Was Poland parking the bus?

Was Poland parking the bus?

Yes, problem?

No, not really.

If you wanna see bus parking look at the Wales game.

The thing about Poland is, they just try to walk it in.

Stell dir vor Polen gewinnt gegen Deutschland und nach dem Spiel siehst du dein Auto im Autokorso.

Always

Freitag abends erging die Bitte an mich, um unübersehbare innere Wirrnisse in diesem Lande zu verhindern, den Befehl zum Einmarsch der deutschen Truppen zu geben. Schon gegen 10 Uhr nachts erfolgten an zahlreichen Stellen die Grenzübergänge. Ab 6 Uhr früh begann der allgemeine Einmarsch, der unter unermeßlichem Jubel einer nunmehr endlich befreiten Bevölkerung erfolgte.

You guys started it (Gleiwitz)

>The Gleiwitz incident was a false flag operation by Nazi forces posing as Poles on 31 August 1939, against the German radio station Sender Gleiwitz in Gleiwitz, Upper Silesia, Germany on the eve of World War II in Europe.

History books are written by victors. If Germany had won wikipedia would say it was Poland who attacked. The truth? The people who knew are already dead.

>History books are written by victors
Yet, germans still demand "their" lost clay from us, when you should be thankful, that you guys still exist on the map.

Well 3 of my 4 grandparents were born in Silesia and were forced to move after WW2. My one grandmother was pregnant with my uncle at that time.

Owww, what a heartbreaking story.

So are half of poles, that had to leave their east homes, which also was took from them. Our gov in london never accepted that trade, but nobody cares. Deal with it. You lost the war, and we didn't have any power left to BTFO russia

3 of my 4 grandparents were born in Eastern Poland (Lwów, Grodno, Wilno) and were forced to move after WW2. My grandfather had not contact with his mother who stayed behind until the 70s.

Poland lost more land than it gained in WW2.

>Poland lost more land than it gained in WW2.

top kek poland didn't even exist until ww1 when russians and germans needed a buffer state

Yeah but everyone says how evil Germany and the Soviet Union were and that Poland was a victim. But Germans and Russians suffered as well and it should be acknowledged.

top kek t*rkey didn't even exist unit 1923 when Europe's superpowers finally decided to let the ottoman empire die.

You started the war.
You lost the war.
Simple. Nobody cares about german pain, because they were cause of this pain not only for themselves, but also for the rest of europe.
Poland is a victim, because we never asked for it.

And nobody cares about russians. Suffering is how they're rolling. They mostly butchered themselves.

>Turkish """education"""

>australian shitposter """""""education"""""""
>not knowing that poland was divided between germans and russians for centuries

So we did exist before WWI?

yeah, as russia's province

So you don't remember how we BTFO your roach ass in 1683?

No.
They invited pressure because Germany had no idea how to attack and it was more efficient to let them keep the possession and play counter.
They should have won this.

I'm sure he remembers 1683

Pretty sure he does, there's even a pastry to remind everyone this BTFO

Omnomnom

>You started the war.
>You lost the war.
True.But as somebody who doesn't even witnessed the wall and only witnessed/saw the history in school or tv,I have to say it's not all our fault.

It amazes me,how nobody questions the french and english politic towards germany after ww1.They wanted to see germany collapse and they were sucesfull,only to see that germany would rise again with the nazis.I am not sympathising in any ways with the nazis and they were awful human beings and in the end it was our fault.But c'mon atleast admit that you wanted to see our country eat shit.

>Poland is a victim, because we never asked for it.
yeah your country got pretty fucked.Do you guys actually hate us more or the russians ?

>ITT: wehracucks btfo
ty based polan

Nothing wrong with a little bus parking.

