Can anyone here remove Icloud activation locks or know anyone? I will be paying. Also Icloud discussion thread

Can anyone here remove Icloud activation locks or know anyone? I will be paying. Also Icloud discussion thread.

You need an apple GSX account. I know someone that does.

wrong board

Which board should I take this to?

Go to ekhanei and search for removal services.

OP if you have an Apple ID and iCloud account with ORIGINAL Apple headphones I can do it for you, has to be original headphones though

Also I will need what's called IMEI number locked in the bottom right hand corner of the phone when you turn it on or on the back of the phone

headphones?

Yep you need them plugged in then taken out and put back in during the process

the fbi can, ask them

For all of you saying FBI retards they can get the password to open the phone not to remove Icloud

Let me know OP cause I'm going to bed soon but I'll do it for a $50 Amazon card or some steam games. If not I'll go to bed and if you post again we'll talk later

You can buy a password remover for $250 actually

Works on all iPhones you hook it up to the logic board

I'm interested. More information?

Everyone knows about that. I don't know why the FBI made it a big deal.

Not sure where you got this from but it isn't true, there is no unlock option in gsx

Yes there is. There are many kids of accounts that have different privileges. There is an option to remove ICloud activation lock.

It's a black box and removes the password entry limitation so it tries every single combo until the password is correct then shows you what the password is, only annoying thing is you have to take the phone apart

From > iPhone 4s
Is not possible anymore to "crack" the iCloud protection
whatever you buy or whatever service clamming to do it is a scam
so your stolen iPhone worth only its usable parts

Not true there are a lot of legit services on Ebay that will remove your ICloud activation lock. Your welcome OP. Go on Ebay.

I don't care what anyone says op I own a cell repair shop so like I said I can help you out

You know how to remove ICloud activation locks?

Have ios 7 or more? If yes tell me the imei, and if is SIM blocked what SIM is...

You gotta physically change a part on the logic board. It's not a easy fix unless you know what your doing

retard or troll I am not sure

You retard it's not possible

Yes is possible

this might be the only possible "hacking"
from iPhone 4 ahead there is no way to break the iCloud protection by software
however is possible to try pins combos or to try to find data about the guy who stole the phone, then try to hack his/her mail by phishing and unlock the phone.

This guy knows his stuff OP.