Do the people who post nudes of their girlfriends/wifes realize they are cucks? Or are they in denial?

Do the people who post nudes of their girlfriends/wifes realize they are cucks? Or are they in denial?

no one on here post pictures of anyone they actually are in a relationship with. maybe a random ex.

There are "share your wife/gf" threads all of the time. And even if the people in the threads aren't posting females they are actually in a relationship, they are still wishing they were cucks by posting their fake s/o. And idk which is worse.

I fuck my woman and let you drool after her
> I'm cuck

Look up what the word "cuck" means faggot

>getting off on other men looking at your wife in a sexual manner

>looking at is same as fucking
Why don't you make your woman wear a fucking hijab.

>deliberately showing your women off to other men is the same aas just looking

What?

At least I got something to show off, maybe you can take pics of your hand and then post it so we can get hot for it too.

Nah nigger. I have a girlfriend. I just dont get off by thinking about other guys jerking off to her.

Of course you do. Why make a thread about something if you aren't thinking about it. It's like all those hidden fags hiding behind homophobia.

So go ahead and take a pic of your "girlfriend" and post it, I wanna see some hairy hands.

What are you trying to say retard? Make a thread if Im not thinking about what? It was a simple question. Apparently it struck a nerve you cuck.

I'm not the one getting mad.

But let me explain some basic terminology:
> cuck - person who doesn't get any, but watches his wife fuck other guys instead
> exhibitionist - person who likes to show off
> closet cuck - person who makes threads on Sup Forums question if others are cucks or not

That's enough cuck, pls go

> I have just lost an argument so I'll try namecalling instead
Are you 5?

So do you imagine these anons actually fucking your women when you post her images or what cuck

Btw nigger that wasnt even me

Nope. It's simply bragging. Same shit as the what care do you own threads.

Look up the word exhibitionism. It will be a brand new experience for you.

Wasn't even in an argument with you and
>MUH ad hominem

Responding to ad hominem with ad hominem is appropriate.

No one wants to see you justify your shitty fetish, you're a cuck and always will be. Take it as an insult or take it as a compliment

I'm sorry if my posts bring you discomfort. Wait, no I'm not. You're just an idiot. Take it as an insult or take it as a compliment.

Ok cuck whatever you say, don't you have a blacked thread to post

Wait are you obsessed with black people too? Please give me the list of your insecurities, so that I get a better picture of the faggot you are.

>inb4 this is just one dude arguing with himself

Checked. Doing the same.

How is it bragging? Other men looking at your womens cunt. Isnt she yours? That shit should be reserved to you.

Worldstar

You people are fucking retarded.

Just because you let other people look at your car doesn't mean you'd let them drive it as well.

Lel you're trying really hard to defend your pride on an anonymous board, do you have manlet syndrome

>Women are cars

Ok, so you're obsessed with cucks, interracial sex and height. Anything else?

Fuck this shit is hilarious

this be some quality imageboard argumentation right here

Nah you can name more of your fetishes

like showing off a nice car or a watch

a confident man don't care if some pimple-speckled fatass is jerking off to his chick

>Analogy
Another concept you don't seem to grasp.

Thinking analogies are a plausible argument, Sup Forums 101

This fucking thread

>holy trips wasted

I am an exhibitionist. That's all.

You're the one that keeps bringing up niggers, height and cucks, not me.

You do you faggot

I wouldn't so far as to call them cucks, but there is definitely something...off about it

Horrible analogy. It would be better if the comparison was when she gets dressed up nice and you go out and show her off, like arm candy. Not showing her twat off you cuck

bahhahahaha

same people voting for Trump. What do you expect

Oh, so we can add homosexuality to the list.

So you're a cuck niggerloving faggot manlet apparently. Care to add anything else?

Stop projecting so much user. You are a cuck. Its okay.

>Do the people who post nudes of their girlfriends/wifes realize they are cucks? Or are they in denial?
Lets ask Hugh Hefner, who post pics of his wives and GFs naked.

Sad bait is sad virgin bait.

new/moralfag niggers dont know bout exhibitionists

also, stop spouting "cuck" incessantly cancerous nigs

I do what I like and don't care what people like you think about it.

Your whole argument
>I know you are but what am I
Maybe you're the 5 year old user

>those are his wifes

Nigger really? He runs a business, and makes tons of money doing it. He isnt getting his jollies off to randoms jerking off to his wife.

You sure do if you find the need to justify it to nobodies and get butt hurt off confrontation

I don't know if it's considered exhibitionism if you're showing off someone else's body without (i'm assuming) their knowledge.

I made the argument long ago, right here:
There is no other argument to make. Everything after that was just name calling. Your side made 0 arguments in this thread so far. So I fail to see why should I try to make any.

Your side made a claim, it was disproven, you didn't provide any additional arguments, so why should I? As far as I am concerned I have won this argument long ago, now we're just insulting eachother.

"Exhibitionist" is what a cuck in denial calls themselves

Who is butt hurt? I'm just calmly stating the facts.

Also exhibitionists aren't solely getting off to the fact that someone is looking at their wife naked.

Disprove what, I think you're a cuck, everyone in this thread knows you're a cuck, you're the only one that doesn't realise it.

>Thinking you're the only one who has seen your "gf" naked

>thinking she was a virgin for you

>saving and posting pictures of niggers

wew dude

If you're the same fag arguing with that user, then yes you seem butt hurt

Not without their knowledge, and we are talking about pics taken on nudist beaches. We are both nudists, we don't think human bodies are something to be ashamed of.

You don't know what a cuck is then.

I'm going to say cuck over and over again until a new word trends

>white knight faggot

son I am disappoint

it's the opposite, you idiot teenage shithead

showing the woman naked is a form of domination - you're degrading her

>Thinking you're the only one who has seen your "gf" naked

someone seeing my gf naked before i was with her is somehow comparable to someone seeing her naked while I am dating her.

>thinking she was a virgin for you

Never implied virginity

>saving and posting pictures of niggers

Bill Cosbys reaction is pretty appropriate you cuck

I date exclusively virgins

>saying cuck over and over again until a new word trends

You said cuck (^:

you're twelve and don't know what dating is

"yeah baby, my three inch dick is actually above average"

Right. And letting her fuck other guys is degradation too. I mean she is your slut. They are only doing it because you allow it. Its like when you would allow the less fortunate kids to play with your toys at recess. Whatever helps you sleep at night

Why flavortown? Why not Flava Flav?

>Not knowing what highschool girls are.

If we are going strictly by Sup Forums definitions.. yeah you are probably a cuck

Yeah sorry user that you only end up with washed up whores or your hand

He's probably not old enough... maybe you should report him?

You're old and fat dude.

next time change that to middle school cause that's when they start

>2016, masturbating with your hand

goddamn man

no, you are flat out wrong.

Making a woman expose herself is domination.

Letting other men fuck her is NOT.

Perhaps you confuse the two as being similar because the only form of sex you have experienced is masturbation, therefore, you think that jerking off to a girl is somehow equivalent to fucking her.

The projection is strong. Not my fault young women find you repulsive

>Cumming in a fleshlight
It's free and you only need a sock

So am I old or young lel faggots

This. Especially the last sentence.

You mean letting her fuck other men. Seriously sometimes I feel I'm among kebabs

>normal guys let other guys look at their girlfriend naked

How is it domination?

We don't all use body pillows

Doesn't even matter. You're an idiot and that's it.

fight me

Depends how you look at it, women that openly want to expose themselves make you a cuck

Tell em Steve dave

Yeh good point, you sure showed me

gotta be young, stupid people don't get old

Get a fucking dictionary already you moron.

six of one, half dozen of the other