Mom thread go

Mom thread go

how about this milf?

She's hot. Id fuck her

Wish I had a nickle for every time Samefag posted her somewhere on Sup Forums. Oh well, at least she's not the Orange-Skinned Goblin that haunts Sup Forums's MILF threads.

Who is this orange skinned goblin?

well i like jerkin it to her

Oh, if you hang around Sup Forums /s/ or /hc/ long enough, and try to enjoy MILF threads, she's sure to appear. A beastly thing that some psycho claims is his mom and posts pics of her to torment and otherwise ruin the enjoyment of looking at pics of pretty older ladies. If you've never seen her, count yourself among the lucky.

Moms ass

why did you summon her

hidden cam? more?

I don't summon her - I try to repel her away whenever she comes. Hopefully the one pervo who posts her is away from his computer for once today.

I guess I'll stop posting her once this thread is over. You guys won't see her anymore. I promise.

yep

wow nice. I don't find my own mother attractive, but I use hidden cams myself too on others

What kind of cameras do you use? I wanna try this

nooo, that's not the girl he is talking about, she's awesome.

I have used several kinds, spy watch cam, 808s, thumbdrive hidden inside things, jumbl etc

Guy, this woman is hot. It just appears there are only a few pics of her, all non-nude. So its repetitive in each MILF thread.

Plus, if you just want to post one woman give her her own dedicated thread.

I'm not into my mom either, but had a buddy in HS who recorded his mom giving some guy head in the hottub. Was kind of strange he was into talking about it, but still kind of hot.

which girl was he talking about?
Yeah she is, and it does get repetitive. I one day I ever find her nudes I'll post them.
Have you guys saved her pics?

Yeah no Oedipus complex for me. But I have recorded a lot of others (hidden)

Jeezus no, you don't save pics of the Orange-Skinned Goblin.

Believe me, if you ever see her you will know.

She hasn't shown up today. Her psycho 'son' must be away from his computer for once. A blessing.

i meant of the woman I posted

I saved a couple. Only the bikini ones I think

My mom

Moar of the birthday girl?