I seen 2 whats Sup Forums drinking on ananI thought they were shit... So what is Sup Forums really drinking?

I seen 2 whats Sup Forums drinking on ananI thought they were shit... So what is Sup Forums really drinking?
Alcoholic thread

I'm at my parents house visiting, I'm drinking cheap wine and whatever beer they have in the fridge

What is in anons fridge?

Yuengling Black and Tan tonight, gonna do a beer run for the rest of the weekend tomorrow

Votka, its 7 am, puked last night and blacked out but not stopping.

corona, some devils backbone beer, and not your dad's root beer.. Not my first choice, but it gets me drunk.

Im waiting for my 211s to get warm and when they do bottoms up

Not your dads root beer?

It's an alcoholic root beer, it's ok if you like root beer.

Been working my way through a variety pack of small batch bourbons I got for my birthday a little while back. Been sitting on the back porch, cigar in one hand, glass of bourbon in the other.

Been a good Friday night till it started to rain.

Can I see what it looks like? Sounds weird but normal

You drinking by yourself?

have fun with ur nigger tier booze. You buy that shit? Are you poor?

Peller estates merlot.
It's a personal choice I like that it's relaxed.
I drink the good stuff fast.

Yea, i poured it in a glass maybe that'll help you see. Really just tastes like root beer with alcohol in it

I am having fun... I obviously do buy this because you fucking seen it in the picture.. And im not poor... Next time dont ask dumb ass questions because you dont find it in your interest

Yessir. All my housemates are out of town, so it's the first night I've had to myself here in 2 years. I've been saving these bourbons for such a night, when the other guys don't want to decide to do shots of them or mix them with something. Plus, it's just nice to relax, have a smoke and a whiskey, and enjoy nature sometimes.

Do they sell it everywhere or just where you're from?

Sounds like a good night.. I like rain soo drinking and doing what you are sounds nice... I hate mixing drinks.. Id rather drink them straight up.. Either jack daniels or some brandy

No idea, haven't really looked for it outside of where my parents and me are, and we're in the same state. They've even come up with another called best damn root beer. (Live in VA in the US)

Modelos

>>>
I love the rain too, but there's a no smoking in the house rule, so it sucked when I left a half-smoked stogie out in the rain by accident when the storm blew in. Still got the bourbon going though.

I'm pretty easy going when it comes to mixing versus straight, especially when it comes to cheap booze or that of questionable quality, but these are too good to mix.

Was it raining hard or just light drizzle... I wish I had someone to drink with tonight.. When I drink by myself I usually get cheap beer but if im with friends I buy a bottle or a pack of coronas.. Where you from user?

Virginia. Noticed a couple other VA people in this thread too. Wind picked up then it just started pouring. How bout you? where you from, Sup Forumsro?

It's been raining for like 2 weeks straight in northern VA, which I don't really mind, I like it.