b,
how can I make people like me ?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/joinchat/DAczBz6pgedPvqFo5cx9Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=qMliNd2b2K0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody has friends on Sup Forums
dont ask here

I bet I'm the person who you are looking for.
I'm all alone
telegram.me/joinchat/DAczBz6pgedPvqFo5cx9Fg

Sauce

you faggots should blow each other

i don't know but thanks for the fap

checked

tell them what they want to hear

doesn't work if you're an autism tho

Money

Step 1) like yourself
Step 2) personal hygiene
Step 3) exercise daily (not a lot though)
Step 4) always leave your place with a smile
Step 5) everyone is as important as you
Step 6) do your part... Community service, job, join a local club
Step 7) you can't make people like you. Be a good person and you'll attract good people.

Give them mints

I've been stuck on step one for a pretty long time now...

If you're a girl, dress slutty and flirt.

If you're a guy, you're screwed.

If you're a femanon, do what this chick is doing.

>Mark the Mint Man

That is fucking sad user i never reached at the first step tho I'm too miserable alone in the darkness

Are we old fags now?

Fap a little less, eat healthier, and exercise a bit. It sounds silly, but forcing a smile has been shown to correlate with an increase in happiness... Be the best you you can be.

>Doublemint Dave

act like you think a likeable person would act
pretend and it will come

I love you guys.

I came in here, expecting the entire thread to be composed of nothing but "By fucking killing yourself." I was wrong.

So, here's your correct answer. BY FUCKING KILLING YOURSELF. THAT'S AT LEAST HOW YOU WILL GET /ME/ TO LIKE YOU, FAGGOT.

Easy mode is to be white, good looking, and not have a shit personality.

Have kids. They will be genetically like you or very close to it.

You could try cloning yourself. I don't know how to do that. You could donate sperm and then have a role in making somebody similar to yourself. It would be another person entirely but would have some features like yours.

It wasn't even two years ago

You're considering how you can MAKE people like you. That's the first fucking problem.

you can absolutely make people like you. seen those youtube thumbnails with the gaping mouths? thats all it takes, something psychological about it. for the same reason all cereal box characters make this face.

just practice laughing with your mouth open like that at any stupid joke, and try to keep it open as much as possible.

>Double Mint dave

Well, just look at the gif you posted... Do that.

This guy gets it.

Found the racist

be someone likable motherfucker who gives a shit, someone sauces OP's gif asap please.

Find something and do it well
well enough to impress someone
get with people who do the thing you do well
bam
friends

This feels like my moment to tell my life story of speghetti and missed opportunities.
>be me all my life 6/10
>always had girls like me but never made the moves.
>meet cute 8/10 in grade 5
>me and her flirt all year
>we hold hands
>too beta to initiate kiss
>her and 3 other girls almost raped me at camp
Anyone wanna hear more

Suicide always works.

First step would be posting the sauce fgt

By providing sauce on that gif

Continue

CONTINUE

I'm good at Minecraft, will that help?

It will help you realize that you can't be helped.

youtube.com/watch?v=qMliNd2b2K0

This is pretty much the only solid way, put there desires and what they want first its why people with like minded desires and hobbies flock to eachother

how can i help, this was my ex.

Wait y'know what you can make friends playing video games. The problem is that the people who play minecraft aren't good at making friends. So you'd be like a couple virgins struggling to find the hole and give up after a few awkward moments. Maybe you should look into a more social game like dota and just add talkative people afterwards. Eventually one of the people you add will come to like your brand of autism as long as you make an effort to play more games with the people you add. Boom, friend. Repeat until you realize that people are terrible and you were better off without anyone to bother you!

-Read more.

If you know more shit, you can start and hold more intriguing conversation. Also, it just generally makes you more interesting, and intelligent. What do you have to lose?

-Be humble.

Never be a braggy, know-it-all faggot. Not everyone in the room needs to know how smart you are.