Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

i need help, theres some stupid nigger child running around outside shouting at his friends, im trying to relax but this bitch wont shut up. What do?

Grab Gun, and shoot those little apes

blow gun, nice an silent,,, freak the lil fukker out and make him bleed without killing, lol.... then you can do it again, lolololololololol, torture is much better than plain ol death..

Man up and humiliate that little shit. You're a grown up adult, aren't you?

i dont wanna kill the kid, i just want him to shut the fuck up.

Humiliate him? i know im an adult but going around humiliating kids is wrong, they just moved into the neighborhood, im trying my best to be nice but its just too annoying.

Ah, you have a point. Well, you could scare them off, then. Do you have a gorilla suit?

Go to wallymart, buy a toy gun, throw toy gun out window for kid to play with, call the po po. Tahh Dahh.......

I said to not kill ya derp, torture,,,, as for shutting him up,... Go out there and Dick Punch the Nigg... goddamn,, go the fuck away and solve your own problems retard

Throw it a bunch of bananas.

Put on some fucking music or something, I don't know.

He's a kid for chrissake, don't be such an asshole.

>>nice

don't bother, Niggers do not care

This is Now a

>>NIGGER HATE TREDD

You sure sound angry friendo, having a hard time communicating with others?

The kid and his fucking friends broke bottles next to my god damn car and when i went out my tires got fucked, how can i not hate him? and now i have been through a shit show recently and now i cant even relax?

Capture it and make it work.
This should be instinctive.

I dont hate niggers, i hate everyone equally.

non racist scum detected

Are you so fucking autistic that some kids shouting outside distracts you from relaxing? Do you not own a pair of headphones? Christ, you're such a little bitch.

only about shit that should not exist,... like Niggers ... or religion....

and don't forget trying to communicate with retards like you.... so annoying.....

anyway... back to my particle physics project.

nice

niggers

"I'm... So more... intelligent than you all... back to my... intelligent things..."

You're the embodiment of what is wrong with people.

The way i relax is chilling watching tv and smoking, its always been peaceful here, im not used to this noisey bullshit.

you have no idea what I am.....

sreggin

a butt-head, that's what you are.

This. I cringed reading that fucling last sentence

yr old detected.......

kill yourself

measuring the drop as your semen goes further is not "particle physics", try again.

niggers

cute.... you need to try harder tho m8

The fuck happend to my thread?

what was that? I can't hear your text over how uneducated you sound.

FUCK YOUR THREAD

Thread turned into a shitshow. Op is out. Later dudes.

gift the kid a soft air gun. call the police and tell them u saw a black person with a gun outside around ur house.

wait for justice

fukk niggers

fukk this thredddddddddddd

niggers

Just blare some fucking death metal out the window and if the parents get pissed oh well

Start blasting Moon Man really loud with your window open

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuekekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkeklolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololeleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleelelelelejajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderp

Thats something i do daily.

The fuck is moon man?

knock out kid and put inside hollowed out watermelon, once kids suffocates put on neighbours porch and ring po po, parents will get the blame