SELF DEFENSE THREAD. The [niggers/spics/muslim towelheads] have just broken into your house...

SELF DEFENSE THREAD. The [niggers/spics/muslim towelheads] have just broken into your house, what do you grab that's right next to you? Pic related, Bulgarian AKM.

>“a well regulated militia"

I got the judge for protection

>"shall not be infringed"

I own nothing thats worth a persons life.

That is the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen. Why not put a tactical dildo bayonet on the end of it? I'm more concerned about the likes of authoritarian shit heads like you and methheads than your list of "threats" to that end, I've got an 870 and a custom built M4

what about your life?

>Rustington 870 freedom group special
>"custom built" assembled AR-15 that literally anyone can lego together

Kill yourself, faggot

Oh shit. Asking the hard hitting questions right here in 4chin user. How does it feel to grip other anons balls in a proverbial vice?

I check their privilege and then overcome them with the raw emotion of interpretive dance

If people break into your home when you are there, you're a fucking idiot to assume that they won't try to harm you, you fucking cuck

Since I am currently lacking a serious set of kit for self defence, what do you guys recommend as the best to purchase?

It's funny because Muslims don't wear towels on their heads, sikhs do. And neither of them break into houses because they don't need to. White people on the other hand break into each other's houses, rape women inside the house, then kill the whole family..aaand gets labelled as "mentally ill" on the news

nnnn instead of defned self just make it??

Depends what's available and legal where you live. A long gun (rifle or shotgun) with the proper ammo is going to be the most effective choice, handguns are second best choice but you have seriously reduced lethality. If you're in a nogunz state/country, I'd go with OC/pepper spray or some sort of collapsible baton/bat/etc

towelhead detected

A no-nonsense, pump action, twelve gauge shotgun if you live in a country that allows it.

Humm. So would you recommend revolver as in smith and Wesson for pure intimidation or something like a glock for reliability and ease of use?

>what do you grab that's right next to you?
closest are a small fork and a glass bottle on my desk and a knife in the drawer

Learn something for once in your miserable husk of a life, retard.

>when your cock is to small, so you resort to comparing guns
>ITT: closet homos

Well I've got good news for you. I live in the land of the free and the home of the brave. Connecticut... lel

Actually you casual fucking new to fire arms fauxking sack of shit, it's a 1970s era 870 and the best home defense weapon there is, and yes Geissle trigger, gas & rail, BRO upper and lower, Bergerra barrel, nickel nitride bolt, Trij MRO, B5 furniture, built by a smithy in WA, does count as custom. So shut your fucking cock holster before you make a further fool out of yourself. Cunt.

O-oh

>pure intimidation

Are you retarded? Guns aren't for intimidation, they're for killing people. Also, a revolver is going to be marginally more reliable and simpler than any semiauto, you clearly know nothing about guns so maybe you shouldn't own one, faggot

>the only line you faggots care about

I will grab my eCig, the government says they're deadly so it should do just fine

When seconds count police are minutes away!!! Check your local police response time and prove me right! Australians will tell you gun control was a huge ass mistake! Home invasions went through the roof!!!

>I can't build my own AR-15, I gotta have a smith do it for me

Fucking kek, you're a failure

BTFO lol

Jeezy I wasn't being literal about intimidation. I just mean if I was holding a S&W 500 revolver with a 14" barrel and my attacker is holding a knife, there is a 100% chance he's gonna shit himself

>I have frantically and thoroughly researched brand names and aftermarket parts after being called out by an anonymous stranger on the internet

A "towelhead" is most likely a Sikh and the first person you want to help you in any situation. We are the furthest from being Sikh but are the ones always mistaken for them.

This place on the internet is far from Politically correct

Shotgun then, for sure. Stevens 350 is a cheap and effective little unit.

>black rain ordinance
something to be proud of

You're a fucking casual, enjoy continuing to be a poor

Literally nothing "custom" about that build, faggot

Closest thing is a bunch of these

Why in the earthly FUCK .... Do you have stacked tracer rounds ?

A skilled shooter requires none, as they are well trained in "said weapon". Unless it requires multiple rounds to be shot in bursts.

I'm confident you buy guns to compensate for social skill.

Stay back, I'll give you the popcorn lung!

a slice of burnt pizza

A knife, and learn to wield it properly.

Want are your guys opinion on a Desert Eagle .50 Action Express?

>hornady hollowpoints with polymer tips
>not tracers

Are you seriously that fucking retarded?

