Name one game better than League of Legends

Name one game better than League of Legends.
Protip: You can't

Pacman

Any

you're right, every other game in existence is greater than one.

Literally anything else.

Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube

shitty dota clone foh

Pokemon Snap.

Quake II

E.t the game

my nigga

i hope this thread is a joke cause literally any game ever is better than league

Depression Quest II: the quinnining

This is a trick.

The OP wants to name one game better than LoL, but you can't because every game is better than LoL, or any other game that's a DOTA spinoff.

Speaking of DOTA, that map and the faggots that played it was the worst shit to come out of Warcraft 3 by the way.

Dota 2 is objectively better in almost every way

>has solo queue
>has sandbox mode
>has replays
>every hero available for free

DOTA 2

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)

Superman 64.

monopoly

Kekled my sheckles

Kek

Cs go

Cheetahmen.

Spin the bottle with a room full of hot bitches
>Implying that some nerdy shit is better that fucking random hot chicks and maybe getting aids from one

Link: The Faces of Evil

U got that right

Uno

straight fggt

Literally fucking ball in a cup

he only wants one game better than LoL.

Pretty much just make something up.

I'm not feeling very creative as I saw this thread 12 hours ago, so I suggest OP plays Russian Roulette with a Glock.

CS 1.6

Minecraft

How can he be a straight faggot? Aren't they mutually exclusive. Maybe if he was OP I would agree.
Also this

/thread

>autoban system for safe space
>cussing/banter/insults prohibited
>no situation in which 1 person can make a difference
>9vs1 and you can't bitch at your shitter team mates
>the god damn 3/2 surrender vote in a normals where you can just move on with your god damn loss
>uninspired dev team. (NEW CHARACTERS = NEW CONTENT!)
>Profit more important than balance. Skins and cash grabs every 2 weeks
>3 maps. Only one gets taken seriously/played due to poor design
>company actually embraces this ^
>character balance changes are solely based on community bias rather than addressing actual issues.
>enough complaints result in a character being completely scrapped for play. (What is a Singed?)
>Focusing on balance complaints rather than addressing poorly designed kits (IE Brand/Fiora)
>interesting temp game modes that get removed solely for the sake of refreshment
>Character design based off previous iterations from other games, particularly it's origin "DOTA"
>search a roster of recommended character pages in the original DOTA community forum and you'll find just about every character.
>Inner SJW comin' out, every female character looks like a supermodel cosplaying. (I'll give them Illaoi)

This list could go on forever, but I'm getting bored of typing this shit. Either way, I don't play anymore.

This game is shit now. Was better s2-3 now it's just awful with way to many retards playing. Overrated

Uncharted 4

Yeah i rage a lot. Well use to. Now I just get chat restriction after one faggot cries in all chat about how I was being a bully. 5 accounts perm banned fuck league

Smite
.... For Ra-Laugh spam.

As an avid league player for the past 3 years, any game. Any fucking game.

Every game except Dota. Now that is literal shit.

shitty b8 m8

>>character balance changes are solely based on community bias rather than addressing actual issues.
that would imply rito cared about anything aside from esports play balancing

found the mad cyka russian with an mmr of 100

Insurgency

Heroes of Newearth is just 4 times better than this scam, so much colors, beautiful effects, dynamics... yeah so much things that my P can't handle the crucial fights without a 1.5second lag, OK. but if I had a masterrace PC I could no life on it. Moraxus, my love

if HiRez made it, it's shit

All these noobs. League has the highest player count and most players and gets a shit ton of money. LoL > Every other online game not an opinion a fact

Dota 2

Except League gets more players and more money and doesnt have to have prize pools as big and actually takes skill

>no situation in which 1 person can make a difference

>doesn't have carry genes
>thinks this way

>profit more important than balance
I don't think you read patch notes actually

but then again a champion getting balanced results in you responding with
>enough complaints result in a character being completely scrapped for play

>interesting temp game modes that get removed solely for the sake of refreshment
the game modes are all bad, you're fucking stupid.

>every female character blablabla im triggered and straight out of tumblr

>illaoi
>rek'sai
>kindred
>kalista
>even new taliyah

the latest female champions go completely uphill against what you've said.

>poorly designed kits (IE Brand/Fiora)
those kits are actually wonderfully designed, I've played well over 500+ games of brand and there are fiora mains as many hairs on your head.

>3 maps
see any real life sport, how much variety of maps they have etc.

