NIGGER hate thread

NIGGER hate thread
Worst of the niggers that is true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DGqsM1fkM3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont get it

The human race will never advance unless we purge this nigger disease from this planet.

All niggers must burn alive. No exceptions.

but niggers are in the earth before whites

Fuck niggers

FUCK NIGGERS!!!!1!1!1!1111!1

At yet still got outpaced in all areas of advancement.

Thus they must go back to the earth

Whites win every time

>Black people are the first version of Human.exe program.
>Full of bugs and unexpected crashes
>Human.exe creator too lazy to patch his shitty software, decides to create a new program, Human2.exe
>Make Human2.exe have a white GUI because white is futuristic
>Less shitty coding, less likely to go rogue and attempt to kill other processes

Fucking classic

R3kt

Hate all you want but the second white kids stooped fighting same as these lill nigglits was the first foot of ground the white man surrendered in the race war.
When whites in America and Europe loose it won't be because Blacks and Arabs are tougher but because the white man CHOSE to be a pussy.

That turns me on for some reason

wtf

Ah well she learnt a valuable lesson

Sauce? Been curious for some time

dafuq

How is that even a woman?

Honesty one of the worst ways to die

That file name.

bonus points for the woman

Why do this animals get protected by animal laws?

I hate niggers as much as the next guy but you're a fucking retard, did you tip your fedora after typing that all out?

is he dead?

Are these black nigglets or black midgets?

she deserved this beating. why she would fuck a golliwog in a relationship is beyond me.

Did he die?

>why she would fuck a golliwog in a relationship is beyond me
Proofs?

what did he do? yell at some cops?

finn is a traitor he must pay

whoa....

Sparta am I right.

that pretty fucked up

Kekd hard, user.

sorry to be off topic but I know one of you has this image.
/r/ing the image of.. idk how to explain it, it is the nwo being controlled by the jews being controlled by aliens being controlled by god, being controlled by extra demensional aliens being controlled by the jews again

The gorilla was participating in a chimpout, got irate, violent so the police put him down after warning him to not continue getting closer.

IIRC, that was during the time all the niggers in Baltimore were rioting. So, rioting, probably.

go to worldstar and look up the video. comments tell the story.

gold

All i see is Niggers being jealous of people being happy and successful.

Uhm
Sauce?
I need it for a science thing

>> LEARNT

Link?

by theroy of evolution white would have had to come first and to adapt to the heat of african plains, the skin would have darkened as they built up melanin, nostrils would have flared to cool the blood and take in more air and the afros would have developed to release more body heat.
I don't believe any of that shit anyway because I think niggers are just a species of primates. A bunch of hairless gorillas

All humans are hairless gorillas.

niggers are glorified apes

wut

This is brazilian negros, its a classic video here in bananaland

she deserves more than that beating. she deserves to have her life taken from her. she doesn't deserve it. She's a race traitor coal burning shit... she is lower than shit, she is what ever feeds off of the shit that feeds off the pile of shit

What a beautiful place. Whites should be exterminated so humans can live at peace with nature just like blacks do now. All this "civilization" is corrupting the human species, the white devils have created too much technology.

Nerve gas.

>that tape should have been named "good childhood memories" if it was a VHS tape, kek.

not me, you can claim whatever you want to be

Niggers have been at the lowest in the hierarchy of human races That is, if you consider them human.

youtu.be/DGqsM1fkM3U

Kept yelling "Mace me"

Jesus fuck, go off yourself asap fucking faggot.

nobody is stopping you from heading over to that AIDS infested shit hole and settle down in a mud shack if you think you don't need the help of white people

This is when they need to be hosed down by hot lead

technically, all humans are.

Niggers gonna nigg.

even if that's true, some of us have had the genetic make up to evolve past it, unlike some "people" who still resemble gorillas

erection achieved

>et tu, jamal?

I wish that girl had a sister that was 6 ft tall and about 250lbs that came out of the house after that amazon punched her and fucking rekt that sheboon

Don't look at me. My people were busy getting taken over by Hitler. (Austrianfag here)

hit by a bike.

didn't look like a brazillian surgeons to me

maybe like 15

Thats deep Charles, real deep.
Thanks for the beautiful words user.

Are you trying to summon evalion?

911 dubs. Nice.

Get on the pol forum newfag

>arrest me
>im right here
kek you got what you wanted fucker

we can only hope