That's what the spear wielding neanderthal said before an arrow pierced his sorry skull

>tfw you're a spic but can get weapons permit faster than white people

Well I learned that from my 6 years of Aikido.

Hollywood criminal/10.

Deagles aren't know for their reliability, stick to better handguns, Glocks/Sigs/HK, etc

>owning a gun
No thanks. I don't need an assault machine gun to compensate for low testosterone levels and a below-average sized penis. If someone were to break into my house, I'd simply call the police like a responsible adult, rather than run the risk of ending a someone's life (who I can't really be mad at since they have probably fallen into hard times, which is why they are entering my home in the first place) with a ridiculous looking weapon made for man-children such as the one in OP's pic.

What are you talking about? Do you even know what tracer rounds are or are used for? Your post doesn't even make any sense.

Thankies

Golf sticks. Only close distances in my flat.

>I learned everything I know about guns from Counterstrike

>who I can't really be mad at since they have probably fallen into hard times

excellent troll, or the biggest cuck on Sup Forums

>Hollow points
>said rounds have points

Does your dad finger you at night and say it's the tooth dairy too ?

Your bait fucking sucks.

>pleb only played counterstrike.
>branch out to fucking battlefield you snoobert

flaming homo detected, always thinking about cocks while the rest of the people talk about guns

Not OP, but it's true. Looks like Hornady SSTs, the polymer red tips help initiate expansion of the rounds and they are true HPs, I've taken deer with them before to good effect

Unless you are literally trying to stop a suicide bomber with a single shot, better to go with something you can shoot all day, every day. If you want something a bit exotic, go with 10mm. Otherwise, get a .45 and load it with Grizzly Extreme.

>Bragging about playing videogames

>Gun knowledge is derived from any videogame

Wew lad.

Deagle: never. This: &. & learn to shoot.

if it's not an American made firearm you can consider the following:

>kys
>kys with your shitty rifle
>go back to your waifu claim threads

seriously OP? a faggot akm? I expected more from a degenerate

>not called an "assault machine gun"

Try semi-automatic rifle.

>house gets invaded
>pull out a tacticool pos and kill him
And that's when I go to jail, because that's illegal in my jurisdiction. You can't just shoot someone because they enter your house. You can't even do it because they punch you, the response has to be proportional to the attack to qualify as self defense.

I'm not a white trash racist, sorry OP.

>people comparing guns sizes
>base their sense of manhood on an object
Yes user, he's the homo

I'm sorry you're so cucked user, I'm allowed to shoot anyone who enters my house illegally (Nevada)

>Taking the bait

Come on fam, it's so obvious.

I embrace death with open arms, but I'd still probably kill them with my bare hands just because I am able to.

You crack me up XD. On top of that a racist, to compensate for that low self-esteem. What ever floats your boat, nigga .

OP here, I'm not even white lol nice try tho faggot

Have fun with it

Why.The.Fuck do you have a weapon light blocking your sight picture?

>lives in Europe
>no right to bear arms
How fucked I'm I?
What do?

It looks offset to one side...idiot

What is the police response time in your area? Most places, it is 3-5 minutes. And remember, that starts when you call, not when he breaks in. If you are a guy, and you live alone, you only have to worry about getting robbed or killed, but image if you are a single woman...

>sit in house praying for someone to break in so I can finally shoot my guns and feel manly
>girls scouts come to the door
>you're fucking dead kiddo

Remember to relax your anal muscles when the muslims rape you. Remember, if you resist you're literally a racist nazi.

Like a judicial judge? Or a Taurus Judge?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Muslims, spics, towelheads, niggers
>Niggers, spics
>Not even white

Nigga from what realm do you come?

>Posting on Sup Forums

>Implying that he isn't a fat fuck

>Implying that he is physically able to walk up a flight of stairs, let alone engage another human with lethal force

Nigga please.

all that money spent and you're still a shitty shot

>magpul grip
>cool guy

top kek, you took the biggest faggot award today

Chink

some enhancements I ordered:
>custom accessory rail (deep blue)
>tactical flashlight attachment (with laser point)
>scimitar
>silencer
>fold-back chicken tendie cup

Shieettttt, whitest chink out there

That must be a safe basement

Correct, Chinaman here

>custom built M4
>M4
I found the wannabe cool kid who plays to much CoD and thinks he have an M4.

haha for germans bulgarians are as bad as muslims

fucking nigga

Nooice feckin kit bruv

>Home invasions went through the roof!!!
Why would they not go in through the door?

so he really does have guns to compensate for a small dick

>bullpup AKM

why

I really need to get a Barrett .50 cal