Ask an italian everything

ask an italian everything

the internet connection is pretty good mh?

not really..

dio porco

PORCA MISERIA!

How's it to be a US client state?

acceptable not fine but acceptable

What does an average day look like for you? If I go there on vacation what are the things I should do? And how hot are the girls? ;)

uè di dove sei zio?

Wake up to the sound of birds(country house) go to the beach girls in general 8/10 stay there till 12 go home to eat sleep 2 hours go to the city to do some stuff/met friends or back to the beach then home take a shower and then party

after doing it 2 days you may want to rest on a chair and do nothing or staring just at a tree till my neighbor comes and asks me if I want to jump in his pool

definitely try lots of food, party, go to bazaars and chill

Puglia

You don't sound too average to me, hahaha. What's the general opinion on other races/immigration?

I hate sandniggers and those chinese people which try to sell you something/steal I aarrghhh... but in general I am happy with every 'race'

Sembri avere una vita felice, perché ti trovi qui sul chan?

what do you mean with too average haha that I don't work all day long for a few bucks?

si si e un amico mi ah fatto vedere sta pagina e là amo

>ah
>là

Is this bait?

FRATELLO ITALIANO

no solo che non lo so scrivere bene

chiama mi frati

Would you rather give the first part of a blowjob stopping just short of the guy cumming in your mouth?

or,

Take a fairly big load right onto your tongue (you must swallow) with no sucking beforehand?

The prize is 10,000,000 Euro.

Perbacco

a bippity boppity?

Whats the difference between Polizia, Carabinari and Guarda Finanza

1st one

bibte babte bubte

polizia is like the normal police carabinieri is like the police but with better weapons if I'm right and the other one is ther to take care of the financial aspect but I'm not really sure

I'd go 2nd one.

One quick shot and swallow seems far less gay and intimate than the 15 - 20 mins it could take to get a guy off.

true

What do italians think of Italian American foods, like Spaghetti and Meatballs or modern Pizza?

why your women are all so fucking hairy and have mustache.
why men in rome are so fucking gay , like girls .

why italian men have such tiny dicks

why are OP a big faggot?

What is a modern pizza?
Btw, almost every person i know thinks american food pretty sucks

how does it feel to be a cheater ? italy changed in WW2 from terror to counterterror.

don't be so rude tiny men