twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>in the sauna with towels on
>You are dead to me.
Fineeeeeeeee.
>I live once again.
Sup Windol!

Yeah, you're the team I'm rooting for.
Good luck man.
More of a normal thing than the depraved weebs in the other posts.
What was that you fuckin' cunt. 1v1 me in club penguin I'll fucking nosc0pe your space marine ass back into the ocean you little pleb.
Nothing much, it's one of those threads were we avatarfag because of lack of /r/
>kahl have a gaming pc, dog
Is it a dell?

>Lost? Is this not the unisex sauna?

It can be whatever it wants to be baby.

>DON'T TALK TO VENG. I SMELL RAPE
PSH! Windol just got here. Thats the smell!

>in the sauna with towels on
>You are dead to me.

Dude i'm finnish. I get the towel thing is retarded but some cultures don't like showing themselves. PS she had a towel on so i figured i should too.

>Yeah, you're the team I'm rooting for. Good luck man.

Thanks dude! I'm very fucking excited to fight!

yesssss

one request?

taking requests

> repost
sorry to the reverse cowgirl thingy guy, i tried and tried but failed horribly.
gonna fuck off now.

My request had towels. Now, after my request, there are no towels.

END MY SUFFERING

Give user a bj

/r/ Moss hanging upside-down like a bat asleep, and urinating during her sleep. Getting her body wet, like little trickles of urine running up her body/head, as well as dripping off her. And even though her wings might cover it, a likely peek of her puss too?

More refs can be found here, although I REALLY prefer it to be of her more "feral" form. imgur.com/a/k6HGL

I'll tear your ass apart on cod 1v1 me rust I'll mlg no scope 360 180 420 trickshot you with my rusty spoon, heretic.

can i /r/ a hug?
>nice digits btw

Nope. You're the one who smells like rape. And broken dreams

OP! do you have owls?

I like owls :)

i don't know anymore, any other drawfags wanna be drawn

Draw user. We all do drawings sometimes

I want to be dawn dad!

Yeah man, just don't do worse than scraps, and you'll be fine.
Hey Mill, what's up?
What are you talking about you armor clad ninny? I'll smack you upside the head in a quick game of civ 5, and proceed to dunk your skull into a deep bath of the dishonor of your family.
I will then proceed to paint your armor pink to symbolize how much of a ninny you are.
Mark my words kiddo.
(I'm confusing myself wiht this.
I'm literally just typing on my keyboard at random.)

Damn dude who did i have to kill to get that response?

I would enjoy it

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN DUDE

Listen I'm just saying if I'm in the wrong sauna I can leave. No need to cause trouble.
Sorry I disappointed you.
I do not have owls. I am sorry.
>Don't do worse than scraps.
Did you SEE S.E.C. vs K.K.K.?

Kiddy, I'll grab your mother and fuck her inside out and than after so rape your sisters and brothers bt not your dad, he hasn't come home for a long time and than proceed to 1v1 you I spore and shrek you with my onionzooka 360 blaze it die for the emperor tastic spin move, faggot.

'Sup

Any murdered anthro or furry pics while I was gone? If not, that's cool. I'll be sitting here tonight and if any murdered fox/cat/dog/wolf girls are on my doorstep, awesome.

Taking request.

Remove towels.

slaanesh rulez

Requesting Adyson, Gretchen, and Isabella drawn like pic provided.

sup Helmet!,
i'm starting practicing drawing in my notebook,
but because i know nobody like bad quality pics, i leave the digital drawing for awhile.

DO YOU WANT TO FUCKING DIE

That is noice, good job.

i luv u

youtube.com/watch?v=lUAUdG8QhSc

I gotchu fam.
Thanks! Have another.

Draw me!

Hai what's good. Why is it so damp here?

>Also the rape request will cum, just be patient. It's worth it. I swer on me mum

You know it's true.
We're talking about people who got wrecked.
That fight was just depressing.
M8, I'll take you out back, and shoot you in the head like the injured animal you are. I'll then invent a way to bring back the dead just to 1v1 you in pajama Sam in a battle to see who can collect all of the box tops the fastest, after I win in that challenge I'll take an ak47, and gun down your entire space marine legions. If you're still standing after all of that I'll redownload minecraft and destroy you in a 1v1 cake baking battle. Then I'll boot up the wii and we'll have a battle in pokemon rumble where I'll fucking K.O. you're entire team, and set fire to your pokeballs. If you can still fight after that I'll Play some intense rock paper scissors against you, and fucking beat you every time in best out of 7. You're fuckin' dead kidle.

yes

other request?

I'm here, fam, waiting for it to happen.

draw loli enjoying buttrape

cosplay Gappy,
please?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Imperium, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Chaos, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Imperium armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Imperium and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Adeptus Astartes and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Anons do draw sometimes. no doubt.
ok son.
alright homie.
Mihalo, my dude.

Can I have a name?

Sure. How about...Underage, McNewfag?

