Is coke demonized like weed is?

is coke demonized like weed is?
is it not as bad as ive been led to believe?

gr8 b8 m8

its childs play

bump

it is bad, i was addicted for 20 years and spend an absolute fortune on it
it is like having an affair with a dangerous beautiful woman

even if its just a one time thing?
what does it feel like?

Its expensive.. it doesnt even feel good.. it ruins your brain it ruins your nose and unless you have an unlimited supply of money I wouldnt ever even think about trying it

No, but that one time you will most likely underrate it and that's where it gets you.

Depends?
Its great for 23-30 year olds in moderation
Weed is shitty and shluld obly be done on rare ocassions where you need to sleep

Alcohpl is literally the go to substancr for everything

what do you mean underrate?
like a "man this isnt so bad, ill do another hit" kind of thing?

it livens you up very quickly, makes the heart speed up, you can drink more alcohol
it may make you very paranoid, sometimes it makes me so paranoid i think the police are watching me through cracks in the window
one time leads to using it more
i will end up having some tonight as i am going to a party although i rarely do it now

Like "oh it's not as strong as i expected it to be" "let's do one more"

Just don't smoke it or shoot it and you should be fine. Oh and the comedown is terrible. Terrible.

Also it gives you a massice ego and shit
I say try it once while already buzzed and never do it again
I know a dude who did it for years and then was clean off of it for 5 years and relapsed the other day
Just stick with booze nigga theres a reason why its legal

if i ever did it id probably freak out thinking im having a heart attack man.
i always think im having a heart attack when i do drugs.

>Alcohpl is literally the go to substancr for everything

Like typing?

Its bad because its so good
nose will get rekt
ya spend tons of money
ya cant get ur dick hard
but other than that its fucking awesome, and ima do a line right now in commemoration.

When it's good coke, it feels good. It activates the pleasure center of your brain. You want to talk and everything sounds like a pretty good idea. If you have an addictive personality, you should probably avoid it. If you have a good sense of responsibility or self control, hey why not. It's not an everyday thing.

This guy is kinda full of shit.

booze is literal poison.
fuck alcohol

>telling someone not to shoot coke

are you purposefully trying to deny someone the most euphoric experience they will ever encounter

ive been admitted to hospital having a suspected cocaine heart attack before

Don't inject it? How about you just dilute it and then plug it. Lmao.

I know I guy that robbed 2 banks within an hour of each other. The faggot had his kid in the car. He is now locked up for 11 years.

Go ahead, shoot that shit. I warned you.

It's alcohol companies conspiracy. There literally isn't any other reason why government trying so hard to persuade ppl that weed/cocain are evil and at the same time encourage citizens consume alcohol despite the fact alco is way more dangerous for health then weed for instance.

Yuiup
Fuck it im trying to finish this 12 pack... 4 more to go fuck
Whyd instsrt so late tonight i might just go to bedDuxk off i know its a direct carcinogen and its direct effects cannot be negated but our family has been drinking pansies under the tsble for years fuck it Im going to outlice healthy vdgans by decades ans unfsirly so? So what
What like weed? I got like that too for a while

yeah all i do is weed and lsd twice.

was fine smoking weed til i dropped acid.
now its just anxiety, but its under control now. no more heart attack feelings. now its just "fuck im having a stroke" as i repeat my name and address out loud.
but thats only like 5 minutes of the high before i settle myself down.

I know more people that do coke than smoke weed now.

Spend all their money on gear & beer at the weekends.

the thing that people don't tell you about coke is that while it is indeed addictive, you probably don't even have enough money to get addicted to it. it costs about $1500 a week to maintain a regular habit, in american dollars.

its not that great unless you plan to do a shitload of it, it lasts very little so you want to do it more after an hour or less and thats where it gets you addicted.It's not worth it imo but if you can control yourself you can do it sometimes.

coke bein bad is a right wing myth perpetuted by white conservitives to keep everyone down and unproductive. they know that if we get hooked on coke we'd get out of whatever hole were in and it scares them. its healty so long you dont overdose and only idiots would use too much there body can handle even if ur addicted. weed is healthy too like vitamins and now were thinking better and they hate it!

I know the effects differ a bunch, but unless you plan on getting high all the time I seriously suggest you do MDMA instead of coke. Cheaper, in my experiance more fun, less liable to fuck you up and has less withdraw syndroms.

>weed is healthy too like vitamins
this is where you lost your credibility dude.

Listen to him user, that shit is dangerous af. You underrate it because there are virtually no side effects aside from depleting your system of the hormones that make you happy. My darkest moments have come and gone thanks to that shit. Dont try it, its just as stupid as taking up smoking in adulthood.

this

im way to broke to have a coke habit

Your tinfoil hat is showing.

Obvious troll

useful idiots

it's demonized like weed, but not to the same extent. depends on where you live, how much money you have, which friends you hang around with etc etc

I enjoy it from time to time but if you dont have a good connect it gets expensive, you'll never what they cut it with, can easily get swindled if you dont know what to look for, you gotta stay high if you plan on getting high because the come down is hell and if your week its dangerously addictive...tread with caution user.

>less withdraw symptons

what the fuck are you on about m8? Coke and molly dont have withdrawals .. also, you cant compare good coke to molly .. cocaine is 10x better drug

Lol didnt know anybody else did those EXACT fucking things
I think everynody does this its just the "cool" kids wont admit it
I remember a kid made fun of me for breaking into tesrs when I greened out once (ot was also his first time smoking and he told everybody in every period we had together) and one day he thought he had a heart sttack after like two rips and found out it was just a panic attack

Youll get through this phase

bro ive never fucking cried because i got too baked .. that is kinda embarrassing

/thread

nobody else knows the fuck they're talking about.