Yes, we do.
Also
>boo hoo, our gramps gave power to warmongering psychpoatchs preaching WE WUZ ARYANZ N SHEEEEIT. We r sad nao
Eat lead kraut

>Germany draws against Poland
>Brings up a war that they lost against Poland
explain this

>Polish main command, August 1939
>'So... Germans are definitely better prepared for war, mobilizing their army, signing treaties with Stalin etc., and the Frenchies and Brits are probably going to abandon us if we're attacked. We're fucked, there's no way we can hold out for more than a few weeks if the war begins now'
>'So what should we do, general?'
>'I dunno, let's attack a random German radio station for fun just to give them casus belli and make this war start even faster'
GENIUS

Absolutely not

They had better chances than Germany did and got forward at every opportunity

Germany didn't score because they insist on this false 9 meme and they have a tendency to rest on their laurels in the group stage

>Do you guys actually hate us more or the russians?
Russians would be the more common answer from most Poles, simply by the principle of occupying the country for 45 years instead of Germany's 5. Also, they were the biggest dicks when Poland was split up between Russia, Prussia and Austria, so there's that too.

Older generations, like my grandfather, hate the Germans with a passion though. That's partially because they saw the war and the German occupation with their own eyes, and partially because the russkies blamed every Soviet war crime on Germans for decades.

Also, I actually agree that the situation made war inevitable. If a country is falling apart and people can't even buy basic commodities, a charismatic leader, who unites the country with the promise of saving the economy, fighting the big bad boogeyman, and making the country great again is bound to appear.

Wait, fuck.

Not really.

Do not forget how Germans stood with ball and did literally nothing but wait.

>nothing is objective, everything is just opinion

They were cleaning the Bus's septic tank and therefore knew their way around better than the Germans.

To be quite honest, saying that Germany lost the war against Poland is stretching the truth. WW2 was not a single big conflict, it was a period of many wars taking place at the same time. The Polish-German war lasted just a month and we lost it. The fact that the Germans lost another, related conflict later, against the Allies, doesn't make Poland the victors.

And you can't really say that a country occupied for over forty years after the war won the war.

Sup Forums

Poland was in a weird limbo position after the war, they were a part of the allies, contributed alot to the victory and were on the winning side of WW2 but like you said they were occupied until 1989

they won but also lost

Their loss was much worse than that of axis nations like Italy and most of Germany, that got aid and were developed into the nations they are today. They were handed over to a greater enemy, the Soviet Union, which was far more backwards and destructive than Nazi Germany.

The tales .... heard that after the war russians literally stole every bit of metal and machine that wasn't built into a bigger structure. THEY left railroad tracks empty as just tracks of gravel and wood.
Btw fuck german neo historians.

btw
So much german guilt because "nazi" and overall holocaust --> invite every aram and african imigrant to stay in germany.
love hjews ... still hate poles ...

Weird, my grandfather prefers Germans to Russians, because for one they didn't send 300 000 people to Siberia. Also, he told stories that when the German army was moving they were more civilzed and would respectfully interact with the villagers

same here

Yes. Parking the bus against Götze, Müller, Özil and Draxler means playing 4 at the back because these hacks are never gonna score.

Sané when?

>Milik

Not really. We had 2 perfect situations but Milik is a piece of shit and fucked up everything he could

definitely not

Germany was too fucking scared for counters

>The thing about Poland is, they just try to walk it in.
The thing is, Lewandowski is double covered usually and Milik can't finish for shit.
They better start Stępiński against Ukraine or I'm gonna legit get a stroke.

First europoor to reply gets my tight arsehole posted on here.

Trips gets my gfs

>Sané
Germany

Oezil was the closest to score desu.
Thank you based Fabiański.

Poland is the best.

>this post

Özil never scores. He is so totally overrated and not even German.
Gomez would have been better than Götze for this kind of game for sure.
Our squad severely lacks real attackers.

Germany had 1 (one) shot on target.

>Unironically starting an Ajax player
I'm sorry lad

Gomez is totally german

I DID NOT

t. Poland

But it was ironical, he started for the irony.

Whoever gets dubs, will get a pic of my arsehole.

Trips gets my girlfriends.

>relying on Memelik
>who can't even score against De fucking Graafschap

Oezil sometimes do score, but he's not a scoring type a player. He has different role and different priorities.
And, whereas he can be overrated, I don't think he's so totally overrated as some people like to paint him, but whatever.
>Our squad severely lacks real attackers.
This is a case of more teams than just yours.

