Does Jelqing actually work?

Does Jelqing actually work?

Not if you have a vagina.

No. The only actual way to make your dick appear bigger is to workout so part of it isn't concealed by fat. Or just realize that unless you lost the genetic lottery real bad (like less than 5 inches) no girl is going to care about your dick

I am 5 inches. I live in the UK. The global average is around 5 inches.. that is taking Asia into account. The UK average is bigger than that.

If it doesn't work. Why is their an entire community of men all over the internet spanning 3 big websites, all promoting Jelqing?

If it doens't work. surely someone must have said and exposed it by now.

because autists want to dream about having a bigger dick

it's like religion, no amount of evidence against it is ever gonna be enough to convince them that it is in fact bullshit

If it did work every teenage boy would have a 15 inch cock.

/thread

jelqing does work if you do it properly.
one proper session of exercise lasts about 20-30minutes

moron logic
jelqing != masturbation

ofc it works i did it throughout the last couple of years of high school and im now 7.5

Retarded nigger logic.....yanking on your D piece in any fashion isn't the same

It works

masturbation takes only a few minutes and only involves stroking to stimulate yourself.

jelqing on the other hand takes much longer and involves almost painful stretching and handling of your dick.

I think it does. I don't know if I was/am just bad at measuring but I don't think I ever got my dick to hit 7 inches on a ruler, just like 6.5 to 6.75 tops. After 3-4 months of rigorously following a beginners routine found on thunders place or somewhere, my dick now easily passes 7 on a ruler. Again, not 100% sure it isn't just measuring error, but my dick seems bigger by almost a half inch. A half inch over 3-4 months is pretty slow progress and it takes at least 20-30 minutes a day every other day. That takes dedication. It's not instant results by any means. I think that's why a lot of people think it doesn't work. Slow progress and people give up

That was about 4 or 5 years ago I did that. Thinking about starting up again and going for longer to see if I can reach 8. Like I said though, it takes a lot of dedication and I just don't know if I'm up for that or not

wow a whole 3 big website?

dumbass

why are there sites for a flat earth? people believe retarded shit and apparently you do too, faggot

i do recommend you try it though because it fucks your dick permanently and i want that to happen to you

Found the basement dwelling virgin neckbeard mpl loving fat fuck

Kinda No…
Society is way to impatient/not dedicated enough for this to work.

Real results 1-2+ inches takes 1-2hrs every day for about 1-2 years as well as combining other techniques and proper warmup.

I've done it with success quite some time ago but I don't recommend as very few have the time or detication as well as the proper information and techniques. I don't even try again as I lost the documentation on the proper routine including other techniques and regime.

It is possible to injure yourself if done incorrectly.

It can almost be said that everyone on both sides of this argument is correct.

the average isn't different, idiots just measure differently.

World average vs regional average (smaller sample size) can differ

Dunno for jelqing, but back when I was in college, I had a girlfriend as horny as I was. We boinked typically 4 times a day. I grew a true inch within a few months of that, but no more during the two years we were at it.

It works, it just takes a heck of a long time to see results and the results may not be that much to some. YMMV.

Also, typically great for girth.

>failed statistics

No

It can make your dick longer but thinner.

And you're literally killing your dick nerves

Enjoy ED

I heard it makes it thicker more than longer

>No
>It can make your dick longer

So which is it dumbass

Why?