Fluffy thread

fluffy thread

contriboot

bump

Aw man, Igor. Whatever happened to him? He even has a Youtube channel with a single vid of some of his earlier fluffy gifs voiced. Shit's glorious.

These would be a lot better if the guy making them had a concept of basic biology. How can I get off on death so poorly done?

Its not funny when they accept their fate

I disagree. Getting them into "wan die" is pretty damn satisfying. This fluffy is uncommonly introspective but the result is the same.

I can't explain it but man are these threads satisfying.

Some oc

I don't know why I enjoy these either.. hell I like animals

Same here, I hate standard gore/torture/abuse threads for both animals and people and avoid them like the plague.
I wonder if its something to do with the whole fluffey concept being so ridiculous....

I think it is the fact they aren't real and don't resemble anything real. Not being able to speak properly to beg for their lives also makes it less gruesome.

That japanese thing that fluffies (something touhou related i think?) are based of of though always disturbed me though.I guess because they were more human. Those don't ever get posted anymore though since fluffies came around.

Yah, the fact that they're pure fantasy is what makes doing ghoulish things to them not only safe, but down right amusing. No more real then killing something/one in a game.

bump