Hello Sup Forums - my friend bought this one yesterday. What it is exactly? What are possible side effects of taking it...

Hello Sup Forums - my friend bought this one yesterday. What it is exactly? What are possible side effects of taking it? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

ecstasydata.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=HBowTnCxzEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ecstasydata.org/
>do your research, i would also recommend you to take pure mdma in the right doses.
>do your research.

Looks like pressed cannabis in my eyes.
Not much side effects, just melt it in a spoon and then put it under your tongue.

It's X. I had one of those exact ones last night. Take half, then wait an hour and take the other half, they are very strong. Also was pretty pure so the comedown was minimal.

>pretty pure
>pressed
gtfo

That's a Dodge RAM chewable multivitamin for children. The dose will not be enough for an adult male. No side effects really

me again, according to ectasydata.org its a pill called "Dodge Viper", containing 222 mg mdma, but I am almost sure that it contains other substances as X does, get some pure crystals, hf

Aftermarket Ram decal. Your friend got ripped off.

You'll turn into a Dodge Ram 1500.

>pic related

Itll turn you gay

It's EU/UK, so they are 220~mg/binder. US drugs are a different game altogether.

Not seen pink ones, just the purple.

Top kek

remember gum and water, listen to electronic music and have fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBowTnCxzEA
>music related

Mdma is okay for about 2 houra, then you switch over to the i need to feel like this for ever mode and then finally the i feel like complete shit for a solid 24 to 48 hours.

Thats a dodge ram

>not getting crystal MDMA
>not knowing the art of keybumps
>tfw im taking the bait

Exactly i did thizzles (E) for 2and a half years straight its all music and parties half the time and fiending for more and feeling worthless,suicidal the other half....damn those were the days

>mfw you're insufflating MD

>getting crystal MDMA.. then keying it
>not knowing you can put in rolling paper and swallow
>eroding nose tissues
fucking faggot

Take it and go out dancing.

some shitty ecstasy. practically no MDMA and loads of speed

Snorting will make it work earlier. I snort all my drugs, 4fmp mdma cocaine etc. Seriously stop being a fag and step up your snorting game.

Fucked right now on a blue tesla... and im on here ... kek

>not titrating doses
parachute followed by titrations yo'

That is sad.

Either someone can handle drugs or not.
No drug can harm you if you know how to use them.
Because of people like you wich kill themselves or do some other shit when they trip, drugs are illegal.
Like hurr durr someone died on an X trip cause the drug is so dangerous. when your are too stupid to keep your body hydrated when you dance for 6 hours then its your fault, not the drugs

I know but fucking loving it and got another

>step up your snorting game
Dude I love snorting, I've mashed through 4g from Friday afternoon, with lines ready to go on the desk right now.

You don't fucking sniff MD. Cola and Meph you snort, amphetamines you eat or plug.

cool stuff

Hehehe

I'm razzed on meph on here, you ain't alone nigga.

Yass lad

Be careful with that one. Those things grow inside you until you shit out one of these things.

ask yourself how stupid you have to be to just take some pills that you don't even know what's in it.

Im a supporter of allowing anyone to take any drugs they want to take. Really dont give a fuck but i wont ignore the stupidity of people that jump on the drug bandwagon. I dont think we need governmeny intevention or any intervention for that case. Let your actions dictate your future. You commit a crime while on drugs you should be tried for your crimes.

With all that said mdma is overrated. Always made me feel depressed and i used it the correct way as you say.

I suppose its a fun time while it lasts at a rave or whatever but id like to see this used more in a doctors office if its proven to be of help(for people in need). If not then i see no use for it in my personal life(if i should need it for mental health issues). Mdma brings me down and does not further me into the future at all.

This isn't the stone age. Tests are available to the public with no jail threat.

Thanks for all the replies

beat me to it