noice!

Who's this fuckboy?

ayyeeee more of my wife

jaye rose

That's a big load

Who dis chump?

Any more of this ass? Damn user

I have that same pedal, nigga

Sure this is the same woman.. Who's posting these?

Gross as fuck

Got this.

It is.

Welp, i wont be eating anytime soon.
Fucking nasty

seen worse

Is her asshole covered in shit or just shit colored?

Why you into this?

She's clean, just shit colored. This one is shit tho.

Is this your wife or something?

Why are you two so gross?

Can't be gross looking and also into gross shit

Pick one

why is Sup Forums playing music for me wtf

Implying that gross people into beautiful shit makes them less gross.

Still gross

Just try to control your grossness

nice

Said the man-baby.

You gotta be what, 16-21 posting a comment like that about a picture like that.

Which basically means you are a child. Now, when you loose your hair and your skin sags and your teeth become sensitive and yellow and your fat and you look at your once beautiful wife who now is old and fat and "gross" and has strecth marks from carrying your children and a battered old box stretched out after squeezing little anons out, you gotta ask yourself a question.

That question is this, after those 33 years, is love only in the eye?

I'm not the other user. I'm also older than that. Your wife is fucking gross. Mine doesn't look that shitty even after getting older and having kids. Learn to take care of your bodies.

Dont take the bait.

What if they like them that way? People get boners over way grosser shit and nobody bats an eye, but when it's a fat person, everybody loses their fucking mind.

I'm a 16 year old man-baby because I don't enjoy my wife's shitty asshole and bloody pussy at the same time?

What kind of distorted world view do you have that you think anyone that is not sexually attracted to shitty bodies, literal shitty asses, and bloody tampons?

Fucking degenerates, I swear.

Fuck outta here, nigga.

This.

You're gross and so is your wife. Deal with it. Stop posting and get the fuck off of Sup Forums, you man-baby.

when it's a fat person with literal shit and bloody tampons people think that's fucking stupid and gross. If that's normal to you you need fucking help. Sick fuck.

What's normal to two individuals, sexually, is normal. Hence, If they share the same sexual paraphilias, it's normal. Ask yourself, what is "normal"? Normal is relative to who, what, where you are and what's around you. Faggot.

kek

That's the dumbest moral relativism bullshit I've ever heard. Go get an education you cliche spouting piece of shit.

Stop that fucking shit already, if you want to have a discussion about the definition of "normal", start a thread, dude.

You're too far gone

It's okay to be into whatever disgusting fetish you're into. No one is arguing that

But, nigga, you straight up have the audacity to think anyone that isn't into piss, shit, blood and obese women, AT THE SAME TIME, is a man-baby?

You're the man-baby that can't accept the fact that hey, maybe not everyone is into fat women shitting whilst on their periods.

Oh, and when. People used to think it was gross to show cleavage or even your ankle.

People thought it was indecent, not gross..

There is literally a huge difference

Isn't being gross indecent too?

well some twat tried to be smart it seems...

Being gross can be indecent but being indecent doesn't always mean it's gross..

Lemme explain

Yelling the word 'fuck' in a public setting is generally considered indecent.

Shitting in a public place is considered indecent, yet is also gross. Shit has an offensive smell and is packed full of harmful bacteria.

Could you explain that more? I don't understand.

Not that guy, plus you're either stupid or underage, or you skipped set theory.
Motherfucker, this is a picswap thread.

agreed

absinthee on chaturbate