How do I break the ice with a stranger at a cafe, or on a bus or something?

How do I break the ice with a stranger at a cafe, or on a bus or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wV2KC50rui0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Specifically a pretty lady

Hey bb, wanna browse Sup Forums with me?

youtu.be/wV2KC50rui0

Stab her in the chest,
"Ohh... hello, i did not saw you there"

Only works for handsome guys.

Some of these was horribly cringey

You just make have a calm, friendly look in your eye(Don't force it, just think happy thoughts and think about how happy you would be to make friends with them), smile, and make eye contact with them.
Then just say something, it can be most anything
>Mention something about what they're wearing/someone else there is wearing
>Mention how some small object "Reminds me of this time..." and just say it like you're reminiscing and you don't really expect a long conversation, almost like you're thinking outloud, but while looking at her and looking friendly.
>Mention/make up a story about how you had a hard time catching the bus, or how you almost fucked up carrying your things, etc.
>"God, I hate this rainy weather..."
You get it?

Thanks user, that's actually helpful

Absolutely no go on mentioning her clothing or appearance. You will only come off as a creepy stalker rapist. Weather, mention bus ride. Things you obviously have in common that don't have anything to do with her specifically.

So basically be someone else for a few moments.

this is whats fucked up about society, i dont want to meet people with different interests and ideas about life and shit.
I want people like me.
People that care about me as much as I care about them.

nigger the fuck are YOU talking bout mate?

get ur life together u paranoid prick

If I am asleep on the bus, just sit by me and touch till I wake up.

That's why you're completely alone. There is no one like you around because the ones that are are just as jaded and shut in as you.

I know that feel bro. The first actual friends I tried to make either wanted me to drink/do drugs and drive or just wanted me to drive them around because I had a car.

Well I guess you have to be "someone else" for a little bit, then hope you get lucky

Exactly.
It fucking sucks and I want the pain to end.

That's not creepy or anything

But I want people to like me for who I am and what I represent as a human being.
Not for what they think I am or was.

Don't think that if u make a comment about her t-shirt that she thinks that u are a stalker.

The only fakeness you'd be presenting is the first bit of extroversion needed to start the conversation, everything after that can be genuine conversation

>That's not creepy or anything
Just the truth, son