Hey Sup Forums i really need your advice

Hey Sup Forums i really need your advice.
So i'm a bit chubby and my relationship partner apparently doesn't like that all of a sudden. We lost our virginities together, and we were in love but i felt like last 2 months were just a lie. I begged them to give me a chance again but was told we need a break til june and then they will tell me whether we should still be together or not. I'm not desperate. I just really love this person and want to do anything to save this relationship. What do i do? I feel really helpless now.

bump

Go jogging you fat bastard

If you want them that bad, start working on yourself then...Eat healthier and exercise.
To be honest with you, if someone is leaving you over a physical reason - they're bound to cheat or go for someone who's more physically attractive. I'm sorry, but that's the cold reality of this. But I also understand the feeling of love - so all I can tell you is to eat smaller portions, and start walking/jogging. You'll seriously shed weight quick.

Give up. There is no hope.

If you can't lose weight to keep a loved one then you have no hope

I can but i don't understand how this became the issue all of a sudden since we even fucked a month ago.
I kinda feel the same. I feel like they would cheat on me in the future.

Work out till you don't look like a sack of potatoes you fucking pig

get a sniper and start killing every guy who get 10km close tho she :3 it works

dude you need to accept that you're relationship is over. I'm damn sorry though it sucks.

good news:
1.dump her ass
2. go out and improve yourself
3. 6 months later you're awesome
4. forget about her and move on
5.???
6. profit.

Them? More then one?

eat less
move more
lift heavy things
put them down
then do it again

Dubs said the truth!

No i just prefer to leave everything anonymous.
Leaving the whole fat thing, i never got why it didn't bother them before but it does all of a sudden.

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

Kill yourself and stream it

Do it faggott

I cant. Because i dont plan to kill myself at home.

now we're getting somewhere.

Seriously op ur a faggot talking about a several month old relationship like that matters at all. Probably underage get b& pls

We've been friends for a long time.

Search weight loss tablets.
Lose the weight with zero the effort.
Most women will accept someone who isn't fat, but isn't skinny.

>implying that shit works

Works for me Faget
>Not giving a fuck what you think

Really? Tell me more.

Choose the right shit, take it, not difficult

Get in shape. Get upgraded to better bitch. Laugh when you watch the old one miss you.

Post her nudes faggott

How's is making her/him plural helping with anonymity?

Move on, that's them wanting strange dick. Get fit, groom, then drown in vagoo/dongs/b holes or whatever it is kids like nowadays

Dude, if a girl tells you she needs a "break" from a relationship, it's over. She practicly saying I wanna fuck other guys in your face.