>only one gets taken seriously
this is your opinion, there are players with thousands of wins in the other maps and they take those maps seriously.

your ignorance could go on forever but im done typing this shit

>more skill
Yeah okay. How?

Сука блять
Иди нахуй
A.k.a CS-GO

Yall crazy he said "Name one game better than League of Legends." he is obviously implyin on the name of the game so basipally what he sayin you must make a game and name it better than League of Legends.

i cant

So easy because you can get 1 tard on your team in dota 2 and they can feed then that fed person will literally be able to take on your entire team. Dota 2 fucking sucks and looks like trash

Warcrart 3 is life tho

Y'all nignogs just ignore my girl Anivia.

he mad

ur mom is objectively better in every way...LOL

>final fantasy isnt better

I can agree with every point but the free heroes/champions
The game is a MOBA, not Super Smash Bros. It should only stand to reason you have a smaller champion pool so you can learn the game at a faster pace than just saying "I'm going to try all of these guys!"

What is that gif from?

Dark Souls

Name one b8 shittier than this

this

>shitty dota clone
>more popular than dota

It's from a blog of a game dev
The gif is just a preview of the glorious game to come

If you want a game from the same dev check out Dream Buster Alice

but it's entirely in japanese and you'll have to know your way around it

Who gives a fuck about the player count?

>more popular = better
Makes sense

That's such a stupid fucking question, user.

/thread

LEague of lesbians

CS 1.7

HAUGHAGUHHAUGUHAGHUHUAHAURHAURHHURHGUAHAUGHAHGUAUHAUHGUGHAURHAURHUHGHUAGHGAUHAG

SUCH A GOOD ONE GHAUYGHAGUHAGUHAGUHGAUGAHUAGHUAG

Life of Loosers although known too as Loosers Without Life Riot Edition,original is from Blizztard.

Overwatch. Everything is just filler until it comes out

is this supposed to make me like league less

Easy.
>inb4 filename

Anything not called League of Legends.

Scream with japanese accent:
MOOOOOOOONNNNSSSTEEER HUNNNTAAAAAA

Lol all these newbs. Justin bieber has the highest number of listeners, gets the most listens and gets a shit ton of money. JB > Every other artist; not an opinion, a fact.
You read that? Thats what you sound like with your shitbag reasoning skills. Please engage in self-termination.

Can't. League is the best game. Has the worst community but is the best game and is the most played game.

This is exactly the kind of intelligence I expect from LoL players.

autism in you is strong

"Good idea, let me use Justin Bieber as an example to prove my non existent point! Everyone hates Bieber, right? Haha!"

>no denying
>no creepblock
>no stacking
>no techies
>no aegis
>no gaben
>no tower aggro
>no buyback
>no skill

Stay mad peasants

archeage

its made by the original dota developers innit? that clone argument makes no sense in that situation

I'm gonna go with the stance that doter and lol are equally bad

the archeage community is so fucking shitty. Im used to the cancer lol community, but archeage tops everything i played so far. fun game though, so its a shame only dickheads play it.

League of legends is dota for noobs

Yeah, you could also replace the name i used with something equally vapid. You're a big boy idol worshipping a freemium game. You can do it. I believe in you.

Neeeeeeed MH on PC

If we're bringing it down to the level of dota vs. LoL...

Dota:
>Higher skillcap
>Higher learning curve
>Fully functional in-game communication with quick menu options - (a more customizable game in general)
>More competitive
>Merit-based lifetime ranking system
>Well thought out map design, simplistic.
>Sandbox game modes
>No patch-loading archaic client
>Huge interactive bonuses (compendiums)
>Third/first person
>Replays
>Denying

LoL:
>Higher player base
>Forgiving to newcomers
>Greater variety in game-mode choices
>Surrender options
>Limited hero pool
>Pay-to-win based on champion rotation
>Funner casual experience
>Less punishment for mistakes
>More objectives

All-in-all, if you play for the competitive and mechanical aspects of games, Dota 2 is clearly superior. For the casual experience, LoL is better. Subjectively though, DotA 2 is the more balanced and challenging game.

dota is dota for autists who like an arbitrary learning curve and think poor design is a good skill cap

People still play Archeage? That game sided so fast

>Greater variety in game-mode choices

nuuuuuupe , community on DotA makes mod like TD, IMBA and etc etc u got tons of it

I stopped playing archeage like 2 months ago cause it consumes too much time to be good. You need to spend at least 10 hours a day to be good in archeage, thats the problem.Even with premium.