Fuck fuck fuck!

Fuck fuck fuck!

A new guy started at work today and I had to train him. I shook his hands and showed him the basics. During lunch we were chatting and he told me about his boyfriend. HIS FUCKING BOYFRIEND!

I immediately went to the washroom and scrubbed the shit out of my hand but I think I got some of the gay on me.

What do I do? Am I fucked? I don't want to be gay! Help me Sup Forums!

so his dick make the bad thoughts go away

How does having a gay co-worker make you gay?

The gay isn't contagious.

Dude, pray the gay away!!

Worked for me.

Asking that question makes you gay, though.

>Am I fucked?
sorry, you have aids now.

being insulted make you gay

Tell hi if he doesn't suck your dick your going to make sure he gets fired.

Then make sure he gets fired.

Fucking faggits ruin the workplace.

op here

Just make out with him, if you don't like it then don't do it again you only will learn by trying

1/10 because responded
If troll Lurk moar, if srs buisness repressed inner hatred of your gayness shows too much

Man up, douchebag. At least he's talking about something more interesting than how your carpet is stained with Baja Blast.

Set him up and get that filthy faggot fired!

I had the same problem where I used to work and we'd set them up and get them fired, faggots are disgusting

there is no cure.

Sorry op you got the gay
Enjoy being a faggot now

This tbh, sailor!

Sorry to tell you, but you are a faggot now. There is no cure, besides fucking a priest

I'm not sure which makes you more stupid, OP: being this scared of gay people, or believing that you could turn gay merely by shaking a gay persons hand.

As Louis CK would say, stop being such a fucking faggot.

all you gotta do is tell him about your girlfriend and if he ever hints anything sexual just say sorry im straight. easiest way to lose your job is to be homophobic.

Sorry to say, it's contageous. You'll be fully gay in a matter of days. All the best you fucking homophobe.

You should cut his head off for allah. He has brought great shame to you and your family.

Thing is, he sensed your deep inner gayness and lied about having a bf before you had a chance to engulf his penis with your throat. You're not his type. Sorry man

This, except OP should cut his own head off and stream it live

arab? asian? who cares. fuck the brown people, amirite? guys?

I'm sorry OP, but you have contracted The Gay (TG). It has a 100% chance of turning you into a flamboyant homosexual. At first you shall not notice any effects, but they will become apparent in the following weeks.

Early signs of this are:
Wanting to be colour coordinated.
Admiring your own penis.
Attraction to traps/feminine penis.
Wearing tighter and more brightly coloured clothes.

There is no known cure for TG.
Good luck OP.

It's not like your gay op it isn't contagious.

You have to suck his dick, Op. It's the only way!

so if obama was on tv is everyone infected with niggerism. woah this must be how the apocalypse starts, who couldve known
>even a visual contact with minorities
>too late

Yep your fucked. Not because of the gay guy just because how stupid retard you are.

>because how stupid retard you are.
Bahaha kys faglover

When did Sup Forums turn into fucking tumblr goddamn

user, why are you falling for obvious bait?

Why are you assuming Sup Forums is homophobic? Gtfo newfag

Half of Sup Forums is not exclusively heterosexual you dunce.

This.

Congratulations, faggot. You've caught The gay.

>Gtfo newfag
Shit I'd better go, you've probably been here for like six months, maybe even more! J-just don't hurt me, please, I've got kids man.

Who gives a shit? Sup Forums laughs at gore. Sup Forums takes down cults. Sup Forums mocks god, death, and everything in between. Sup Forums doesn't scurry out of it's safe space to whiteknight for faggots or whatever so it can pat itself on the back over how virtuous it is. Or at least it didn't used to.

You have gay all over you.

scrub your hands with semen, fast !!

This is the biggest problem with homosexuals. Other than the fact that they have a gross perversion. They always force their sick fancies on every one in their surroundings. When is it going to be not okay, to be a degenerate pervert again?

You aren't funny, stop.

Go back to tumblr, you fucking autist

Is it Summer break in America or something? Sup Forums is more homosexually new than usual today.

u wot m8!? what about all them trap threads manifesting around Sup Forums?

Those are 100% percent straight as trap threads and feminine dicks are straight.

>100% straight
>feminine dicks

pick one

You have to suck his dick before the next fullmoon or else you'll turn into a fag. It's important that you suck the dick of the same homo who touched you though. Or else you'll be a cockloving manslut for the rest of your life.

Oh god! I don't want to be a queerwolf! I will do it, user. Thank you for being the only person here with real advice.