How do we fix this shiet?

Seriously, the games are unbearable, I'm thinking on giving up already

What do you actually expect to happen , m9?

play each game in a different country

Worst euro ever. Only shit and boring games.

>Why can´t we play Brazil every week?

MULTIBALL

Just because you lost 1 - 1 to a bunch of fucking Poles.

reminder that the real euro starts on the 25th and this is just extended qualification

Players give zero fucks, they just wait for the moment they can finally go to the beach and fuck some albanian sluts

Only Italy winning can save us

It is not very different from others.

>there will never be a Euro as good as 2000

england vs portugal, yugoslavia vs spain, yugoslavia vs slovenia, italy vs netherlands (best 0-0 match of all time), portugal vs france....

Gotta agree with you on that one.

"homogenization"

you fucks are ALWAYS LIKE THIS.

FOR EVERY MAJOR TOURNAMENT.

once the teams get out of the group stage, it's god tier again. just look at current Copa. quite boring group stage but the quarters are hype.

Conceição vs Germany, a famous one

France-Italy
> :^)

i think it has been okay actually apart from the game tonight

>1 - 1
I fucking wish. Might have been an interesting game. I can't believe we were ever proud of beating Germany in qualifying.

>Poland - Norn Iron
>Spain - Czech Republic
>Everything from Group A
Apart from these, it has mostly been okay. Some people might think the Ireland - Sweden game was bad, but I can't judge it fairly.

dunno i have just been reading and playing vidyas while watching some of the games

a tv station also shows all the games for free in my city on a big screen so i have watched some with my so called friends

i have been comfy during these games and that is all i can ask for

Would the games be better if they lowered the player count or something? Like 9 vs 9? 11 vs 11 seems too much. It would create more space and more action.