So b, I'm pretty tired of reality and I want a break. Anyone here lucid dream and have any tips?

So b, I'm pretty tired of reality and I want a break. Anyone here lucid dream and have any tips?

No one?

I know for one that it can turn into a lucid nightmare and fuck with your shit but other than that don't know much about it

Get in bed, lay down comfortably, preferably on your back but what ever is comfiest.
Resist the urge to scratch any itches/ move if you get uncomfortable.

The trick is to make your body think youre asleep so it shuts everything down.

Now come the hard part, dont think about anything. If you have a thought, just let it wander, if your brain is too active your body wont fall asleep.
Eventually you will start to feel numb, then heavy, then really light

Your visions/ thoughts will become way more vivid and at this point most people fail. You will have these hallucinations and feel weird and you will think that you are in a lucid dream, but as soon as you think it, you will snap back to reality.
Seriously whatever happens just stay totally still, mentally and physically. Ride it out. You will ne lucid in no time.
Ever heard of sleep paralysis?
Where your body goes to sleep but you are very awake.
You wont be able to move, and yu will be having hallucinations. They will be scary as fuck and if you panic, it just gets worse.
Seriously whatever happens just ride it out, it might take you a few months of daily atrempts.
Just remember, if you are slipping into sleep paralysis, its only a dream man. Just relax and let it happen its all you can do.

See, I'm trying to avoid out of body trips. That sleep paralysis shit terrifies me. I just want to be conscious in my dreams.

There are 2 ways of being lucid.
The way i mentioned
And the way harder version
Get yourself a small habit that you can do all day everyday without looking stupid, something that reminds you that you are awake, like clicking your fingers or squeezing your palm or counting to 5 outloud.
Sometime small. Do it alot, so often that it literally becomes a habit and you dont even have to think about it.
This is called a reality check. You do it to prove to yourself that you are awake.
Eventually you will do it so much that you will do it in your dreams, and when it happens, it tells your brain that you are awake because it wont work.
I used to crack each of my knucles in order then count to 5.
Eventually when i did it in my dream, my knuckles wouldnt crack and i couldnt count to 5.
Thats when i realised i was in a dream and became lucid.

Also wrote down all of your dreams when you wake up and look for patterns, things that obviously only happen in a dream so that you begin to notice those things whilst yu are still dreaming.

Like i said, this is harder cause it takes months of consistency.
Also i dont know why but i heard its way easier t go lucid in the morning. Wake up, go for a piss or something thats easy but definately wakes you up, then get back into bed and try to go lucid, it will be way easier. Dont know why though

Take shrooms and walk the narrows with another

Lots of LSD

definitely true about the morning get-up-and get back-to-bed-quickly thing working out really well

the hardest part for me is staying 'asleep' during the intense sleep paralysis phase and the part after, once I realize Im dreaming; Staying absolutely calm is the only way Ive been able to successfully stay lucid and fly around and skullfuck bitches

Interesting, I'll keep it in mind user. Have you ever had sleep paralysis? If so can you describe it? Also any of your lucid dreams.

Isn't sleep paralysis the thing where you're frozen but your eyes are open and you see terrifying shit.

I'v never had sleep paralysis and terrifying visuals before I lucid dream. I don't do that dream journal stuff either, too lengthy. You're right about everything else though. I just meditate and just consecrate on one sound like a ceiling fan. I find that looking at the back of your eyelids and not moving for a long time works best. I think my eyelids as a blank slate. Whenever I have a thought I wipe "the slate clean" back to blackness and continue to concentrate on nothing. It's tricky bc the first time I fucked it up bc the lucid dream was so real real. I sat up and was pissed bc my mom was crying next to bed, everything in my room looked identical to real life. I told my mom to leave and told her she just fucked up my meditative state. All the sudden I sit up in my bed again while I was already sitting up and realized I fucked it up.

I'v had sleep paralysis many times before randomly and it's terrifying. The first few times it happens are the worst bc you don't know what's going on. You're fully awake and are trapped in your body while go into a state of panick bc you can't even twitch you finger. Iv been paralyzed for a good 5 min before and it's horrifying

Yes user i have and i can.
Only had sleep paralysis once.
I was laying flat on my back, bed went hard and cold, all these figures were standing around me, realised they were surgeons about to operate on me, ttying to tell them to stop cause im still awak but they just got bigger and bigger and more sinister. I was freaking out and my heart was racing, one guy brought his scalpel down to my chest and i was screaming internally, as soon as it made contact with my skin i felt a huge release and i opened my eyes and i was back in my room, sweating... a lot. I didnt try to go lucid after that for months.

