Can I restore txt messages I deleted several months ago?

Can I restore txt messages I deleted several months ago?

I have a Samsung Galaxy s5 and a while back I got some really bad, abusive text messages from an ex and in the heat of the moment, I deleted them all and blocked her number. Now.. I kind of need these texts for legal issues.
is there any way I can get them back.

theyre pretty fucked up messages im willing to share if you can help. will also supply nudes of said girl if we can reach achievement.

Pic related. its her

Other urls found in this thread:

recovering-deleted-files.net/recover-deleted-text-messages-android
youtube.com/watch?v=IffxW2LCfX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Highly doubt it because it was a few months ago, the police only have access once the memory the texts were saved on gets overwritten

fuck

not giving up yet. halp

Pretty sure those texts are stored in the system of whatever service provider you have. Subpoena them.

Text messages are stored in the android data folder of your phone. Because it's flash based, there's not typically a clean way for the file system to note that there used to be a file structure there. So the mmssms.db file will be written over and over. Once the flash is modified it's likely been trimmed and overwritten already so any hope of a shadow copy of mmssms.db lying around is basically zero. That's not to say you won't necessarily find remanents of media sent in those messages elsewhere that might be recoverable, but i doubt the 'words' still exist.

Contact your service provider, they will have them

You can try and download this program recovering-deleted-files.net/recover-deleted-text-messages-android here is a tutorial youtube.com/watch?v=IffxW2LCfX8

You have to contact your service provider and yes there is

Lol did you just call best buy about this yesterday?

Yeah, go to your service provider. If they won't give you the history, provide warrant, preferably cherry pie

Post more holy shit

nah, she was a cunt

hey while you guys are at it, how do you turn off the camera noise on the S5 - the settings menu doesn't give that option.

well ok yeah, but an attractive one

contact your phone provider maybe, don't they get a copy

Root your phone

Who fucking cares, she has nice itty bitty titties and probably a nice tight ass.

Turn it on vibrate or silent maybe?

you know some days I would if She'd let me :-)

Are you retarded?

So are you ready to post the rest?