Oh, how very big of you. You're an alpha male, are you? Well, let me clue you in on something: Alpha Males haven't been in charge for a good couple of decades. Obviously, this tirade is directed on a High School level.

that name is already take mr.dubs

picarto.tv/JiggyComrade

draw loli enjoying butt...er rape

Once you get out of high school, and begin working at your dead-end office job, you know who your boss is going to be? That's right, that pasty nerd you made fun of. It's funny, you see. The majority of the women you are talking about, despite the blatant lies you've slipped in, and the generalizations which remain moderately untrue, are frankly, idiotic sluts. The fact that you're trying to taunt us with them is inane, because while they sound appealing in text, in reality, we wouldn't want anything to do with the ****ing skanks. And furthermore, thank you for "****ing every girl in the school (I bet you can bench 2000 pounds too, amirite?)." Honestly, thank you. Why, you may ask? Because, by taking away the easy route, you have brought pain upon us. You have brought us misery, you have forced us to adapt to that misery, and to grow as people. Luxury doesn't incite growth, pain does. So while you're busy sticking it in your AIDS-ridden skanks, we're studying, learning, gaining skills that are necessary for life. You may scoff at this, call us stupid nerds for not getting the pussy while it's hot, but guess what?

nice try but no

TOP KEK!
nice Fam!

We're going to get it eventually. You said so yourself, women love power. So, eventually, you're going to find a women you love as much as she primally needs you. You're going to get married, maybe settle down a bit. Wild sex for the first two years, but after a while, she'll get ansy. She'll grow tired of the novelty of the Alpha Male. Your relationship will become the dull forced marriage that is seen constantly in America. You'll likely divorce her and move on, getting a younger wife that'll need you as much as your old wife did when you first married. Seems swell, doesn't it? I can assure you, it isn't. By now, we have risen to power. While you live the life of the swingers, we are the Senators, the Chairmen, we are the rulers of life as you know it. We have transcended your pitiful existence, and control every aspect of your very fate, without you even so much as noticing. By now, we have the money and the power, and as Scarface once said (We know you love him, and have his poster on your bedroom wall,'cause you're cool like that) next we get the women. And guess who it is that loves power, as you said women do? That's right, it's your little skank of a wife! Now, most of us will likely have settled down with a wife, but I'm sure there are plenty that would be glad to take your wife when she dumps your sorry ass to go to the people she knows have the real power. And, as we get older, our fortunes and power will grow.

We'll eventually get a few trophy wives, settle down a bit, and live in the lap of luxury. Meanwhile, you, the "Alpha Male" will be left alone. By the time you hit thirty, your primal attraction, your ONLY asset, will begin to fade. Your third wife in ten years will grow tired of your old, pitiful body, and will leave you. Stuck in a dead-end job as one of our pawns, you will grow old and even less appealing. Eventually you will die an old and unloved man, either by taking your own life, drowning yourself in booze, or perhaps merely out of your own misery. So go ahead. Brag about how many women you are ****ing. Call us losers. We may seem to be upset, and you may mock our pain, but I assure you, we know your fate. And we are smiling inside.

ill take anything that you give.

This dick

Homo

buff shovel knight bondage lewd?

ALPHA MALE? IM THE APEX PREDATOR. I SNAP THE NERDS NECK AND THROW HIM ASIDE. NOTHING CAN STOP MY FURY AND THE SURVIVORS CAN CUDDLE WITH THEIR BODY PILLOWS BUT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH. I WILL HUNT THOSE NECKBEARDS DOWN AND KILL THEM. THAN ILL TRACK YOU DOWN, YOU LONELY BITCH ASS NIGGER FAGGOT WITH YOUR QUEER ASS HAIR. YOU DONT NEED A "HELMET" WHEN YOU HAVE SUCH A THICK SKULL. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD YOU PATHETIC ABOMINATION. I RULE HERE AND EVERYWHERE. BOW DOWN, FAGGOT, BEFORE I BREAK YOUR KNEES AND RAPE YOUR WOMEN.

Pin in light bondage, blindfolded, hanging from the ceiling, taking a noice pussy whipping

>
Its a Sauna, Windol. Saunas are good for relaxing. People usually sport a towel or no towel when they are in a sauna. You should try it some time.

Just don't start pulling out random props on me.

>

sorry, can't draw Sup Forums

thanks fam!
>Just don't start pulling out random props on me.
okay... for now
thanks a lot familia

Draw that space marine drawfag from the other night next

grow up and take a finger in the ass

Oh yeah, well Yo momma so fat that the dinosaurs.
Try, and top that.
What, if we're the edge to sharpen are you the tool?
If you could do me when you have the chance.
Use this reference please.

Requesting someone draw a drawing of my request

It certainly is refreshing! Reinvigorating to my very cellular form, yes sir ree!

Ahhhhh.

>SOON

if i say no homo will that make it straight?

bend over

>Dragon fist.png
okay.

Sit on my lap and let's play vidya together.

thank you and yes

Holy shit dude you really are an alien.

RIP thread

You're mother is so stupid that bush did 9/11

i live

>yfw speedy was banned for shitposting entire threads on /trash/

You're mother is so uncultured, that she went to a gucci store, and tried to order jeans under the price of 400$

>getting pretty tired now, i'll keep going.

dude you need to fucking stop you're basically spamming at this point

Your mother is so stupid she thinks you draw well

Lemme sniff ur pantsu

finger yourself

Go play with a puppy

Do it.

>

that's not your vagoo, try again

(nice trips)
omg you're fucking great!
ily

>