or medicine, I know a few friends who went through pharmacy or premed without too many issues
Feels good to be a professional student, it would suck dick if I didn't have a rich daddy to pay for 4+ schools

Thanks for putting money into the system for the poorer folks. Really, thank you.

Cool, thanks user

Brown Reporting in

Any chemical engineers here? Good luck finding a job

Rice Bro here Unconventional Wisdom unite

I just wanna sit in a lab and do all the science I want to do...
But nobody is gonna pay me to do that