High School Girl Allegedly Filmed Having Sex With 25 Boys On Snapchat In School Bathroom!

High School Girl Allegedly Filmed Having Sex With 25 Boys On Snapchat In School Bathroom!
..............WTF

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3600521/High-school-girl-caught-camera-having-sex-multiple-boys-girls-bathroom-campus-school-hours.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/florida-school-teenager-sex-boys-bathroom-a7040936.html
ibtimes.co.uk/florida-student-caught-having-sex-25-male-students-school-toilets-snapchat-1561291
metro.us/news/florida-high-school-girl-recorded-having-sex-with-25-boys-in-campus-bathroom/zsJpet---cuGyqKF32LBoc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no link
>no article
>no corroboration

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

/thread

sage

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3600521/High-school-girl-caught-camera-having-sex-multiple-boys-girls-bathroom-campus-school-hours.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/florida-school-teenager-sex-boys-bathroom-a7040936.html

ibtimes.co.uk/florida-student-caught-having-sex-25-male-students-school-toilets-snapchat-1561291

metro.us/news/florida-high-school-girl-recorded-having-sex-with-25-boys-in-campus-bathroom/zsJpet---cuGyqKF32LBoc/

Need more?

Ok, who has it?

vids or it didn't happen

its all over the fucking news you hermit crab didn't think i needed to link you 100 fucking pages you lazy cum nugget google it

faggot

You don't want to see it. Made me phsycally ill to m y stomach

post it

is she a mountain?

LMFAO a bukkake in class.

that chick is going nowhere, but i cant blame the boys for trying to get in on ONE fucking girl lmfao. there was a line out the bathroom and shit hahaahha

She is ugly as fuck, but I'm sure hes refering to the room full of niggers fucking her.

my exact toughts,with feggits instead of ,

Remember when moralfags said underage girls aren't capable of having sex? where are they?

but that's beautiful

I'm not saving that shit. Hoping it's fake but good looking white girl getting blacked in the bathroom by a bunch of ferals

I could only imagine the line getting bigger outside the restroom. That whore is a whore.

tfw i live near there

Man now i want to see it

next week on law and orders SVU...

Nobody has it. They're lying.
It would be cp.

Post pic of girl so I can tribute said pic.

post it you fgts

idk man a highschool girl getting gangbang by multiple males sounds pretty hot

Yes it does
But it's very illegal

I do