Well, the post game graphics said that they had 3 shots on target.
Poland had 0 (courtesy of Arek Milik).

I've been saying this ever since the Holland game. This nigga is fucking ridiculous.

fuck off murica, you can't even see your own dick under those layers of fat

He isn't, but Löw didn't nominate any other traditional strikers.

Sure. I guess I just missed some firepower yesterday.

why didnt Low take Hahn to France?

Germany was too busy with Lewandowski

Also Boateng should have got 2 yellow cards

You and me both, pal.
But would 2-2 draw be really better?

You get less busy with Lewy, you're asking for problems (and I mean real ones, not fake ass ones like with Milik).

how it should be

I think when we played Poland Lewandowski got pretty frustrated and recieved a yellow. Not sure who Blind put on lewandowski though.

more like
>The Brits and French have got our back and Germany's rattling its sabre
>Better show those fucking dogs living that we don't take kindly to their bullshit

>oh no brits and french aren't coming who would've thought
>oh no the soviets are coming and the brits and french just ignored that
>yay the war is over
>oh no brits and french abandoned us to Soviets

No. Czech Republic was

Please btfo the roaches today

In the Germany game, the whole team played better. More focused on moving forward in the right moment (truly, we were defending pretty deep, but it was smart) and Lewy wasn't left all alone up front when it mattered the most. Whenever this happens (the team massing up in the box and Lewy out there alone) he gets pretty irritated, often getting back there to get the ball himself and when he do, he's alone somewhere around the mid lane and can't do shit. Also, when shoved and fouled a lot, but who doesn't in this scenario.

Why the fuck is Turkey in the Euro cup?

Ozil is garbage. He can only play 60 minutes,and cant pressure for shit. Thank god that Madrid sold that overrated piece of shit to Arsenal

I don't know, but >we could have prevented this if >we didn't lose to them 3-0
;_;

>Turks
>Europeans

Pick one

I don't think he know whom to nominate himself.

Yes. It would have been more exciting. Also it would have been nice to see our guys getting past that thick defence of yours. Conceding goals ourselves would have exposed that bad defence of ours. It worked better compared to the Ukraine match, but still not as good even though your guys never really seemed to pose any threat in my eyes

Why the fuck is Australia in the Eurovision Song Contest?
Really makes you think

>Germany defending Turks

Why am I not surprised.

We're more European than the Turks m8

>that cute Netherland trembling with fear or anticipation

Don't you fucking doubt this man. Artillery takes time to set their aim properly.

Can't believe this actually works

You fucking Abo both of you don't belong into Europe.

You should still somehow find a way of swapping your comfy little island with Great Britain

Less than 3% of Australia's population is indigenous you jackass.

Australia is 90% white, with many people descended from European immigrants, I actually have dual Australian/Euro citizenshiip.

And actually the queen is technically our head of state.

In early September it came
A war unknown to the world
No army may enter that land
That is protected by polish hand
Unless you are forty to one
Your force will soon be undone

Baptised in fire
Forty to one
Spirit of spartans
Death and glory
Soldiers of Poland
Second to none
Wrath of the Wehrmacht brought to a halt

yes, but no need to blame. >we played shit anyway

Just out of curiosity, no offence. Don't you feel ashamed or something for having africans and turks in your team? Instead of proper germans? The majority of the first 11 are not german.

Lads lads lads!
What a boring match!!!

thats not correct tho. the only one you need to feel ashamed for is özil, because he is literally everything wrong with migration.

what other players are you thinking of? sure boateng is a nigger and khedira looks a bit southern, but he acts more german and mature than anyone else.

whats the problem here?

>make non aggression pact with russians that only works if germany doesn't attack first
>get miraculously attacked by polish madmen 1 week later
great coincidence hans

why did germany play khedira instead of Emre?

because can is pretty bad desu

at least he is in shape. khedira doesn't even play regularly

Khedira has more experience and is better

What our team really lacked yesterday was focus and determination going forward, there were maybe 4/5 attacks that were decent and that just isn't enough

quads of truth

löw should play the turk

No, I was really impressed with their counterattacking football. That match was theirs for the taking.

Why do you want to be us?

That's just sad.