ITT: Would it be possible to hire guys to 'rape' me

ITT: Would it be possible to hire guys to 'rape' me

pic related but not me, taken from /hc/

I'm a femanon in california (northern during the school year, southern during summer and winter) and I have a gangrape fetish that I can't fulfill, because I'm a bit of a coward. If possible I'd like to talk on here and then move to email later with guys with an interest in doing this, who I could grow to trust online, talk scenarios and plans and fantasies, share pictures and such but never actually meet until late this fall or winter when it could actually happen

Tits or gtfo

>this

Tits or gtfo

post feet op

not gonna get anymore without following these rules

It's so easy, find a secluded park or something and present yourself to a group of guys who walk by. At some point there will be a group of guys who fuck you

tits or gtfo

Tits & timestamp

one sec
yes but I don't know them, that's the coward part

You do know there's a wee bit of a difference in arranged consensual gangbang and an actual gangrape, right?

just post your address even if youre a boy a desperate user will fuck anything

Find one person who will agree to help you. Have him/her pretend to hate you and come up with a solid back story about how you wronged them. They would then convince a group of men to rape you as a "punishment", and since they weren't approached by you, they will actually think that you didn't want it.

Timestamp or gtfo

Timestamp

let us know which cities you live in during the year

if you're nervous, just give the name of a nearby city

it would be interesting to know how close we are

bump

you're not as hot as Proxy Paige anyway so fuck off

I should also add that you should not discuss the plan with this friend, let them figure it all out and don't talk to them at all until after it's happened. it should come at an unpredictable time and place. The less you know, the more realistic it will be.

but that's not what I want

I want to be pulled off the street at an unarranged time by guys I've never met

Pretty sure you can pay people to kidnap you, probably to fuck you too.

Kind of a shady business though so you'd have to trust whoever you pay.

Looks like you'd have to arrange it. With that body I doubt anyone would want to fuck you.

Then do this:

yeah I know that, obviously. I just went for something that looked relevant and looked good on /hc/. I'm kinda in the process of moving right now so I don't have full access to my collection on the computer

eureka during school, thousand oaks during break

ITT a woman has figured out a new way to blackmail guys

Male user in NorCal here. I've got experience in this area.

Happy to talk more. Kik me rebelornot.

>I want my ex to get gangraped, so I'm catfishing on Sup Forums.

Great work, user.

>go to a bar
>act slutty around a group of guys / touch their dicks and insinuate sex
>leave with them, start acting like a bitch with cold feet
>get raped
>???
>profit

nypa

Timestamp

well shit man, tell me something I don't know

nope. I'd be willing to go the full 9 yards to prove it before anything was going to happen

like I said, coward

Wat

>I'd be willing to go the full 9 yards to prove it before anything was going to happen.

For what you're asking, you really have to. You're asking for a bunch of strangers to put themselves in a possible felony situation. I think the burden of proof is on you to show you're real and actual.

TIMESTAMP

i dont think it rape if u want it to happen

that's why I'm talking about this as a 4-8 months in the future thing. I'm not demanding it happen now or anything because I know you need to trust it's safe as much as I do

Fucking hell, if this next pic isn't a timestamp

See also: articles.latimes.com/2010/jan/11/nation/la-na-rape-craigslist11-2010jan11

If you're not full of shit, you're gonna have to do a better job at proving who you are.

Alright OP, I'll bite. I might be in CA in some months for a conference. Maybe this plan of yours will never reach fruition. In any case, here's my burner e-mail:

[email protected]

Your body type is ideal to me also, so that's a big plus on my side. I hope you send an email.

I can't do the timestamp now, too much stuff going on, but I will guarantee that long before I'd ask for even a little bit of risk on your part I'll have timestamps, full body, voice and maybe even video

I could do other pictures maybe if you want but I don't have anything to write on or with

Yoo do you give traps a place to stay?

Bullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllshit

I agree withBut in the of chance its real im an user that lives in SoCal. Please take my virginity

I'll get in touch with you by these methods if you want

but if you'd rather get me, and anyone else even considering but doesn't want to put their contact out there, I made a trash mail at femanonrapebait@gmail

>finger in ass
>use shitty finger to timestamp tits
>take pic
>post
>easy

bumping because why not

Imagine, Sup Forumstards rape some girl thinking she wants it.
Then, it turns out, it was her angry ex trying to get revenge by getting her raped.
Oh man, that would be fucking great.

Thats a damn dirty lie

>ITT: feminist gets gullible Sup Forumstards to "consensually" rape her. Regrets it later and says she never gave consent. Tards get real rape in pound me in the ass prison

Nypa.
Not going to rape your ex/10

ayy lmao. Tfw men cant even rape with consent any more.

would you need me to sign a contract or something?

I guess you'd have to film it then to make it legal but that makes me uncomfortable

Do this and I'll rape whoever you want

209fag here.
You must be an anxietyfag.

exactly, but I try to avoid saying that right out

>Not as hot as Proxy Paige.

She was hot until she got fat.