Its Friday night why are we such a bunch of fucking losers?

its Friday night why are we such a bunch of fucking losers?

inb4 we see the other girl, whats up with naked bitches kek'd up nipples?

It's Saturday morning mate.

nothing else to do

I don't know op I really have no fucking clue

if only we had lives mate

Just fucked my gf, took a shower,gonna go meet friends at bar. letting hair dry, probly him up w some drunk ho.

jokes on you amerifag, its saturday morning and the girl from last night is still sleeping in my bed

Camping with my son's Boy Scout group, everyone's asleep; tempted to go play bear and shake everyone's tents.

It's Friday morning and you're projecting

Friday is my Sunday, aka the one day a week I veg out and do nothing. I work Saturday-Wednesday so I don't usually feel like getting fucked up on Friday.

Saturday afternoon/night here, just finished work, gonna head home drink beer, try and convince my gf to fuck to no avail, watch tv, fap and play vidya after she goes to bed

it's saturday, i was out last night, and the weather is abysmal tonight

where the fuck are you from fam

i dont totally hate being here. i was actually hanging out with a friend not too long ago

this picture makes me feel bad

nigga fuck playin bear just sit outside the tents and sing tip toe through the tulips

I'm tired all the time and nobody likes me :(

Well I was out to 2am last night drinking with friends

blech yu fag

Hey, at least we're housebroken.

got a thread for you freaky fags

Im at work twat

I was a turbonormie back in highschool, partied every weekend, football player, etc

Then I went to college and kept the party up and subsequently burned out

Now I might try to become a delivery truck driver for a local beverage distributor

Let's see
Grilled a steak dinner √
Drank some good Scotch √
Rehearsed with my wife for tomorrow night's performance √
Fucked my wife √
Drank some more Scotch √
Wasted time on Sup Forums √
Go to bed

It's Saturday morning in America too faget unless op is in hawaii

Technically

But only autismos wouldn't say that it's Friday night

I'm sick rn. Wouldn't be here with you faggot losers otherwise.

im Canadian. and its 2:00am

wtf are these red lines?

Waiting on lender reply to buy a house, not much else to do but wait.

Aussie fag. Can't even have a gun. Need some more military protection?

kek

Fuckin love titties like that op

Topkek, this. Aussie faggots

check out my thread then fag

well i just came home from a party, however it's overrated and drinking becomes so boring just like anything else. if only someone had coke

My fiancee had an anaphylactic issue, not much else to do after we had to come home.

Ignorant sepos. Morning guys are asian or eurofags. Afternoon in 'straya

It's Saturday morning and I'm at work.

Cuz I work until midnight Friday nights and when I'm done I just wanna watch some twitch and lurk Sup Forums

Welcome to adulthood, user

That nigga is eating canned corn what the fuck

Nice

what are you talking about

Never understood why you amerifags call it Saturday morning when you just simply pass 12 o'clock on a friday night.. it might be the correct term, but rest of the world just calls it friday night.

Im an Aussie fag, and it's fucking Saturday night/afternoon here, not morning

>not being American and joining in on the daily street shootings.

Why even live m8?

It's Saturday night where I am, and I'll be going to the clubs, but im a bouncer so I don't think it counts

im about to go to party,, altho, its saturday already, but whatever

don't want to stay to late tho, a few hours is enough for me, then drive home and cya party

but i dont really care about parting or not on every friday night, and not like Sup Forums means anything, but no one else would, he party, nice, have fun then, im fine with what and how i do.

Well, I look like a small pox survivor that got stranded by a buffet, so that limits my social options.
What's your excuse?

How many schools are you shooting up today amerifag?

Aussie fag, can't even keep time or protect their own country. Has to have Uncle Same do it for them.

Good news m8, soon you're gonna have to pay your fair share. Your free ride is about to be over.

How'd you like dem apples?

Chubby 30year old dude here. Fucked a 24yold who's out of my league. Shes sleeping in my bed Couldn't cum because condoms are gay.

Sitting up watching star trek tng.

Life's okay I guess?

>Uncle Same
*murricans in charge of education

ditched all my friends in highschool cause i got bullied really bad for 4 years straight, now im 23 sitting in empty parents house in hut tub drinking ice tea hearing people across the street partying and laughing, becoming more depressed with each sip of ice tea, wishing some cute girl was in the hut tub with me who could atleast get a hand job from under the water...... atleast i got the ice tea though.

Just fuckin' with ya m8. About all the Aussies (and Cannucks) I've met like to party hearty.

Greetings from San Jose.