I blew chunks the first time i got high ( orange kush through a gravity bong) but i never cried like a fag.

Coke it self is fine it's what the shit gets cut with that makes it bad.

Levamisole gets put in there a lot and tons of other powders. Read about this shit and then picture you snorting it up your nose. It happens all the time.

hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levamisole

>getting too high
>greening out
Looks like some people need to smoke some more

>alcohol companies conspiracy

sounds legit

You won't get addicted off one time, if you do it when you drink that's a really easy way to get addicted though. Nothing worse than each time you have a pint you then really want a little bit of coke.

It's demonized but rightfully so, it's just like having loads of energy and everything is really positive and you talk so much but it's very easy to become addicted to it because it doesn't feel as bad as people make it sound

DUDE I 420 BLAZE IT MORE THAN YOU LOL XD

faggot

Damn so this shit basically gives you pseudo-temporary-HIV?

God how fucking retarded and tin-foiled are you dropkick fuckwits

"420 BLAZE IT" and you call me a faggot?

>implying pharma and alcohol companies dont want illegal drugs to stay illegal.
they are powerful lobbies and have influence on politics.

Most euphoric experience ever? Nah. Molly and DMT are waayyyy more euphoric - just to name a couple.

jesus christ dude you faggots that spout that levamisole shit are so fucking annoying .. we get it, it's cut! good luck finding coke that isnt

Okay? I guess it was shitty of me but whatver I was always told by my older brother that weed was deadly and shit so I wouldnt do it and when youre puking literally because youve been smoking all day and night for 2 days what else are you supposed to think at 15?

you have absoloutely no idea what you are talking about. Shooting cocaine is the most euphoric drug high you can get besides shooting heroin of course .. just stop

Right! Shits usually cut before it leaves the plantation anayways.

Youre me?

Iam now

>not getting the sarcasm

fuck off pleb

Side note for anyone thats done it?
How good is heroin? Is it literally so good of a fucking high that itll ruin my life??

Anything high you get will be met with an equal comedown later.

dont do it bro, it ruined my life

Never had the balls to shoot it through the stream nor have ive seen anyone who has...how was it?

Damn bruh wheres my potora?

I've done enough of it all (other than heroin, fuck that shit) to know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about. Coke for me is very lackluster and I've had some shit. Fuck you telling me what feels more euphoric to myself.

like finding something youve been looking for your whole life

If you want to go down that route take oxys or vikes same thing but mild and in doses so you wont over do it.

MDMA turns you into a fucking goblin though

If they're so powerful why they don't make cocaine (and other shit as well) legal? In this case only they would have right to sell it as much as they can. As I see it's a classic win-win situation. Companies have huge profits and junkies have drugs.

>is coke demonized like weed

Rich people's drug, so no

God damn that was deep....

Sounds way too dangerous.

it's not that bad but i don't see what the hype about it is. the high is short and how paranoid it gets you isn't even worth it. fucking stupid drug for aspies and a waste.

sage user is sage
user is sage user
is user sage user
anon sage is, user

bro sorry to tell you but those are faggot hipster drugs

there are plenty of drugs that are more euphoric than those 2 .. you are just simply wrong

Is it anything like percocet?
I took two of those a day when I had swine flu so I could breathe without being in pain and they made me literally feel like I was in heaven... I have yet to feel anything so euphoric other than my dsughters birth

it is .. dont do it

it will take you under worse than heroin

if you start doing opiates you will eventually wind up doing heroin .. every heroin addict i know has started on painkillers

kek
ive been told that shooting cocaine on one arm and then heroin in the other is the greatest shit ever
i think they call it 1 2

Coke isn't demonized, it's a symbol of wealth.

I guess if you ever go to a higher-end club you'll see how it is. Disgusting people who are completely fucked and unsympathetic. I talked to a cab driver who told me that people coming from the rich part of town was the absolute worst customers. He'd been threatened way more there than in any poor part of the city. I'm not saying coke is the cause of it, but it certainly enhances already-shitty personalities.

Yeap, but the itchey sweatey comedown is 10x worse but the high is 10x better.

just take weed as an example. you cant have a patent on weed because its a plant. also its cheap to produce compared to other medicine.
if people with chronic pain for example use weed and not something else to ease their pain those pharma companies lose profit.

is coke and adderall comparable at all?

ive never heard of that but i speedball on the regular which is basically the same thing .. mixing coke and heroin in the same syringe

also, if you have cocaine on you at a party you are guaranteed pussy and all the bitched attention .. take my word on this

no

bitches*

not even close

>all the bitched attention
what do you mean by this?

>this
Think about how full of themselves strippers have to be at a high class club and come out after collecting 100s of ones and then to come out to you asking 600 bucks for a lap dance for 2 songs
That takes some ego pumping up
Coke is perfect for that...
If it can do that to vapid cunts imagine what it could do to delicate business executive types who actually work and shit

see

I didn't find it that great, but ended up hooked for a while. Just as boring as pot, in my opinion. But different people like different things, and some people have stronger willpower when it comes to addiction.. so whatever.

How is it not?

Of course and i agree OP is gonna do what hes gonna do better to lead him the easy way instead of him buying some H and ODing on his first hit or getting a hotshot.

true

>on the regular
shit, son

That wasnt OP who asked that question it was me (the crying cause I greened out guy) ive always had a thing for percocets and morphine (Im a quarter Nip so I think I have a genetic affinity for opiates)

Coke is usually mixed with meth. Stay away from that shit.