Trudeau did nothing wrong

Trudeau did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/health-36247599
boombox.com/c/quiz/103221/90e0ba41-2c4a-4cc2-b7b6-ff5363593693
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont know who that is

The man who's going to make weed legal nationwide in Canada next year.

Is that Canada? Australia is my favourite nation with three "a's" is the name.

Canada is still better that the USA (also three "a's")

Canada's first Islamic prime minister

This insults Islam!

In that case he really didn't. They knew what the fuck they were doing, and the fact that it took him going down to take care of it himself should have painted a bigger target on them. It's not like he broke her nose or something.

im not from canada but fuck yeah.

also what did he do ?

He bumped a woman in the senate when she wouldn't get the fuck outta the way.

He grabbed a guy by the arm and pulled him away. Had he down that at another work place, he would have gotten in trouble. He had no right to touch anyone in that situation.

Yea but no one gives a shit about the guy that got grabbed. The Jews made the press mad about the woman that was slightly bumped during the action. They don't want him to legalize weed, antidepressants are far too profitable.

said nobody ever

He did nothing wrong by most people's standard.
He did wrong by his pinko candy ass standards.

>They don't want him to legalize weed, antidepressants are far too profitable.
Fuck weed, shrooms are where it's at for getting rid of depression.
>bbc.com/news/health-36247599

>They don't want him to legalize weed, antidepressants are far too profitable.
Nobody's going to legalize recreational use of weed.
They may de-criminalize it but that's a whole 'nother.

>He did nothing wrong by most people's standard.
If it was your gf who got an elbow in the tits you'd be screaming like a fax machine.

Justin "Knuckle Dustin'" Trudeau

>nostalgia
I remember those fucking things. Wasted a shit load of paper, but it was always fun to fax fucked up shit to companies. Imagine them seeing it print out in front of them. Top kek

you're assuming everyone is as much of a little faggot bitch as you are. My girlfriend wouldn't fucking care and neither would I. If he had groped her that would be different but getting bumped out of the way isn't an act of violence. It's a high school hallway

He is a super-feminist!
I love him.

He grabbed a guy by the arm and dragged him across the room. Then he shoved some woman that was standing in his way. Canadian liberals have always been violent and aggressive so it's really no surprise. The childish spoiled little brat only got elected because of his father's reputation and his family's riches.

this bitch us so retarded bro but i guess it's 2016

As a recreational weed smoker, I don't want weed to be legalized in Canada. Weed culture here is already being invaded by hipsters who want to civilize it and make it all snobby. Legalizing would just bring even more idiots along to ruin the culture. Not to mention it's gonna run all those nice gentle old willie nelson hippie looking growers out of business.

Who the fuck cares about the bitch that got shoved? He dragged a guy across the room by his arm just to scream and swear in his face. That's not what the god damn prime minister should be doing.

I mean, two states in the US legalized it (not decriminalized).

Still federally illegal though. Dispensaries get raided all the time.

>just to scream and swear in his face
>tfw you're so liberal you act like a 3rd world politician

fuck the NPD they are nothing without Jack RIP bros!
Justin did nothing wrong

He grabbed the guys shoulder yes but he lightly bumped the MP but she overreacted and claimed he violently elbowed her.

Don't take my word watch the video, all he did was remove the guy causing trouble a accidently bumped into an MP.

>culture

Shut up you 15 year old, legalizing and regulating it would stimulate the fuck out of our economy, and our economy is more important than your hipster secret club.

Conservitives say we need a strong assurtive prime minister.

Accept Trudeau unto your heart.

There's only one A in USA you stupid cunt, learn to count

united stAtes of AmericA

That's 3 As

US"A"

FUCK YOU

USA is just an acronym, your shitty countries name is the United States of America.

#salt

Leftist NDP are faggots, don't mind them

I'm from Wales, just admit you're wrong

In the same way North Korea is frequently called DPRK, USA isn't your countries real name it's an acronym of the real name.

I'm not, USA is not the countries name it's an acronym of the real name, it's like UK is short for United Kingdom.

Bro it's 3 letters and two of them aren't A. You're so fucking dense.

The countries name is United States of America which has 3 A's

If you can't distinguish a proper name from an acronym you are in no position to call others dense.

You're impossible. How do you even function in society?

The whole point is that the United states of America has 3 A's in its name, it's acronym dosnt but it's named does.

Unless you thought that USA is its name and isn't an acronym.

If asked name a country that's name has 3 A's saying "the United states of america" is a correct answer.

Oh USA is an acronym of United States if America and us not a proper name, guess education is bad across the pond.

We're not talking about the united states. We're talking about the USA.

You think the USA is different than the United States of America?

Please show me where both are on a map relitivly to one another.

Same country m8

Get a globe stupid, it's pretty basic.

The USA and United States of America are the same country.

I see you lost the argument and ate now resorting to meme trolling.

>I was only pretending to be retarded.

The maps are very different, learn to read. One is clearly of the united states and the other is of the USA.

I know this is trolling but I'm interested to see how far you will go for the bit.

Show me a world map that shows both the USA and United States and their relation to one another in terms of geographic location.

HES A FUCKING ELBOW RAPIST AND DESERVES TO PUNISHED

What about when he sold all of canada's gold to china

He reminds me a lot of Zoolander

Nothing wrong with selling gold to gooks

I like Socratic Irony too

user, my friend, I'll trade you a trillion anonbux for your house.

I'm Jewish. I only trade in sheckels

Open a book retard, you're the troll.

If you listen to him speak (I'm from Prince Edward Island) you'll notice he can put his foot in his mouth sometimes. A bit like Bush in the USA.

boombox.com/c/quiz/103221/90e0ba41-2c4a-4cc2-b7b6-ff5363593693

Well memed

You must be living under a rock..

I hate Justin Trudeau, but not for this

everyone involved seems so childish

One of my favorites of him was "If you kill your enemy, they win."

He said that with the most deadpan face.

You just went full retard
never go full retard

Yeah it took a few posts before it became clear it was all just b8