If the Golden State Warriors win today...

If the Golden State Warriors win today, there will be nothing but soccer threads all over Sup Forums for the next month or so.

yay

I hope they win then.

AYYY BABY

theres always basebore threads.

ha ha

It's a sign you need to go the fuck OUT during the Summer.

There's nothing more depressing than being on Sup Forums in the summer, partly because you should be fucking girls, secondly because theres nothing interesting to discuss at all except midseason boreball

It's coming home lads

and if they lose? same difference m8

all the apehoop spam is already down the bottom of the catalog by the time yuro master race wakes up

>you should be fucking girls
H-how?

Download Tinder

Do everything in your power to have the best pics of you possible up

Learn how to schedule meet ups

Go on them and treat them like sport games (see if u can win the championship aka fuck them)

great!

At least there's the Zika Huelocaust in August for you Amerifriends so it's not all summer

>I get to watch an hour of NBA Finals before Copa America starts

>too bad it's the first hour, so it's LITERALLY pointless

wew the one sport worse than soccer

>grinder

fix'd

How about rape? Can I use rape?

>Tinder
I tried that

lrn2mma

>DUDE BE YOURSELF LMAO

How did it go? What did you do wrong?

NHL and NBA draft

I only got one girl that would talk to me and she was pretty fat. I might have been willing to fuck her but it was clear I'd have to put up with a lot of other shit first. She just wasn't worth it.

Most of the time I don't get a single match and just end up hating myself by the time I get to the end of the stack

soccer isn't that bad actually

i mean, for the majority of the match it's pure boredom but when something actually does happen it's fucking amazing

you mean, like american football?

>Cavs winning big