Oh, and beware of this faggot. They used to want to take your money. Now they want to take your privacy...and then your money.

wow thats depressing.

Exactly, hangover/comedown's just kicking in, not everybody's a boring cunt like OP.

meh, typo.

here is satan's father.

i just came back from getting a handjob and fingering a friend kek. im happy

just got back from a bush party in my home town after about 6 years of working out of state. I've come to the conclusion people in my home town are drunken buffoons who have no future ahead of them. It's been 6 years since highschool and these people are acting like they're freshmen at 23.

Enjoy solitude. Work hard. Don't be a fruit.

no replacement for a handjob, but you can sorta party here with us other losers

don't give up hope - remember, there are pretty much the same number of lonely of cunts and cocks. you do the math.

have a pic of the ex

It's 3:40 Saturday morning here. And I spent Friday night alone, not because I'm a loser but packing and shit because I'm moving to new york next week. Problems?

moarr¡

NY city or state?

Here is where John Lennon was shot.

City. Ah, that's when cigarettes were still affordable and not 13 dollars a pack...

Those are the ugliest tits I have ever seen

My nigga, Im in the same situation excepto Im stoned and drinking beer, and she is sleeping at my right, feels fucking good man

And we had a WTC!.

>canada has one time zone

Pics of all the sleeping children now

Idk about the rest of you niggers but I'm at work

Damn dude are you me? That's how I feel.. Class of 2010 hasn't done much.. No one has even gotten a decent job, but yet they were able to get pregnant 2- 3 times lol

Wait, those were real? I thought the movie was fictional. It's like the Titanic all over again. Finding out that was a true story blew my mind away.

First time I went to the city I was 16 and that was 2 weeks after 9/11. Older friend and I thought we'd be able to help somehow, we weren't. Kind of dumb in hindsight. Moved there for a couple of years in my 20s and left, now I'm going back... for some reason.

>Work Three Jobs
>Just home from drinking with friends
>Worked 11 at 2 friday
>Work 6 today (Its saturday in the 306)
>I work hard drink sometimes.

work work work work work work.

we should do a twitch raid

www.twitch tv/tennillecourtenay

this picture is beautiful it should be hung in a museum.

Well, Wall Street is still there. I'm a California guy, was dating a CT chick long distance for about 6 months. Amazing the lengths people go to get some.

Amazing city too.

Work as a clean a clean up guy from crime scenes. When I first started my job I wondered just how much Id be working a day. Its actually kind of appalling just how many crimes scene need cleaning a day. The reason Im a loser is because of how numb I am thanks too my work. I used to go out drinking every now and then. But I don't get any satisfaction from socializing anymore. Now I drink alone and browse Sup Forums at 4 in the morning. Life is okay I guess

Britbong here.

It's Saturday morning.

Do you fucking American neckbeards actually sit on Sup Forums all Friday night?

Lmao, fucking sad, mate.

what were u doing last night?

kek. Implying its better to browse Sup Forums at 9am than it is to browse it at 4. Get out of here fagboi.

When you stop typing like a retarded child, I might answer your question.

meh thats not a golden rule either,,, i guess it depends,

not everyone who is "cooler" then x "loser" automatically become a faggot after school..

some probably, but those guys are probably like the loser himself, its just they were on the other side of the coin.. like there is that main bully guy, they just stand behind him, act strong and all

but without him, they are weaklings, and inside their mind, they are just as depressed so they become nothing obviously,, the rest will do well

>kek

Classic American response, lol.

/Thread

Using the term lol on Sup Forums. What are you some kind of bampot?

possibly because you dont even know what day it is.

>lol
Classic Earthling response, zlg.

Well it was Friday night a fair while ago for me, but I went to my best mates 24th birthday party with my girlfriend of nearly 4.5 years.
I also bought some oxycodone
Went home, slept, got up and went to visit y father, and helped him chop trees down with a big ass chainsaw all day, had a drink with him and went home. Pretty good Friday/Saturday.

Aren't you late for a morning beheading?

Damn. That's some serious long distance - so long as it was a good time though that's all that really matters. What year were these taken exactly? Funny to see just a lone camera whereas now there are armed personal and who knows how many cameras in the vicinity.

It's Saturday morning here. I just woke up and now I'm watching MATN play fo4. What are you guys doing?

>p-please use p-proper Sup Forums etiquette!

I can partially satisfy my sex drive with masturbation.
Everything else is too much effort.

user ur so aggressive.
dingo ate u baby?

fuck off, Randy

>being british.

Wow..
I pay $30 for a pack of (I'll admit, top tier) cigarettes.
The average (25 pack) is about $26AUD/20USD