Which Final Fantasy is best Final Fantasy?

Which Final Fantasy is best Final Fantasy?

Favorite: 10
Best: 6
Most Underrated: 12
Most Overrated: 7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4umidcc_8rU
youtube.com/watch?v=R5V5eUEXsH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Favorite: 7
Best: 4
Most Underrated: 9
Most Overrated: 6

Fav - 7
Best - 7
Underrated III
Overrated - I'm going to say 13 because what the fuck what that crap.

3, 6, 7, 8, 10 (I didn't play 9 yet) and 12 are all great.

7 wasn't overrated, it was just complete. Chocobo raising, side quests, ultimate limit breaks, ultimate weapons, secret characters, simple weapon, armor, item, and then materia, etc.

How is 13 overrated when it is probably the most hated in the series?

I like 7, but it just does not hold up well with time.

Favorite: II
Best: VII
Most Underrated: XIII-2
Most Overrated: VIII

Big fan of the series. I have to say that I got really tired of the series reusing the crystal theme for I, III, IV, and V.

They just rereleased it on Steam, and I am playing it yet again. Lol

Graphically yes. Music is great, story is great, bosses are fun and challenging enough, gameplay is fun. It's great. It's just a meme to hate it.

Not amongst the people I deal with. They all say it's amazing, hence why there is like 2 spin offs, and a sequel or some shit.

Tactics. Prove me wrong.

Favorite - 6
Best - 6
Underrated - 8
Overrated - 7

I'm sorry you hang out with them. 13-2 improved it but thats about it.

I played it for about 2 hours, and never picked it up again. I bought the limited edition strategy guide, and it's still in the plastic... I hope it's worth something one day ha.

Favorite: 10
Best: 9
Most Underrated: 4

Favorite: 7
Best: 12

Fav: 9
Underrated: 5
Overrated: 10

7 8 9 rest are shit

LOL

This

>8
u wot

Video games are a waste of time and energy. Anybody over 16 who plays video games is pathetic. End of discussion.

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

And how much do you bench?

Shitposting is a waste of time and energy. Anybody over 12 that comes into a thread just to be a contrarian faggot is pathetic. End of discussion.

FTFY

So what exactly is a good way to spend time?
I'm going to die regardless, i may as well do something i enjoy before i do.

Fav: 13:2
Best: 13:2
Most Underrated: 13:2
Most Overrated: 13:2

Favorite - 1
Best - 1
Most overrated - 1
Most underrated - 1

Will update once I play the others.

Tactics
Tactics
Tactics
VII

skip all and play 6 (three in japan)

Why should he do that? 4 is better in every single way. 6 was great until 2 items make it broken and it becomes simple as hell.

Fav: 6
Best: bravely default
Most overrated: 14
Most underrated: 13

Favorite: 12
Best: 7
Most Overrated: 6

Favorite: 5
Most Underrated: 8
Most Overrated: 10

I really liked 3 easy to play with a dope story line.
Worst: 7 and all the lightning saga

I loved 2 but it was just SO clunky that it can never be the best. Especially the remakes with attack/cancel removed.

Get the best spell in the game? 24 damage. Want it to be any good? Better cast it 200 times. At least. Then cast it 200 more times

Favorite: Tactics
Best: Tactics
Most Underrated: Tactics

Yeah not this nintendo portable shit, psx original so fkn good mandalia plaines till 30 or get stuck

True, im into the story though, and i really liked 6's
It's just my opinion tho

My man.
It's the only reason I keep a psp charged and ready to go.

Her. Fucking crushed on her the second she showed up at the beginning of VIII.

Understandable

Kochiyosae no jitsu!

You got that shit flipped around.

3 is my favorite and the best. 7 is pretty good too. Those are the only I've played save for like an hour with X.

>tfw no code to save Aeris

999999999999!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First game, that I ever played, haha...........

Easily the best. My man.

favourite: 12
best: ?
underrated: 4
overrated: 6 or 7

Aeris is resurrected at the end of the game if you went on a date with her. The lifestream gives her spirit her form back.

PC, Black Chocobo Save Game Editor, Aeris throughout the game.

I know you're just trolling, bit I want to believe

Fuck you guys. 10 is a goddamn masterpiece

So, bravely default is overrated and 13 is your fav then?

Favorite is 10.

>Only game to make me openly cry (that ending, bro)
>First RPG I had ever played
>Didn't understand the sphere grid or customizing, so I struggled though over the course of a year. Beating any boss was a proud moment.
>First game crush (jacking my 15 year old cock to Rikku)
>Getting chills every time Seymore says "Death awaits you!"
>Seymore 4 times. Guy had passion.
>Jacking my dick raw to Yunalesca
>Not beating the game ever again because I can't bear the ending.

Memories, man. That game changed my life.

Favorite 4
Best 6
Most Underrated 9 or tactics
Most overrated 7

Favorite III/XIV
Best III/XIV
Most Underrated III/XIV
Most Overrated VII

And the fucking music was amazing. Remember seeing facial expressions that matched what the characters were saying?

youtube.com/watch?v=4umidcc_8rU

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

I agree with you on 7 and 8. I remember liking 9. It's been years since i played it though. I can confidently say 9 is the best on the ps1 but that is not a high standard.

Just? I bought that shit for $5 like a year ago on steam, and 8 for like $10.

