Joe Hart

Can we talk about this excuse of a goalkeeper please?

Okay, he's by no means a great keeper and probably never will be. He's average in the same way David Seaman and Tim Flowers were average. He'll not do anything spectacular, but he'll never install confidence in the defence and will always make costly errors.

So why does Roy Hodgson persist when Fraser Forster is on the bench?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eZ0U712EH2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you

He made one mistake, I still don't have a clue why he was so far right when Bale took the free kick but still, he's lightyears ahead of any other English GK and he's also probably in the top 10 keepers in the world

His performance against Barcelona will always make him a hero in my eyes and I'm not even a Shitty fan

He swore on international tv today. Again. Wot a ledge.

I respect anyone who swears at 2pm on BBC when millions are watching

all GKs make errors

Forster should start desu

David Seaman was a great keeper. Just a shame he fucked up in such a high profile game.

You now remember Nigel Martyn

Hart is quality btw

>he's also probably in the top 10 keepers in the world
Not really saying much there.

>David Seaman was a great keeper.
He was an average keeper.

Except the german ones

>he's also probably in the top 10 keepers in the world
Brits actually believe this.

There are ten German goalkeepers alone who are better than that mong.

I dont blame him 2bquh. Its just english goalkeeping.

You can make this claim because nobody watches the Bundesliga to challenge your point. The one export is Ter Stegen at Barcelona who makes blunders every game.

Who would you put in a top 10?

he's a cool guy

Neuer
De Gea
Courtois
Hart
Navas
Oblak
Cech
Buffon
Bravo
Handanovic

In no particular order

Wow no wonder your goal keeping sucks thats a horrible list.

lets see yours

Do you seriously think these are all English players? You are actually a think cunt if you think so. No wonder people are dying all the time over there.

Neuer, Leno, ter Stegen, Trapp, Karius, Zieler, Adler, Fährmann, Baumann, Horn.

I'd pick any one of them over Hart. Hart is terrible.

Forster would not have run full length down the pitch to celebrate.
Hart has passion.

Im obviously talking about your countries ability to know what good goalkeeping is so your nt suffers.
In a second lad.

He certainly was not.

Who would you consider, in the last 20 years, a better GK than him? Paul Robinson? Green?

butthurt ABE detected

Especially the German ones.

I fucking hate his interviews.

>le overly passionate and serious man

>inb4 Tim Howard, Brad friedel and guzan

>paying attention to anything a yank posts on football-related threads.

Mate, come on now.

Why did he even put up a wall, worthless from that distance 9 out of 10 they are not going to score or even attempt to shoot on goal.

don't forget forster for hipster points

>Hart has passion.
Apparently so do Wales, loads of it. And they lost today after doing virtually fuck all for 90 minutes.

no one checking these?

Are you talking exclusively English keepers? Probably none, but that says more about how shit they've been than it does about Seaman's supposed "great" quality.

Now now they dug some trenches into the pitch and camped in their own half

Hart is not a great GK. But there is no good England GK's available. Last good one, for me, was Seaman.

Green? Robinson? Forster? Walker? Kirkland? Carson? Heaton? Ruddy?

David James was probably the best GK after Seaman.

Yes. He was a good GK though. Honestly isn't anybody who's come close to him as an England GK.

Barthez had a wall when R Carlos struck that pearler from 40 yards out

His passion is the only reason why he plays. Technically he's average, his decision making is poor like today. He's an outfield player who accidentally became a goalkeeper. He shows frustration too much and I have real concern about his mental state and composure after mistakes like today. It's only because he shouts a lot and can organise the defence that he plays, otherwise he's crap.

Neuer
De Gea
Courtois
Diego Alves
Navas
Oblak
Cech
Buffon
Bravo
Handanovic

No order

Shit, in the last 20 years I mean.

Jack Butland has been tipped for greatness and was going to be 2nd keeper to Hart this tournament, but then he did his ankle against Germany

So yeah, he will probably succeed Hart at some point

he's had some heroic performances though

So exactly the same except 1. Cool.

>LE SHOUT FUCKING COME ON LADS IN THE TUNNEL MAN

See

>Bravo
>Alves
>Old Man Buffon
>Oblak

WEWWEW

Also, I'm Welsh before you return to the tried and test shitpost.

good lad i like your style

Exactly and thats the reason you have a gk who lets in shit goals. Hart iin no wat a top 10 goal sorry mate its the concensus outside of england.

lol stupid american cunt

Also

>Jamo

Proper Pompey lad

Sorry i meant

can set up a mid season transfer of Randolph to england if you lads are interested for a minor commission

hes black so he should fit right in

Yeah, that wasn't the funny you samefagging spaz.

he was such a bizarre cunt off the field

guess you have to be a bit mental to be a GK in the first place

>le shout AWAY on literally every single corner or cross into the 18 yard box man

My point is this: A wall obstructs the view of the GK, Freekick at short distances it has a purpose obstructing the goal. At long distance the GK has plenty of time to get the ball.

>being this mad over shit Hart
Kek

I laffed.

Can't really get mad at someone who's incoherent like yourself, although I'm glad you're having fun on your own.

The game's being replayed on bbc2 right now if you're bored

why dont they just place the wall on the goal line then

why not in front of the ball?

He's inconsistent as fuck.

Some games he seems unbeatable, then others he lets in easy shit on his near post

Hart is b8ing English as well as foreigners on Sup Forums from the pitch, good stuff

>Why did he even put up a wall, worthless from that distance 9 out of 10 they are not going to score or even attempt to shoot on goal.

Seriously nigga? If there wasn't a wall it'd be incredibly easy to smash the ball on target.

The wall in theory makes it so the player has to remove a lot of power from his shot, or play it absolutely perfectly to score

Keep proving my point chav

massive bite

you think if there was no wall? Bale could have easily smashed it in? I think not, it's not like he has no players behind the ball so he can't just cannonball it forward.

here's the FK youtu.be/eZ0U712EH2A

My point stands if there was no wall his view would not have been obstructed and he could have had the ball easily

Shut the fuck up, Colgate

None of those you mentioned are better than hart except for neuer

It's a bullshit idea, Hart just fucked up totally with his positioning.

As I said, a wall makes it harder to score, there's a reason every goalkeeper in the world uses one

These desu.

>Trapp, Karius, Zieler, Adler, Fährmann, Baumann, Horn
Who are these Literally whos

He's been included in these matches for 4 years too long. Nothing against him, but it's time to fuck off.

Word up, brother.

I have been worried for 2 years that the only thing that makes England lose is Hart. His 6 yard box decisions are mostly bad choices. Forster for me too bro.

wtf? erm.. Shilton ! Legend.

>le GIMME THE FACKIN BAWL man

>le no no, no no no no, no no no no, no no there's no dandruff man

How based can one man be?

>Boys keep it moving boys move that fucking ball boys lets go

he's a faggot

>lightyears ahead of any other English GK

Forster wouldn't have made that mistake.

I don't think Hart is bad but he's prone to mistakes, Forster is better overall imo.

>this goalkeeper made one mistake now I don't rate him

People literally ignoring the fact that he's one of the few reasons man City's past few seasons haven't been complete shit shows

That "save" last night was terrible but people need to calm down, then again this is the place that regularly states someone is "finished" or "overrated" after one or two bad games