Hey Sup Forums is this movie good? i was thinking of renting it on xbox...

Hey Sup Forums is this movie good? i was thinking of renting it on xbox.. need something to watch if not this any recommendations?

Shit movie even worse u cant understand the main characters grainy ass voice for shit

bumperoonie

oh? thats no good lol. any recommendations

it was ok. went into it not knowing anything about it. it is REALLY slow, but that is kinda a good thing about his movie. it takes its time. the ending was ok, but it had a scene or two that made me actually cringe. id say watch it on like putlocker or somethin, dont spend money on it.

cringe in a bad way? like da fk is this shit

or cringe in a good way? like da fk am i looking at holy fk.

meh its all of 5$ im not a poor fag lol

anything better you would recommend thats newish?

It's an intense artful movie. Very very good if you want a "thinking" movie. But it isn't one that has action or anything supernatural thus if that's something you want, then you will be disappoint.

is it good enough to actually pass as something watchable. i know theres alot of movies out there that people are like ITS ARTSY U HAVE TO THINK.. but you literally dont wanna because ur bored out of ur fucking mind. i dont mind thinking if its actually interesting.

cringe in a good way... kinda. it was just a scene that just made me feel like it was happenning to me at the same time.... and trust me, youll feel it too. as a recomendation for horror, no. but zootopia/cap america civ war were amazing

Cringe in a good way.
They also speak in old English. I like that but many dumb fags might not.

Black Phillip, Black Phillip,
α crown grows out his head.

τo nanny queen is wed.

King of all.

King of sky and land.

King of sea and sand

We are ye servants,
we are ye men.

Black Phillip eats the lions
from the lions 'den.

Black Phillip is a merry merry king,
he rules the land with mirth.

Black Philip has a mighty mighty
sting, he’ll knock thee to the earth.

Sing bah bah King Phillip the
black sing bah bah bah bah bah."

Sing bah bah King Phillip the black
he’ll knock thee on thy back!

Alrite man, ill give it a watch. its either that or zoolander 2 which i know i will hate lol

It's a good movie if you like good movies.
It's not an action-comedy so most people hated it.
It's less about "the witch" and more about how fear of the unknown changed the family.

So basically, if you can't focus on something for more than 10 minutes without an explosion happening, it's not for you.
If you enjoy actual horror, not jumpscare bullshit (there are 3 jumpscares, I think), but tension and suspense, you'll probably really enjoy it.

I personally thought it was a great movie. It was very well made. But it is a slow movie in most parts. You have to be in the mood. I'd say rent it. If you don't think you're in the mood, it's only $5.

On a side note i watched this movie the other day.. and for some reason i enjoyed it.. lol

This

Black Philip was awesome. The girl was cute.

Holy shit OP I just rented this like 4 hours ago it's amazing watch it. Was just telling my girl she needs to watch it soon.

me and my gf are wanting to watch somthing that will scare the shit out of us any good horror/paranormal movies?

Alrite man, renting it right now! Thanks.

It's fairly shit tier.

Save your money.

VVitch is a great watch go for it OP

Id suggest The taking the one i posted above its on netflix. it only has 2 stars but that creepy old bitch scares the fk outta me lol it wasnt a horrible movie.

Deadpool

Maybe the new Evil Dead? I can't remember the last time I was really spooked by a movie.

You liked the new evil dead? i mean it wasnt horrible. it was worth the watch but it was pretty lackluster as a horror film.. it was a more of a well i get to see fked up shit.. and dude that ending was so fking stupid lol

No I think it's a pretty bad movie, but the gore is pretty unsettling.
I remember seeing it opening night when it came out, saw it with 2 buddies. The scene when the possessed person was stabbing the machete through the wall in the shed, the theater was dead quiet, and my buddy let out a little bitch moan, whole theater burst into laughter.
One of the best moments I've ever had at the movies.

Yeah, it was fucking immaculate.

dont watch it if your ADD or an actionfag

what if im an ADHD romantic comedy fag? Jking im just bi polar.

What is this rent of which you speak?

The old evil dead trilogy was much better than the new one.

Paranormal activity will name you jump.

Was waiting the entire movie for the wincest to happen, such disapointment.

Cause it's fucking awesome. I absolutely loved this movie.

i saw it on the xbox store awhile ago and was gonna rent it and then forgot about it. and then it was on netflix so i was like why the hell not it only has 2/5 stars on netflix so i was like man this is prob gonna be shit.. and it wasnt shit.. i actually really enjoyed it.

>i was thinking of renting it on xbox
l2torrent faggot jesus christ

why waste my life torrenting when i make a shit load of money from work.. its literally 5$ i literally could wipe my ass with hundred dollar bills and not even notice the loss..

Stop being a poorfag and l2life.

>Old English
NO THEY FUCKING DON'T
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW ARE PEOPLE THIS FUCKING IGNORANT