The best lucid dream i have evr had was when i realised i was lucid so got down on my knees in a superhero pose, then shot up into the sky like superman, smashed all the ground around me when i took off, it felt so real and so fucking good. I was flying around my city laughing at all the ant people going about their lives, then i instant transmitted to the house of my crush, i walked in and o bent her ober and fucked her doggy style as hard as i could, she was moaning like a goddess, but then she changed into some weird alien thing so i stoped and got the fuck outta there, i destroyed her house from orbit just by clapping my hands and creating a shockeave jut to be safe, then i just flew arounf the universe exploring soace for a bit, met some sexy alien sluts and had an alien orgy but they also turned all weird so i bailed again, dont remember much else.

For some reason its hard to picture people in dreams. As i was fucking my highschool crush, she didnt actually look like her in real life, then as i said she morphed into something else.

Having sex with people is the main reason people want to go lucid but its also the hardest thing to accomplish... again, dont ask me why, i have no idea

Is there literally no way to get out? It sounded stupid probably but can you close your eyes?

The main reason I want to is to talk to someone I can't really anymore. She's not dead just too far away and our friendship ended. I know it would just be my subconscious but I don't care.

Just keep calm and try to remeber its all fake. Once you know its only sleep paralysis you can work on waking up.

It happens cause your body thinks you are asleep so it shuts you down meaning that you cant voluntarily move or do anything which results in you feeling really heavy/ trapped. Mixed with your actuve mind can cause you to trip out and have bad visuals n shit, if you panic, it just gets worse. Its like being in a horror movie and you have to break the 4th wall in your own life. All you have to do is realise that its just a movie and you are safe... easier said than done though

Hey here's my two cents. Not that user. Nor am I a lucid dream pro. But I rarely have this weird feeling that I'm in this huge infinite dream space box, and I'm like in the corner by myself shit feels ace tbh, not scary at all but strange and cool. Had it two days ago because i was extremely ill. And I was half asleep. But on the topic of sleep paralysis, I've had it I think five times. What happened was I laid on my back and just yeah, fell asleep . In my first sleep para, there was this old man with a grey beard that put a small lunchbox of tacks on my chest. They were cold and yeah, had a tacky feeling. Wasn't scary, but it was strange. The rest of the sleep para dreams were pretty much paralysis. no figures or anything, just unable to move anything t my eyes were open. those are scary though.

Anyways, the only 'tip' I'd give you is lay on your back.

It will be hard man, it wont look like her. But it will be her. You might also find you have limits, if you arent fully lucid, ever noticed that in dreams you cant do certain shit? Like run, count, read etc etc?

Dreams are really fucking weird and we dont fully understand them yet so they are hard to control

Also ,the reason I didn't freak out with my first one is because I spent like three nights in the past two years just reading about it. And when it happened I was chill about it. But yeah that'd just my personal experience

you can only escape from reality for so long before your demons consume you.
they will follow you into your lucid dreams if you do not confront whats bothering you user.

so, whats bothering you user?

Alright, I'm take everything into consideration. Thanks and wish me luck.

Oh, nothing particular. I'm just bored. I have a dead end job (I'm a college student), I'm not getting any, my girlfriend is super jealous and that's why I can't message this other friend, but sure if she'd even reply though seeing she rarely used Facebook.

smoke some salvia, dude.
that should keep you occupied for a while

>I'm just bored

i know what you mean dude.
but just remember its not forever dude.
just enjoy the ride dude, dont worry where you are going.

im not saying dont have any goals, im just saying live todady, not tomorrow. get some hobbies dude. learn an instrument, start exercising. just do something different. you are probably just tired of the routine.

I get you. It's just hard with little free time

>with little free time
whats taking your time dude?
seems like you got enough time to be on Sup Forums tho?

Gave gaming a chance?

just google how to lucid dream. there are all kinds of techniques out there. there was a period of time in my life where i was really trying to get good at it, but after two or three times of being aware i was in a dream and being able to control what happened in my dreams, i guess i just moved on. not sure why, it was cool as fuck.

>Gave gaming a chance?
gaming? this nigga serious?
lol that shits worse than cocaine

shut the fuck up, the guys not asking for life advice, he just wants to be able to have awesome dreams.