Good old fashion begging thread

Good old fashion begging thread.

Hey guys I'm an autistic on disability who is engaged to another autistic that has had another boyfriend for the past six months. This week I have decided to ended this fucked up relationship. I am broke, depressed, and need entertainment. So who can hook me up with doom.

Just kill yourself faggot

Yeah I would but I can't. So no.

do it

"I can't"

You sound like a real pussy

Ask Santa for Christmas and if you're really good maybe.

I don't see how my inability to kill myself makes me sound like wet flapping.

How do you have the inability to kill yourself?

Killing yourself is free... Jump off a bridge. Hang yourself. Drown yourself.

You just sound like a pussy so you're a fucking pussy

I for some reason have a very strong survival instinct that shuts down my body when ever I try to kill myself. Though if anything I'm not a pussy more like testicles sensitive, frustrating, and constantly causing trouble.

Here's the deal: You post something that you can do to change your life for the better. Something you can start in the next week. In one week, if you post proof of doing such thing then I'll buy you the game.

I'll be on b same exact time in seven days.

But you must post what you'll do tonight.

Wow that's a really fucking gay fight club Ass offer. You should kill yourself too

Get drunk. Then jump off a bridge faggot.

nah

Well she is out of town this weekend and I'm at home.

The plan is simple tell her its done and that she needs to move out.

Not sure how one could prove such a thing via image.

post her shit tonight. Post it gone in a week.

I don't get drunk for more then 30 mins so I would need something pretty strong for that. Seeing how I am autistic which doesn't lend to finding dealer and I am poor doesn't seem viable. Getting weed was a huge pain in the ass as it was.

Yes, yes it is

How's being autistic? Like how autistic are you?

HEY guys I got a good job, got money, can buy all the steam games on my wishlist myself.

Please buy doom for me, thanks.

Consider high functioning autistic I am on disability for being autistic.

See you in a week.

See you then.

Ain't bate mate but if it makes you feel better I can show pics of where she clawed my stomach because she wanted to hate fuck to help get the anger out of our relationship.