Whats your favorite beer, Sup Forums ?

Whats your favorite beer, Sup Forums ?

Pic related

>Alcohol
No thanks

1664 blanche.

That's by far my favorite beer glass, I have one I got for $2 at a beer tasting a few years ago.

It's not my favorite beer though. I actually like the North American takes on Belgian's better than the originals. La fin du Monde and Golden Monkey are probably tied.

This, and lefthand

Ma nigga. Drinking out one of those earlier today. Very nice glass and nice beer.
Mine right here.

I should try one of these, if i manage to get my hands on it

bumping for conversation

Gouden Carolus Tripel, by far

All topclass, my niggers. This is one of my favourites

;)

Almost done. Also tfw all those beers I've never tested (Trappiste is top tier, fin du monde too)

I honestly like Rebel IPA as much as any microbrewed ale

This one is great too

it just tastes like a 5/10 west coast ipa... pretty meh user

Honestly, my favourite is a homebrewed altbier that I made last year.

like a 5/10 wc ipa minus the hops

sour master race

Lmao dutchfag here, kwak is gimmicky garbage. Westvletteren ftw.

Hipster faggot

This. Nice, distinctive taste, feels amazing and brings back so many memories.

not drinking in moderation for health benefits. topkek user.

you haven't lived until you've had this one. expensive but who cares.

God tier beer

never had a trippel. is it like an ipa?

Southern Star - Bombshell Blonde

this one is excellent and costs the same as crappy import beers.

forgot pic like a doofus

Free

Hipsters are the demographic mostly associated with craft beer. Your argument is invalid.

Don't drink beer very often because it gives me headaches nowadays, unless I drink a 12er to myself. If I had a choice, I'd be drinking either hieneken or red stripe.

red stripe yeah buddy

Dem Jamaican niggas make good beer

Also Kwak and Rochefort 8

Hello from Belgium, Rochefort won.

Oh, i have one of those glasses! It sits in the cupboard cause it's a bitch to clean.

I have many favorites tbh, one of my hobbies is taking pictures of beer.

This isn't the best picture but the beer was incredible. 2014 Deschutes Abyss.

What does beer actually taste like to normal people?

I'm hypersensitive to alcohol so pretty much any alcoholic beverage tastes exactly the same to me, from beer to wine to whiskey. Tastes almost like paint thinner and literally triggers my gag reflex.
About the only things i can drink are a few brands extremely sweet fruit ciders as they seem to cover the alcohol enough to trick my tastebuds.

Here's another good one, 2014 Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout.

i truly love a Kwak. more than once did a Kwak pack (x4) on the Eurostar from Brussells to london. this was after spending the afternoon in the grand place. i still have 3 glasses and holders at home. great days!

>)
im with thiss guy

TROEGINATOR

Hooray beer!

I used to drink a case evey weekend but then even one beer started giving me headaches for 3-4 hours. I love beer but niot that much. Now I can have one every couple of months and I'm OK but any more and I get sick. Sucks getting old.

Red Stripe is for niggers though.

I had 2013 abyss it was amazing

try a shandy or lambic with very low abv

most people don't like beer at first since it tends to be bitter, porters are the smoothest in general and usually on the sweet side and IPAs are an acquired taste.

עוד מישהו?

i just get the double IPAs taste alright and kicks pretty hard

Hah hah, faggot. Beer tastes like the best drink ever.

I like scotch that tastes like you fell face first into a campfire on the beach.

Asking what beer tastes like is too general. What does juice taste like? Well there are many different kinds of juices. There are also many different kinds of beer.

"Beer" as most people are introduced to it is often an "American" beer like Budweiser or Coors. Those are examples of adjunct lagers, named as such because they're made with corn (an adjunct).

When describing how a beer tastes be aware that the flavors people come across aren't immediately apparent or come across in a way that screams "oh that's definitely chocolate." It's a little more nuanced than that.

Each style of beer tastes different to me. A stout has chocolate or coffee undertones. A pilsener is almost like an earthy cereal. An IPA can either be fruity like a mango or resiny like a pine needle, in addition to being bitter.

Any of you fags have this?

Best Flanders red sour out there

Kapuziner Weiß

People talking about sours, how about a sour porter??

op here,

It really depends on what you're drinking, there's of course these cheap beer you can get everywhere and that are pretty "meh".

Then there are other brands of beer that have completely different taste.
Im not an extreme tho. However i must admit that anything higher than 20% ethanol in volume tastes pretty much like solvent

Im not an extreme beer expert tho *

Currently drinking this not the best but do able my favorite is guiness

Hoppin' Frog has some amazing imperials but idk how easy they are to find outside ohio.

O'Dells tree shaker ipa ftw

My nigga