That gets me so amped. Great intro.

youtube.com/watch?v=R5V5eUEXsH8
>You are my son, after all
just tear my heart out, fam

Fav: XIV, it's just amazing idk what else to say

Best: X, last great FF game, solid leveling system, fun mini games, storyline wasn't a clusterfuck

Most Underrated: 12, loved the idea of the gambit system, was still old turn based style if you wanted, license system was pretty cool, storyline got a little too clusterfucky and I think that's what turned people away

Most Overrated: 13, I don't know if SE thought people liked it or if they thought we'd have no choice but to like it after 3 games but what the actual fuck where they doing?

Seymour's battle theme is one of the best boss battle themes ever. God damn. Even the remake version is great.

I really liked 12, but yeah, the story was kinda funky. I didn't like Vann very much either. just a shitty Tidus.

The gagazet fight with him cost me a lot of my life.
>die for the 20th time
>fuck this
>level grind for about 2 months
>come back to sit through that fucking cut scene again
>kill the nigger in like 5 turns

When the strategy guide needs spend two full pages for a web of connections that looks like a conspiracy nutters attic in order to give a run down of the story you've gone too far.

Their tl;dr was still tl;dr

I could not for the life of me beat the flying thing outside of Bevelle. First time through, I ended up using Rikku and chucking every last gil I had at that fucker to beat him. Sucked ass.

First time I actually got stuck was that boss fight. My dumbass younger self couldn't comprehend the zombie and all the other bullshit he does.

That big red dragon fuck? Yeah that took some serious luck before I could kill it

I sort of understood it because my dad was playing it too but I went for the raw damage approach, bring in everyone with a full overdrive (aeons too) just windmill ultis

Yunalesca would kick my ass so much.

Replaying it now I understand how dumb I was. I would do the full overdrives too. Pretty much how I beat the game. But you definitely don't need to do that.

10s leveling was good...

...until you went all the way through the sphere grid... then everyone has everyone elses shit. Lol

How about that Monster Area mega fucking snail? Me and my roommate loaded up on beer and popcorn and spend 14 hours fighting that thing. I got off work and started the fight, going to bed around 4am. Roommate took over until I got off work at 3pm, .then I finally got it. We threw a party afterwards, and no one could figure out what the occasion was even for. We tried to explain Hastega, auto-life, and aeons, and they looked at us like we were retards.

We were, i guess.

Yeah... then it just becomes a game of who makes the more aesthetic team

NEED to? Nah, but grudge fucking Seymour was satisfying

And that's the point where you realized that you should have bought the capture weapons and just grinded every area from the Calm Lands on

How about that Chocobo race to get Tidus' celestial weapon? Jesus titty fucking christ, there is not a single guide on the internet that can help you. Just long painful retries. Worst part is that when you did finally get it, you didn't do anything different. Just the same old strategy as you started with, and got lucky with those piss ant birds.

I don't remember if I ever managed to beat that one. I do know I didn't finish the monster arena. Lost my memory card in a move. Haven't had the motivation to redo all 600+ hours

I think I did some of it during the grind but it was long ago

My claim to fame is never dying against Evrae. That stupid fucking bevelle dragon.

But I've also died to extremely easy bosses that no one should ever die to. Like that Yeti after the first Seymour fight.

Dude I can agree with you, but 4 is not underrated

Favorite: 4
Best: 4
Most Underrated: Final Fantasy Adventure
Most Overrated: [spoiler]1 :^)[/spoiler]

Is that the one with the blitz balls flying at you and you need to end with a total time of 0.0 or some shit? I shattered a controller trying to get that shit.

hey man, that yeti kicked my ass too. Worst thing was dying to those flame thrower soldiers directly after beating Evrae. I lost my teenage shit when that happened.

Bravo that fucker took me about 5 or 6 tries

Favorite: IX
Best: IV
Most Underrated: XII
Most Overrated: VII

8best
7overrated
9underated

yep, but they weren't blitzballs, they were birds that didn't follow the rules of nature.

Be honest... in relation to actual gameplay... how different is 13 from 10? Long tunnels of running until you hit a cutscene... Boss.. then repeat... Pretty similar leveling system.. except in 10 you could choose a direction to go... and both have countless hours of grinding to get high end stuff.

They say opinions can't be right or wrong, but you think 12 is underrated and that's objectively wrong

Scared the shit out of my wife too
>3am
>she's sleeping because she works days
>I'm up playing the ffx remaster
>try a hundred fucking times to get past that shit
>get a little too ago and throw controller on the floor
>busts into a billion pieces
>she shoots out of bed thinking someone smashed a window
>still makes fun of me for it

Fav: IV
Best: VI
Underrated: IX
Overrated: VII

Favorite : FFVI Crisis Core
Best : FFVI Crisis Core
Underrated : FFVI Crisis Core / Dissidia
Overrated : 7,9,10

Oh fuck. I did die to those fucks. Might have been the first time I just walked away from the TV.

I dont know what it was. Maybe it's just cause I equally levelled everyone. You know, everyone in every battle, and I gave Wakka the strength sphere so he hit like a truck. I was Probably over levelled everytime I fought him.

Mah nigga

Probably the most accurate answer but not what I posted

I'm smart and equally level everyone now but that was a big problem was how bottlenecked my team was if the first 3 go down I was fucked

favorite: IX
best: IV
most underrated: I
most overrated: VII or X

Favorite - 7
Best - 7
Overrated - 8
Underrated - 9

Favorite: 8
Best: X
Most Underrated: X
Most Overrated: 9

Favorite - Dissidia
Best - crisis core
Ur - mystic quest
Or - chrono trigger

Yup I get that. I picked favourites as well. Kalamari and Lulu were definitely the weakest members of my team come late game.