youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8
strawpoll.me/10128089
i.4cdn.org/gif/1463732324878.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's time

Lost

lose every time

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AmJlEJRLg

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

THIS is not dangerous, lapillus are not warm enough to blow gas tank.

Lost

This is fucking hilarious
Like when they ate those doritos!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
My best friend has stage 4 cancer, I've been NEET for 6 months and my girlfriend has been fucking other men in public toilets. This has tipped me over the edge and now I'm going to kill myself

Serbian Movie

Except that's still safe.

youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8

OC

Lost..

this guy's dead, swollen tongue, vomited out any fluid out of his nose, eyes nearly popped out - this is exactly how chris Farley looked when he died, but nobody found him until the blood settled in his neck and back, amounting to some blood pooling and mass discolouration of his facial area and neck zone.

newfag

Cuck dog

strawpoll.me/10128089

lost

Oh my.
i.4cdn.org/gif/1463732324878.webm

Holy shit dude lol

OH MY

What? Is their country so shitty, that their movie industry has only made one entire movie? I assume it's an entire one, running at at least 90 minutes.

Never talk to me or my son ever again

>I'm Old Gregg!

Is it ok?

>steal

>Never walk like me or my son ever again

fixed

He was high as fuck. He didn't even react until he busted his ass.

Kek

>sides=gone

go away summerfag

Faggot. Put your Dick inside it.

Ants

I'm regular Stormy.

stop trying to make that shit meme happen

O. Hello newfriend! I didnt notice you at first, until you made it blatantly obvious your mom just recently allowed you to use the internets! Welcome to Sup Forums!
>mfw

Sauce?

This is not funny or dangerous. I do this at work all the time. At that distance, the sparks are not hot enough to ignite and the tanks are completely sealed. This shit is completely normal.

always kek to this

I get it

Why thank you user. And the guys at 9gag/Reddit/Tumblr/whatever-okay said that you all are... well, I don't want to say what they called you all now, because that would be impolite.

I am

>Never talk to me or my son ever again

Never talk to me or my wife's son ever again

Geta me every fucking time.

thats cause you need more concentration

fucking lost

wut
lost

>implying Sup Forums has the money and social skills to pull that shit off.

kek whateva dude.

I've worked as a welder. Those are 30 mm and WILL BURST YOU FUCKING RETARD

Where does it say Sup Forums in that picture? Because it doesn't.

good try

Uuuuum, to the left of the text. Are you blind?

Stick reference bro

Well, you see where it says Sup Forums - Technology? Right there.

lost

Now THAT is a rare Pepe

How thick are those tanks?